Ḻṩ|Av3xҲ

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Ḻṩ|Av3xҲ

Post by StaTix » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Steam/In-game Name: Ḻṩ|Av3xҲ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26771998

Have a microphone: yes

Have you been admin on other servers: yes, including here

Why you should be admin: why should i be admin, well i have been dedicated to area 51 since 2009, starting on the cheat server. met a lot of amazing people, and then switched over to Dr in late 2010, was good times, with jail bait johnny, and what not, so i would like to bring times like that back, yes i am very strict, but i can be fun when the time calls. i am probably one of the oldest players on Deathrun, and one of the older admins. so with that being said, i would like admin because its the time for me to come back as admin again, or at least my gut says.

Additional Comments (optional): i cleared my groups, so could i be invited back to GR, was just clearing them quickly. so yeah would be great if i could be let back in, lol.
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

myback
Server Admin

Re: Ḻṩ|Av3xҲ

Post by myback » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Gonna give a big fat Yes.
Obeys rules, fun to play with, and legit. Good Luck
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:39 pm

I never get along with him but if I don't take it personal,I would say he was the good admin.
But I can't call him a good team player.
He was always questioning about other admins decisions,kept talking about it and sometimes un-did commends.
Right now,us admins might not be active as he does but we have good respect for each other and no one says anything about others.
I'd like to keep it that way.
He has been saying this game is dead and he did say very disrespectful things to owners.
So I don't see the reason why he is applying again.
I would say No.
Aya :3

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:25 am

I personally didn't get any problems with him , just fun playing together ...
I'm gonna vote Yes
Good Luck Exo .

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:40 am

Fine I'll give in. I vote yes. Not because of friendship but because he deserves it and hopefully won't do anything stupid this time. We've giving other people chances *cough cough* Manlord *cough cough* so why not let Exo have another chance? He's changed so give him one final chance. If he blows it then he's gone for good. Nuff said.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:56 am

Well,Manlord didn't do anything like exo did.
If exo deserves to be an admin again after all disrespectful posts / comments he made towards this server and owners then why Demon didn't deserve it?
Demon definitely deserved it compare to him.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:35 pm

the main difference between me and demon is, #1 i have more experience #2 i apologized, and i have more common sense
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:27 pm

But Demon apologised too and still got denied.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:37 pm

StaTix wrote:the main difference between me and demon is, #1 i have more experience #2 i apologized, and i have more common sense
It's not about how experienced you are, you just have to use the commands in the right time and place and for a good reason. Tbh I don't care how much common sense you have.
For one I'm smart and I also have common sense and for two I know I am ready for admin, but I'm not going to apply any time soon.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Aya wrote:I never get along with him but if I don't take it personal,I would say he was the good admin.
But I can't call him a good team player.
He was always questioning about other admins decisions,kept talking about it and sometimes un-did commends.
Right now,us admins might not be active as he does but we have good respect for each other and no one says anything about others.
I'd like to keep it that way.
He has been saying this game is dead and he did say very disrespectful things to owners.
So I don't see the reason why he is applying again.
I would say No.
Well I some what agree with Aya, Exo and I haven't see eye to eye... but I will say he is responsible and he can run a server I will say that about him I will be honest.... but if doesn't like some one he will do anything to make them leave, However that was about a year ago. I don't know if he changed he might have. So I say put him on trial and see where that gets us, I do believe in giving other chances but some people get too many.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:20 am

Demon has experiences,common sense AND he treats people fair.
He got plus one.
You two are very different because Demon just abuses commends but he never said shit about owners' work.

(But It's not Demon's app so just apply when you feel ready and also play moreeeee. You're the one who can bring players back.)

Being forgiven and trusting you again on handling their server should be two different things.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:32 am

Denied - Has not joined the server since the application was submitted.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10