Spawn shop

Xseba360
Server Admin

Re: Spawn shop

Post by Xseba360 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:22 am

Koolflamez wrote:Last time i tried to trade with elias he told my fac members that id ban them if they didnt give him quartz whereas i gave him 3 stacks for free and never said any of that.
my point must be invisible to you.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue May 14, 2013 11:34 am

Koolflamez wrote:Last time i tried to trade with elias he told my fac members that id ban them if they didnt give him quartz whereas i gave him 3 stacks for free and never said any of that.
Kool, stop trying to get offtopic every thread I post in that section.
I did blackmailed your fellas once but I did apologize, and you did accepted my excuses.I even told you I were ready to pay a 20 diamond fine for that.
And 2 - Please stop getting things wrong.
I asked your fellas to give me quartz or they would get kicked out from your fac by you.That's what I told them.Wtf ip ban ? I cant understand no more.

Otherwise yes we could try to trade between facs, but there is scammers, inequel 'currencies', and always an hard fight to win for 'how-much-for-that-if-i-gib-u-dis'.

Koolflamez
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Koolflamez » Tue May 14, 2013 1:21 pm

commander fury wrote:
Kool, stop trying to get offtopic every thread I post in that section.
I did blackmailed your fellas once but I did apologize, and you did accepted my excuses.I even told you I were ready to pay a 20 diamond fine for that.
And 2 - Please stop getting things wrong.
I asked your fellas to give me quartz or they would get kicked out from your fac by you.That's what I told them.Wtf ip ban ? I cant understand no more.

Otherwise yes we could try to trade between facs, but there is scammers, inequel 'currencies', and always an hard fight to win for 'how-much-for-that-if-i-gib-u-dis'.
Your the one who wrote "Ban From TheSith", anyways moving on this is getting long.