Re:[GR]Lord o' Pie's admin retry application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
[Ǥя]Pi_8361{A}
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Re:[GR]Lord o' Pie's admin retry application

Post by [Ǥя]Pi_8361{A} » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Steam/In-game Name:[GR]Lord o' Pie
Steam ID:62754557
Have a microphone:Yes
Have you been admin on other servers:No but I've applied before here and got denied
Why you should be admin:Sometimes I'm playing on the server and get a little mad when everybody is fighting. The server just isn't right when people are picking at each other. I would like to be admin so i could help the server. Area 51 is a wonderful group of servers and the GR clan is a wonderful group of people. I would like to help make the server even better than it is now. I know some people that don't play this game and would probably abuse admin powers. I don't see reasoning in abusing powers. Being an admin means helping others on the server and to help create a peaceful environment where people can enjoy there game. I believe I could help the server and people who play on the server. If i were to be admin I would obey the rules I do now and others that are assigned to me. I will also not abuse my powers and I will try my hardest to play on the server and enforce admin rules. Even to my friends if they are breaking rules. If you could please give me a chance I could show you how I would enforce rules and try my hardest to be a successful admin on the server. Thank you for reading my application.
Thank You, Lord o' Pie
Additional Comments (optional):I've applied for this position before and got denied, but I wanted to give it another try.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: Re:[GR]Lord o' Pie's admin retry application

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:32 am

No way... you just got denied 2 days ago. This just shows you don't have patience and you're probably not that mature. "Try again in the future" means a few months from now.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10