Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: Application

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:You have changed a lot since you were last admin. I will vote yes, dont make me regret this Demon.
From what I've seen you and Demon do a nice bf gf.
No offense but you also vote as friendship.
OMFG!!! Seriously!?!?!?! I am not with Demon anymore, we broke up like a month ago. Gah you people never cease to annoy me with your slowness on things.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Demon wrote:Yeah, I know over though my this situation in my mind and I do think it was too fast.
I have no idea what I was thinking applying for admin now.
I want Ant to lock this topic and give me guys some times so I can prove to you I can be trusted even though of my horrible past.
I will apply when I will know I will be ready and it's not any time soon.
Thanks to all the people who supported me in this application but you guys are wrong, what Travis said was very true even though there was a few mistakes within it.
Not grammar mistakes but timing mistakes, when things happened when I was admin or not.
I guess I wasn't ready for admin few months ago and still ain't just because I'm active doesn't prove my behaviour.
This is why I want this topic locked until people do notice the difference in the server.
Join some time and I will just be like a normal person playing.
Thank you for reading and wasting your time by making this application, I was silly even though I got told by many people to re-apply saying I'm the best admin.
Well let's face it, I wasn't I know I wasn't and other people may not think that because I was their friend, I'm sorry but a lot of you are wrong who say that I was the best.
I failed but I won't give up, I will continue playing and making maps for Area 51 because I do care about this server. Like I can't play without admin, not true, I can handle my self and wait.
Once again thanks for reading and have a nice day.
What's up with the still voting? He canceled his app like eassidez. It's over.
Psn: ProjektZ96

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:37 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:You have changed a lot since you were last admin. I will vote yes, dont make me regret this Demon.
From what I've seen you and Demon do a nice bf gf.
No offense but you also vote as friendship.
OMFG!!! Seriously!?!?!?! I am not with Demon anymore, we broke up like a month ago. Gah you people never cease to annoy me with your slowness on things.
HAhhaha but not a better story than Twilight. ..

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Don't reach 9 pages..!!!

Close it!!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Twilight ? Oh, a love story bewteen a vampire (Shit, why not a zombie ? It would have been better.Rotten penis n all...) and a schoolgirl, not even sexy.
They fall in love and does stupid things until a bad werewolfe nigga comes to steall the schoolgirl, but then she don't want to and stay with the gay vampire and sucks his dick forever.
As he need bloods to survive he drinks her periods.
-The End.
I sincerely prefer Area 51's love stories.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:33 pm

commander fury wrote:Twilight ? Oh, a love story bewteen a vampire (Shit, why not a zombie ? It would have been better.Rotten penis n all...) and a schoolgirl, not even sexy.
They fall in love and does stupid things until a bad werewolfe nigga comes to steall the schoolgirl, but then she don't want to and stay with the gay vampire and sucks his dick forever.
-The End.
Dude, this made me laugh. Its better than Twilight, such a gay story and movie series btw. I offically like Area 51 Love Stories now. Maybe you should write an Area 51 Love Story book and publish it. I'll be sure to buy 10 copies when and if it's made and sell it at school. XD.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:39 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:
commander fury wrote:Twilight ? Oh, a love story bewteen a vampire (Shit, why not a zombie ? It would have been better.Rotten penis n all...) and a schoolgirl, not even sexy.
-The End.
Dude, this made me laugh. Its better than Twilight, such a gay story and movie series btw. I offically like Area 51 Love Stories now. Maybe you should write an Area 51 Love Story book and publish it. I'll be sure to buy 10 copies when and if it's made and sell it at school. XD.
It would made me of an ultimate pleasure to publish such a book for a lady such as yourself
You know me..

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Will it go to 10?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:14 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:Will it go to 10?
I bet it will...

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:29 pm

*getting to lazy to read any of the 9 pages*

How many applications have you made now?
Also, How long ago were you removed and what for?

Prove your now responsible enough to seriously be considered a long-term admin before you re-apply
You may know that your maturity improved but if nobody else does it's useless to apply.

As for voting, I like you (i dont know why :p), but no for now. Just feels too early from being resigned.
Mew I'm a bunny!

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:04 am

SuperNovaX wrote:
-The End.
Go to watch at "Up".

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:48 am

B.U.G wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:
-The End.
Go to watch at "Up".
Nah. Majority of the people I go to school with ruined that movie for me so I refuse to watch it.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:00 am

Stuntman0007 wrote:*getting to lazy to read any of the 9 pages*

How many applications have you made now?
Also, How long ago were you removed and what for?

Prove your now responsible enough to seriously be considered a long-term admin before you re-apply
You may know that your maturity improved but if nobody else does it's useless to apply.

As for voting, I like you (i dont know why :p), but no for now. Just feels too early from being resigned.
On page 5 he already said he resigns.
Aya :3

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Next post is page 10 , who will do it..??

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:58 pm

He said ..he wants to stop this Application..

But at now I vote "Yes" for Trial Admin. (if he acts like a shitkid again he will removed as well..)

So actually thinking from me. If he fails with his admin Job again.. We ALL remember this and every future apply's from demon will be instant delete.

Don't want to give him chances but... Yeah :/ just try it. And to flame him does not change him.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida