Trading post

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Trading post

Post by commander fury » Thu May 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Hey everybody, as Ant doesn't wanna make a spawn shop with the Iconomy plugin, then we'll just have to trade with each other...
So in the goal to entertain friendship and relations between factions/players, I decided to made this thread in order to trade, give to each other our useless thing for the useful ones, etc...I'll see if I can make a sort of trading post in-game later but now I just created this to make transactions easier, and so on, if you want to tell someone an offer when he's not online, you can do it here...Rules, currency, and further will be there and the post will be edited if/when decisions about the currency are taken, someone changes his offers, something got trade, and if a new idea comes thru...

RULES :
-Be honest
-No offtopic.
-Tell the currency you want to trade with, or what you want and what you give (Main post will be edited with current offers/trade from the players so its easier to take a look at them.

*Current offers*
[Free slots, will be edited when someone posts an offer, if no custom currency provided, the trades will be marked as wanted with the general current currency]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Current trades*
[Free slots, tell what you trade/look for and/or your currency and post will be edited, if no custom currency provided, the trades will be marked as wanted with the general current currency]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*General current currency*
General current currency is Emerald.
^This is the current general currency with wich all the trades will be done, exept if the player wants to trade with his own currency [Trades with your own currency will still be marked and placed in the current trades/current offers sections.if no custom currency provided, the trades will be marked as wanted with the general current currency.

10 Emerald = 3 diamonds
3 diamonds = 100 iron/64 quartz.
100 iron = 50 gold/200 coal.
200 coal = 250+ cobble/stone/basic building and mining minerals.

^These are the current general currencies.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To sum up : "Current offers" section is for the offers that you do in exchange of any currency (i.e : "I offer a diamond pickaxe for 50 emeralds").You can either choose your own currency to trade with (Say it in your post and then Ill put it) or use the current general currency (Then put nothing with your offer and it will be settled as wanted with the general current currency).
"Current trades" section is for the trades (i.e : "I trade a fishing rod for a bow").This is the easiest way to trade : Say what you look for and what you give.But if you're about to give, for exemple, a golden pickaxe for x5 emeralds, then It will be put in the current offers section (As minerals are currencies).

On both sections, it will be made like this : John offers x64 redstone for x15 emeralds. or Jackie trade a cakeand look for a furnace.

^These are of course exemples.
If you do only sell or want, then I will not put the '...wants/look for....' part.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These currencies can be discussed at any moment and if a/some new currency(ies) are found and decided, I will update the post then.
I am open for any discussion or change.
These are just the 'default' settings.

Goodbye folks.
Last edited by commander fury on Fri May 17, 2013 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Re: Trading post

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu May 16, 2013 3:46 pm

I doubt the thread would work out, very little people play the Minecraft server, but that would be very beneficial for me for that, since I love building in peace.

But if the server would be full for a good while, I wouldn't see a problem there either, besides noobs.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Thu May 16, 2013 5:31 pm

If I know the activity patterns of this community right, all of the servers should be receiving more players around next month.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu May 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Get up from your lazy but and go mining you lazy kid.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri May 17, 2013 8:33 am

To answer your questions :

-This is for easier communication between players, iether they are alot or just five players.
-I did created that to make trades easier, yes, if we are just too lazy to go dig, hunt or farm, or if we absolutely need something immediatly, trading can be useful.

*Main post edited*

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Fri May 17, 2013 5:41 pm

commander fury wrote:To answer your questions :

-This is for easier communication between players, iether they are alot or just five players.
-I did created that to make trades easier, yes, if we are just too lazy to go dig, hunt or farm, or if we absolutely need something immediatly, trading can be useful.

*Main post edited*
Then make your own trading website like in tf2. Call it backpack.mc or something.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon May 20, 2013 4:55 am

I sell 7 stacks of cobblestones, x20 blocks of redstone and possibly a ranch in the desert (Need to subscribe to my fac --> Give ownership on the land).I am open to any offers coming from a third party.