Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Demon
Server Admin

Application

Post by Demon » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Admin Application
Steam/In-game Name: [GR]DemonX
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53754227
Have a microphone: Yes
Have you been admin on other servers: I have been an admin on many servers including this one.
Why you should be admin: I want to prove to you I can be a responsible admin like I always wanted to be. I am one of the most active players lately and I think the admin team needs more support from people to be able to resolve any existing problems in game. I want to be an admin because I feel like I can help more because of my activity, I know I had many chances in the past and I regret that I have behaved in an unacceptable way towards players and other admins, I would like to apologise for my past behaviour as an admin on the server and ask for one last chance. I know I can succeed in becoming a successful admin, I can prove it by my maturity, activity and fairness towards players. Honestly I know most of the current admins and players will feel like saying no due to my behaviour in the past but I can prove to you I can be one of the most responsible admins this server have ever seen.
This is why I want to become an admin, to bring justice and fairness into our servers. I know I said this many times in many of my applications, but this I do mean it and there will be a change for the better sooner or later I will accomplish what I came here for.
Additional Comments (optional): Thank you for taking time reading this, I hope I persuaded you into using your thinking boxes. :D

Peter Brev

Re: Application

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:21 pm

I vote yes but you promise me 1 thing is to stop randomly using commands for no apparent reasons.
You want to play as a regular player and stop fucking up everything because you rage or w/e.
So keep calm.
You already got a lot of chances so players might vote no.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:23 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:I vote yes but you promise me 1 thing is to stop randomly using commands for no apparent reasons.
You want to play as a regular player and stop fucking up everything because you rage or w/e.
So keep calm.
I am only going to use my commands when I need to use them.
I will play as a regular player just like now without admin rights, You you will now rarely see me rage and also I am highly aware of the no's that are coming to this topic.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Demon wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:I vote yes but you promise me 1 thing is to stop randomly using commands for no apparent reasons.
So keep calm.
I am only going to use my commands when I need to use them.
I will play as a regular player just like now without admin rights, You you will now rarely see me rage and also I am highly aware of the no's that are coming to this topic.
Listen, I keep my yes, but if it happens an admin uses a command on you, you don't want to throw your powers back, report it to Ant if you think it's abuse.
Last edited by Peter Brev on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Obvious no. You abused once, you got admin back. You then quit admin too soon. You got admin back and you abused?
Spoiler
Show
Along with this, you said you regret with all the bad shit you did like 3-times now? The old saying is, "Once you go black, you can never go back."
Last edited by Brotherhood Of Nod on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:25 pm

What's he on now? Chance #37? It's a no from me. Your a fun guy and I like you, but I really don't think you can handle this admin thing. It's not only this server that you lose admin on, I've seen it happen on City 8 RP too. Then after they took your admin away for abusing you went in and changed their MOTD calling all of the admins and owners there very mean names. I just think you should stick to being a normal player.
Psn: ProjektZ96

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:35 pm

Well... He annoys me about how I play and if he get Admin back he will use it again to play with the new players again(using commands on them to Show his "Power" on the Server) or just think he's allowed to do everything like using glitchs or idk use it to slay others for 'fun'? ...

He is a nice guy 15 years old (lol) and can be realy funny and it's nice to hear his voice in-game if it's very quiet on the Server. But as Admin i will vote No for now.

Abuse - rate (75%+) ~> Reports incomming.

Too many chances and too much reports/abuse/unmature as an Admin. Sad.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Hahaha this is so stupid.
Only 1,5 month after getting removed your applying as admin again hahah.
There have been 2 topics about your behavior afterwards so this is obviously a no.
You might play a lot but ur a fucktard as admin and stikk not ready for that.

Btw. I did not read your application.

(A perfect meme for this thread will come soon)

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Basically. You said the same bullshit that you said on your other two admin apps and what did you do? Abuse. I am also sure that most, if not all, of the community no longer trusts you because you abused your admin twice, if I read up the threads from the past right, but I won't be surprised if you did it the third time. You put out this application way too soon and expect Ant to give you admin so you can use it for fun like you did for the 3rd time? Please, stop the bullshittery, my meter can't handle that much anymore from you.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:49 pm

No matter what happened in the past which I honestly regret, I will try because I care about this server.
You might of not read the application and I am totally fine with this I like the opinions you are giving because most of it is true and I agree with you.
I can't hide my past, not today, not tomorrow and not the near future.
I have abused as an admin in the past and like I said I didn't use admin correctly, I am aware of that.
I applied again to accomplish my tasks which I wanted to complete but never had because I was too foolish to forget what I said, this time I mean it, you might still say no but keep in mind I know that I have a low chance of getting admin back low and possibly not at all but I won't give up this fast because I will always try my best, no matter what.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Please give Pickles admin instead..

Think you got your chances and you should at least wait more time before trying again.
After that huge bomb we dropped in the admin section I don't think 1,5 month of waiting is enough.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:Please give Pickles admin instead..

Think you got your chances and you should at least wait more time before trying again.
After that huge bomb we dropped in the admin section I don't think 1,5 month of waiting is enough.
Could you tell me what I should wait for? When you will still have the same opinion as now in future, better earlier then not at all.
As I said there is a big difference in me, it doesn't matter how long but what the difference is, come on the server and you will see the "real" demonx, trust me.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Demon is a nice guy and a good friend.
He is very active and have alot of knowledge about the server, the commands, how to react, and is friend/Have in his friendlist alot of players, what might be easier to communicate.He also have a mic and now I feel like a change in his behaviour : He is better with everyone, has a nice level of language, and in my opinion he became trustworthy and able to handle the admin job.Due to his activity he will probably be always on to help someone in trouble.Firther more, him continuing to being active and produce maps for Area 51 even after having his admin status removed and not even an FSA status, is very kind of him and should prove that he has good wishes for the server.From his past acrivity of the forums, I can say that he really evolved and now he is really mature.
Also, I believe that everyone needs a chance.
Just look at me.
I was a badass outlaw drama maker immature kid just 1 year ago.I purged a few months of ban.I've been de-banned, I acted right, and I even suceeded to be an admin, without any fault.
I think that Demon can do the same way as me.
He needs a last chance, and having him wasting a few other isn't a reason to vote no.
Let's just get him having his adminship and let's see how he does act as one.
If he abuses, Ant have logs and I don't doubt that this time he will be heavily punished...

Sorry for the long post and the bad spelling/grammar, but please guys don't bullshit me, it's my opinion and my vote so keep me outta of here, and please don't argue that too much, nobody needs a 9 page thread...Just let's give him a last chance and see how he acts as an admin.Then, if he abuses again, maybe Ant will take a more harsh punishement to him ?
Anyways, he's ok with his activity level, but now all we need to see is his actual behaviour as an admin on the server.

And, to all people there...People CAN change.They just need the others to give them a chance to prove it.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:12 pm

But Noone can change every week...

Demon sounds friendly at now.. Great, but some weeks later all forget about his 'apologize' and he Start his abuse life again..

You have to imagin what demon done in the past! He was given a shit about everything.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:16 pm

commander fury wrote:Demon is a nice guy and a good friend.
He is very active and have alot of knowledge about the server, the commands, how to react, and is friend/Have in his friendlist alot of players, what might be easier to communicate.He also have a mic and now I feel like a change in his behaviour : He is better with everyone, has a nice level of language, and in my opinion he became trustworthy and able to handle the admin job.Due to his activity he will probably be always on to help someone in trouble.Firther more, him continuing to being active and produce maps for Area 51 even after having his admin status removed and not even an FSA status, is very kind of him and should prove that he has good wishes for the server.From his past acrivity of the forums, I can say that he really evolved and now he is really mature.
Also, I believe that everyone needs a chance.
Just look at me.
I was a badass outlaw drama maker immature kid just 1 year ago.I purged a few months of ban.I've been de-banned, I acted right, and I even suceeded to be an admin, without any fault.
I think that Demon can do the same way as me.
He needs a last chance, and having him wasting a few other isn't a reason to vote no.
Let's just get him having his adminship and let's see how he does act as one.
If he abuses, Ant have logs and I don't doubt that this time he will be heavily punished...

Sorry for the long post and the bad spelling/grammar, but please guys don't bullshit me, it's my opinion and my vote so keep me outta of here, and please don't argue that too much, nobody needs a 9 page thread...Just let's give him a last chance and see how he acts as an admin.Then, if he abuses again, maybe Ant will take a more harsh punishement to him ?
Anyways, he's ok with his activity level, but now all we need to see is his actual behaviour as an admin on the server.

And, to all people there...People CAN change.They just need the others to give them a chance to prove it.
You are acting like he hasn't had 7 chances.
Psn: ProjektZ96