SMAC

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

SMAC

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:51 am

So today I was playing at area51 deathrun for a while and we currently have SMAC installed and enabled which is supposed to detect all hackers, but there were no logs saying that I was using any sorts of hacks.
So how much trusted is that plugin if they claim to have seen me getting detected in a DM server? Or could it have been that they just lied about it...

Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: SMAC

Post by Aya » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:29 am

I knew you don't cheat. :-)

Anyways,SMAC is pretty easy to go around if you know what they use according to my husband.
Basically,it's not 100%...
So I don't really see a point of having it tbh.
Aya :3

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:04 am

Well, if that's true, and it's not you disabling your cheat or SMAC not working, I have only my mouth to tell you my apologizes.My bad.

Well, all's right now, if you don't cheat, I guess ?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:17 am

Master Peter kept spamming me in YouTube saying it is impossible to bhop like Travis.
I got enough of his bs, blocked him.
If you decide to put SMAC, configure it.

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:45 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:So today I was playing at area51 deathrun for a while and we currently have SMAC installed and enabled which is supposed to detect all hackers, but there were no logs saying that I was using any sorts of hacks.
So how much trusted is that plugin if they claim to have seen me getting detected in a DM server? Or could it have been that they just lied about it...
Just a sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZTly0k5Y9E

I'll go ahead and break this down 1 by 1 for the retards

For one, you're gaining velocity off every jump. I replicate the movements exactly and I come not even close.
Second, your movement in the entire video is crooked. You're strafing too late, and jumping is too repetitive.
Third, it just doesn't look natural. Take a look at goomba's or InsanoBunny's movement. By far the best in the server, perhaps under that is broskii or lego.
Fourth, I'll go on my own server and use a script and we'll compare.
Last edited by EasSidezz on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:57 am

Exluding cfg's files, using a third party tool program to give you an advantage would get you VAC banned.

Maxtasy, Ade and all owners have their SMAC on their server.

Because you bhop, get high velocity and get the right timing, SMAC detects you anyway and triggers a ban.

Travis, I will always know you don't cheat and because DM players can't reach that high velocity so they claim you cheat.

Also, few days ago, I joined 3mos, I got accused of bhop cheat too and someone asked me if I was admin on 3mos.

Few DM players are complete assholes.

It's cool to have skill, having a good bhop is an advantage to flee away from enemies, but because dm players can't do the same, you're gonna get treated of a cheater.

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:10 am

Peter Brev wrote:Exluding cfg's files, using a third party tool program to give you an advantage would get you VAC banned.

Maxtasy, Ade and all owners have their SMAC on their server.

Because you bhop, get high velocity and get the right timing, SMAC detects you anyway and triggers a ban.

Travis, I will always know you don't cheat and because DM players can't reach that high velocity so they claim you cheat.

Also, few days ago, I joined 3mos, I got accused of bhop cheat too and someone asked me if I was admin on 3mos.

Few DM players are complete assholes.

It's cool to have skill, having a good bhop is an advantage to flee away from enemies, but because dm players can't do the same, you're gonna get treated of a cheater.
No it doesn't you're a fucking idiot. Do you even know what VAC Looks for? It looks for injected .dll files. A bhop executable only reads from the server and sends packets, not injecting a .dll.

Anyway, you've actually got skill, however you're just too much of a travis fanboy mate. Travis on the other hand just sucks.

Heres my SECOND Video.

Compare the two.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojR_lPrQ4Ds
Last edited by EasSidezz on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 am

If you really think Travis is cheating and you want me to believe it, then the only way is bring me his computer and look his files, orelse I don't believe your stuff.

Showing me a video of him bhopping is not enough.

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:17 am

Peter Brev wrote:If you really think Travis is cheating and you want me to believe it, then the only way is bring me his computer and look his files, orelse I don't believe your stuff.

Showing me a video of him bhopping is not enough.
Here you go, heres a video of ME Bhopping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojR_lPrQ4Ds

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:19 am

Still not enough.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:39 am

Does it really matter who cheats and who doesn't? I personally don't think so but whatever. And Goomba,the fuck? How is that not enough? I am going to be honest, I only said Travis cheats because 1.I don't like him. And 2.Because I am jealous because he can bhop. Stupid reasons I know but oh well. At least I admitted it.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:58 am

Here's what's happening and happens.

SMAC shows you cheat
- People say that system is half ass so some people don't believe the result and some people believe it anyway.

SMAC doesn't show you cheat
- People assume you somehow got around it so they think you cheat anyway.

That makes we will never get the right answer.
So why don't we just don't give a damn about it like Nova and me and focus on fun or you keep suspecting him by yourself ?
Aya :3

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Aya wrote:Here's what's happening and happens.

SMAC shows you cheat
- People say that system is half ass so some people don't believe the result and some people believe it anyway.

SMAC doesn't show you cheat
- People assume you somehow got around it so they think you cheat anyway.

That makes we will never get the right answer.
So why don't we just don't give a damn about it like Nova and me and focus on fun or you keep suspecting him by yourself ?
SMAC Shows I cheat for aimbot and wallhack all the time. Do I do it? No.
SMAC doesn't show I cheat for bhop script. Do I do it? No.

SMAC Shows travis cheats for bhop script. Does he do it? Most likely.
SMAC Doesn't show travis cheating for aimbot/wallhack. Does he do it? I sure as hell hope not.

People are just mad because shit gets real when you accuse someone of cheating.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:29 pm

That's just completly bullshit, "you are gaining velocity from every jump". If you watch closely 60% of the jumps gain velocity, 30% maintains the velocity and 10% for velocity loss.

Eassidie you don't know a shit about any of the game mechanincs, especially bhop mechanics. Just because you always fail in every competetive play doesn't mean that the other part is cheating.
So if you really compared the both videos then you saw I had velocity loss, while you only gained velocity. Ergo you only did perfect jumps, but fail strafes and still only gained speed. While I did 60-70% perfects while the rest were almost perfect or abit out of timing. Mostly of those not perfects were in turns which are harder to time right in some maps.

Besides that you recorded this video while we had SMAC installed and Ant told me there were no logs saying that I was using any kind of cheats.

Besides that I'm maybe done playing in the server because the majority of the people consists of 10year old people. Like you Eassidie, you basically found a hack just because you think I am hacking and then you go around using it in the server like it's ok to cheat. Then you tried to outran me in allstars just like there was nothing perventing you to do so.

Only a couple of people like Ant, Nick and Aya are the only ones that I manage to find mature in the server.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:That's just completly bullshit, "you are gaining velocity from every jump". If you watch closely 60% of the jumps gain velocity, 30% maintains the velocity and 10% for velocity loss.

Eassidie you don't know a shit about any of the game mechanincs, especially bhop mechanics. Just because you always fail in every competetive play doesn't mean that the other part is cheating.
So if you really compared the both videos then you saw I had velocity loss, while you only gained velocity. Ergo you only did perfect jumps, but fail strafes and still only gained speed. While I did 60-70% perfects while the rest were almost perfect or abit out of timing. Mostly of those not perfects were in turns which are harder to time right in some maps.

Besides that you recorded this video while we had SMAC installed and Ant told me there were no logs saying that I was using any kind of cheats.

Besides that I'm maybe done playing in the server because the majority of the people consists of 10year old people. Like you Eassidie, you basically found a hack just because you think I am hacking and then you go around using it in the server like it's ok to cheat. Then you tried to outran me in allstars just like there was nothing perventing you to do so.

Only a couple of people like Ant, Nick and Aya are the only ones that I manage to find mature in the server.
record your hands and bhop plz, then we can talk...

edit: btw travis its nothing personal, but you do gain velocity way to fast in such little time, do the above then im sure it will solve this issue
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?