Oh , the flashbacks of this server...

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Oh , the flashbacks of this server...

Post by rikitenhu » Sun May 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Hello, its me, barrelroll(AKA Colonel Cluster Fuck AKA owner of the Vault 69)
Gee, its been nearly 2 years since i played here, i got good memories. I wish i could have them back, i think you all do, the ones who remember me.
http://screenshooter.net/0658139/ichwxgo

This is what me, Gordon(aka telefonmast, the guy who hacked into dragonias leaders account and griefed it and its allies) And my good friend, Me1Guess who built the biggest buildings of my Vault.
So many flashbacks of this server. But what do we have now? A Bunch of griefers, clanwars, abusive faggots and griefed landscale(last time i checked, that was months ago).

I wish i could go back in time and just play again without a worry about being shot to hell with tnt.

It was fun while it lasted, Thank you Ant.

I wish you could change it back to towny upon next reset when it occurs.

Yours, Clusterfuck
Last edited by rikitenhu on Sun May 26, 2013 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THIS SERVER AND NOOBONIC PLAGUE DARK RP IS DEAD, WHY LIVE? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, LIKE, MIXING SULFUR AND ATOMIZED IRON POWDER IN A 50 50 RATIO AND THEN BURNING IT AND MIXING THE BURNED CLUMP OF SHIT WITH SULFURIC ACI

Telefonmast
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: Oh , the flashbacks of this server...

Post by Telefonmast » Sun May 26, 2013 12:18 pm

I miss it too. Especialy Towny mod.
Aya wrote:I actually love men over 50years old

Koolflamez
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Koolflamez » Sun May 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Idk u but theres no griefers now, no clan wars(everyones peaceful) no tnt'ing, landscape was ruined but fixed partially and a second world was added

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Comrade!

I remimber you,

All too well....
Hero of Kalrathia, Never-the-less. We've kept you ideolized for as long as you've been gone.

http://scr.hu/7v2/c9xbm
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by rikitenhu » Sun May 26, 2013 12:33 pm

Thanks, deadalive. Me and Telefonmast are thinking of quitting Noobonic Plague Dark RP and battlefield 3 for this amazing server.
THIS SERVER AND NOOBONIC PLAGUE DARK RP IS DEAD, WHY LIVE? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, LIKE, MIXING SULFUR AND ATOMIZED IRON POWDER IN A 50 50 RATIO AND THEN BURNING IT AND MIXING THE BURNED CLUMP OF SHIT WITH SULFURIC ACI

Telefonmast
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Telefonmast » Sun May 26, 2013 1:23 pm

AHhaha, I joined just now and the first thing that happened is some peaceful guy came and burned me.
I can't upload it to youtube because I'm banned.
Aya wrote:I actually love men over 50years old

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Sun May 26, 2013 2:33 pm

rikitenhu wrote:Thanks, deadalive. Me and Telefonmast are thinking of quitting Noobonic Plague Dark RP and battlefield 3 for this amazing server.
wasn't Gordon aka telefonmast ipbanned and such?

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun May 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Yes, by the look of the old topics and the sayings of the old players, it was..."better" before.
There was apparently more people, more fun...And towny should really be added back, I can not agree more with you.
It would be a pleasure to play with some old timers.

@Dead : Are you playing on here anymore ? You know that some folk 'revived' Kalrathia and now they make little wars in the second world...Making me think of the Balkans, lol.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun May 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Peaceful Factions are the same as Towny but without money/iconomy. I would never add iconomy back since all people did was look for ways to exploit the money system by buying and selling.

Therefore, no changes are needed. Join the server, create a peaceful faction and ur right back where towny left off.

Note: The idea of bringing back towny is NOT up for debate. I already said it would not happen. So adapt to factions and get along or maybe this server is not for you.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun May 26, 2013 4:18 pm

ant_8490 wrote:Peaceful Factions are the same as Towny but without money/iconomy. I would never add iconomy back since all people did was look for ways to exploit the money system by buying and selling.

Therefore, no changes are needed. Join the server, create a peaceful faction and ur right back where towny left off.

Note: The idea of bringing back towny is NOT up for debate. I already said it would not happen. So adapt to factions and get along or maybe this server is not for you.
Ant, If maybe, me and guy proposed making a good B/S Rate that can't be exploited, would you think about it...

Come on, You know we could... ;)
commander fury wrote:Yes, by the look of the old topics and the sayings of the old players, it was..."better" before.
There was apparently more people, more fun...And towny should really be added back, I can not agree more with you.
It would be a pleasure to play with some old timers.

@Dead : Are you playing on here anymore ? You know that some folk 'revived' Kalrathia and now they make little wars in the second world...Making me think of the Balkans, lol.
No...No I don't
That sounds cool though, I would expect somthing like that would happen.
It's like the modern Neo-Nazi's that make their own "4th Reich" XD
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."