A Request of Effort

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

A Request of Effort

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Ave, Friends

I've come asking with a plea, as of late, the Area51 Minecraft server has been very inactive, even with the reset...
I'd just come to plea that we at least begin trying to bring some traffic into our server.. At least trying to get it back to the days of the first server, if not even past.

In all, I'd personally would just not like to see such a wonderful server come to such a, boring, dull end.

Valēte,
-Dead
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

myback
Server Admin

Re: A Request of Effort

Post by myback » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Advertisement, maybe? :/
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Koolflamez
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Koolflamez » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:34 am

its not about the effort to advertise :/, all servers have basic plugins everyone loves n some unique ones, we dont even have basics. people just join, say their from planet minecraft n leave.

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:06 pm

I might start playing again :P

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:50 pm

myback wrote:Advertisement, maybe? :/
Already uploading a screenshot my house on deviantart.com and linking the website & server in the description. (And as soon as dead finishes his road, that too.)

As for plugins, I think this server would be better if we had more of the popular ones.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:57 pm

Well, I'll soon probably begin Advertising the server, I'd ask help in this, if anyone is willing.

I seen shadow is also taking pictures to advertise with, so you know the road is nearly done, I'm doing the hardest part now.

If Zack was willing, I could get him to do videos for the server, this is a maybe.

And then I believe we should make a push for Ant to add more "Popular" plugins, additions, maybe spruce up spawn a little, hell, maybe even upgrade the Hardware for the server so it could hold more, if not, just push him to help us with advertising at least.

I know we can get this server up and strong.... and if Ant is willing, make him slightly rich :P
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:03 pm

deadalive200 wrote:Well, I'll soon probably begin Advertising the server, I'd ask help in this, if anyone is willing.

I seen shadow is also taking pictures to advertise with, so you know the road is nearly done, I'm doing the hardest part now.

If Zack was willing, I could get him to do videos for the server, this is a maybe.

And then I believe we should make a push for Ant to add more "Popular" plugins, additions, maybe spruce up spawn a little, hell, maybe even upgrade the Hardware for the server so it could hold more, if not, just push him to help us with advertising at least.

I know we can get this server up and strong.... and if Ant is willing, make him slightly rich :P
Ant already said he won't advertise in the last topic, but if he gets enough donations he can upgrade the server.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me