Maverick's admin application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
maverick
1+ Posts
1+ Posts
Location: Kearney, Nebraska, United States, North America, Earth

Maverick's admin application

Post by maverick » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Maverick's Admin Application
Steam/In-game Name: [GR]Maverick[GU]
SteamID:
Have a microphone:Yes
Have you been admin on other servers: Yes, but those servers are long gone now ._.
Why you should be admin:I think I should be admin, because Aya has forced me to, and since it's the summer I am on more often (but I do have a job), and I do have 300+ hours on the server so :3 swag, and I have also donated to the server, and recently when I've been on there has been some annoying players that everyone hates, so I would like to help with that...
Additional Comments (optional): I love you

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: Maverick's admin application

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Why ask for admin?!?! You should just get it. Yeah you do get on my nerves sometimes but you are a pretty cool player and you are pretty mature and stuff so I am gonna say hell yesh!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:15 pm

maverick wrote:... there has been some annoying players that everyone hates, so I would like to help with that...
Everything else on your application is fine, except this.

Your mentality is wrong. Admins shouldn't hate anyone, or tolerate hate of any sort. If someone is being irrational or is irritating most the server, then stop them, but do not allow people to hate them, and certainly don't hate the perpetrator yourself.

What is your native language?
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:39 pm

I think I vote yes because I forced him to apply :p .
I was thinking to ask him to apply for a little while and my main reason was he has a bind to help people.(type !switch ....)
He is always funny,calm and bring a good atmosphere to the server if you know him.
I am 100% sure he will make a great admin.
Aya :3

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:45 am

Ok...Don't take it bad but now Im just wondering...what has these forums came to ?
So I'm gonna list some things without warmongering in here that are just going way too far from my comprehension.

1 - Admin forces another player to apply when we have enough admins and the reason to force him is because he has a bind to help people, what most of donators on here have or do (And I've even seen random players helping new people).

2 - Shinobi is totally right.There might be some players that are hated by everyone, and that's not because of it that you'll have to take a punishement, or to exagerrate it.You need to change your mentality.Hated player of idolatred player, you have to take the same sentences for the same rule break.My level of english is not good as Shinobi's is, so I'm just gonna quote him, he's right.
fire1000678 wrote:
maverick wrote:... there has been some annoying players that everyone hates, so I would like to help with that...
Everything else on your application is fine, except this.
Your mentality is wrong. Admins shouldn't hate anyone, or tolerate hate of any sort. If someone is being irrational or is irritating most the server, then stop them, but do not allow people to hate them, and certainly don't hate the perpetrator yourself.
3 -
maverick wrote:[...]swag[...]
What does that mean ? And then you pretend to be 16.Nvm...

My final word and my vote is a NO for the moment because I haven't seen him a single time playing, I've never met him on the server, so either he joined in the past 2 weeks or then he's really sneaky.And further more, I won't vte for someone who has been forced to apply, because I just find that totally stupid.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:38 am

From what I saw, you're balanced.
I think you can handle the admin postition if you don't take things personally.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:50 am

Shinobi & Fury,

Jeez. Let me explain to you guys.
It went like this, "Hai maverick :3 APPLY FOR ADMIN ALREADY, I'm forcing you to! :3" and he went 'okaaaay Ayaaaa'.
Maybe you guys didn't pick on 1word if I said 'I recommended him to~' ??
There's NO reason to be so serious.

Also,If you haven't seen him on the server then you are inactive.
That's not his problem.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:31 pm

1 - By seeing his way of saying it and yours, you definitely pushed him at least a little bit...

2 - I stopped playing two weeks ago.I have never seen him of all the time before that week where I ceased to play.Either he played with another name (---> And then I would like to know what was his name), either he only joined during the time between my quiting and now, wich means since two weeks.

So I don't know him at all and barely saw him playing, that's why for the moment I vote no.
Ill try to have some look to the player stats these days.

Thanks for clarifying, though.

maverick
1+ Posts
1+ Posts
Location: Kearney, Nebraska, United States, North America, Earth

Post by maverick » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:42 pm

I've gone by [GR]Maverick For the lwhole time I've been on steam ._. I have had steam since 2005 It's been either Maverick or Joker

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Joker ? Huum, I see now, thanks ! Great ! Yes I remember you, we played together back in the time and you used to spam sentences about being serious in dark with donator powers.
Well, seems pretty active and by his application he looks decent, exept that swag things that makes him looks younger than he is.

Yes for trial admin.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:22 am

1 - Admin forces another player to apply when we have enough admins and the reason to force him is because he has a bind to help people, what most of donators on here have or do (And I've even seen random players helping new people).
I thought he suits this position so told him to apply.
What's the problem about it?
you used to spam sentences about being serious in dark with donator powers.
That was Boombox.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Accepted as Trial Admin

Read here: http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =21&t=3590

Edit: Removed - not active enough.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider