Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Re: Application

Post by MrProjektZ » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Demon wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote: How about you stop making 10 apologies for every admin app you make and just take it like a man.
Do you see me crying on the floor because I didn't get admin? No.
I'm taking it like a man if you're blind.
Aww look at him! He's about to turn the rage up now that he's not getting admin.
I think we need voice chat to prove you aren't crying though, because I remember on City8 you started crying on your mic when yatzy took your admin.. So I don't know.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:01 pm

MrProjektZ wrote: Aww look at him! He's about to turn the rage up now that he's not getting admin.
I think we need voice chat to prove you aren't crying though, because I remember on City8 you started crying on your mic when yatzy took your admin.. So I don't know.
No I never? Are you out of your mind? LOL.
I didn't cry over any stupidity like not getting admin.
I'll never cry over this lol.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote: Aww look at him! He's about to turn the rage up now that he's not getting admin.
No I never? Are you out of your mind? LOL.
I didn't cry over any stupidity like not getting admin.
I'll never cry over this lol.
Hmm so you implying that Area 51 is not something special and far from anything you would ever cry over? So like you don't even take admin serious because you don't care if you lose it so you will abuse more for fun because the worst he can do is take your admin? Hmmmm also being admin is stupidity hmmmmmmmmm

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:14 pm

MrProjektZ wrote: Hmm so you implying that Area 51 is not something special and far from anything you would ever cry over? So like you don't even take admin serious because you don't care if you lose it so you will abuse more for fun because the worst he can do is take your admin? Hmmmm also being admin is stupidity hmmmmmmmmm
Hmm why don't you use your brain if you have one in that big hollow skull.
I said I wouldn't care if I lost admin since it's just a game and I can continue playing since it's nothing that dramatic to cry about unless you will cry about if you loose your admin.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:23 pm

I was also surprised by this sooner application but I didn't minded that.
If you did applied sooner than you thought because of my comment on the other thread, then I am deeply sorry that it lead you to a such disaster.
I thought you were ready but seeing the other people's comments and the timeline Travis established, I have to, without even knowing you in-game atm, I have to change my vote to no.
Anyways, it would not have counted if it was yes and only my vote agaisnt 27x noes would not give you adminship.
But one thing is sure : You have really changed there on the forums.You are more mature, serious, and able to handle trolling and barking dogs like theses^^Congratulations.Not everybody can sucess to that.It is a progress, in its own mesure, but it still one.And you shall not fall in their traps anymore.Now stay up, and wait a few months, and then, I hope that people will realize you have changed.
Good luck.
Sincerely yours,

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote: Hmm so you implying that Area 51 is not something special and far from anything you would ever cry over? So like you don't even take admin serious because you don't care if you lose it so you will abuse more for fun because the worst he can do is take your admin? Hmmmm also being admin is stupidity hmmmmmmmmm
Hmm why don't you use your brain if you have one in that big hollow skull.
I said I wouldn't care if I lost admin since it's just a game and I can continue playing since it's nothing that dramatic to cry about unless you will cry about if you loose your admin.
I would cry in my mic everyday because I care you don't? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Can you stop being immature please?
This app is not serious and shouldn't be conisdered.
Please lock it, it has no more sense.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Also, stop pushing him back to his old habits if you want him to be ok if he comes back in the admin team.
He learns from others, and now he is just learning bitchery, so don't cry about what he does later, people.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Alright, sorry I was bored just messing around. This topic is done.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:46 am

We all should just vote YES!
Most active=The best admin
Good bhop skill=The best admin
That's all that matters guys!
He got both so YES YES AND YES!!!!!
Aya :3

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:51 am

po0ka wrote:Also, stop pushing him back to his old habits if you want him to be ok if he comes back in the admin team.
He learns from others, and now he is just learning bitchery, so don't cry about what he does later, people.
I have already told that in several other threads, and you said it twice on there, you're totally right on this, but, well, that's Area 51...But more like Arena 51 right now...
Whatever, lol.
Aya wrote:We all should just vote YES!
Most active=The best admin
Good bhop skill=The best admin
That's all that matters guys!
He got both so YES YES AND YES!!!!!
I voted yes because he seems to have changed on the forums but as he said hismelf, he's probably not ready yet, so I changed my vote to no, and even if it stayed yes, he wouldn't have obtained adminship.
Ohhhh :o But :o Wait what :o That's sarcastic !
Yeh, this thingy about good bhop skill --> I vote yes is the shittiest reason ever.to vote yes.
But personnaly that's not why I had voted yes.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:45 am

Naa I'm not aiming at anyone.
I just decided to be a sarcastic person since nothing makes sense anymore. ;-)
Aya :3

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:15 am

You have changed a lot since you were last admin. I will vote yes, dont make me regret this Demon.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:17 am

SuperNovaX wrote:You have changed a lot since you were last admin. I will vote yes, dont make me regret this Demon.
From what I've seen you and Demon do a nice bf gf.
No offense but you also vote as friendship.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:You have changed a lot since you were last admin. I will vote yes, dont make me regret this Demon.
From what I've seen you and Demon do a nice bf gf.
No offense but you also vote as friendship.
Looool epic