Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Re: Application

Post by warmage45 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:26 pm

So you're telling us to ignore negative criticism instead of learning from it?

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:43 pm

warmage45 wrote:So you're telling us to ignore negative criticism instead of learning from it?
Nope.
Once we know what the critic of the other is, we either choose to learn from it or to waste it.
But repeating again and again the same thing, and especially in some cases, in purpose to make the other raging, isn't necesarry and shall be ignored.

Broskii
Former Server Admin

Post by Broskii » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:19 pm

I vote a no. personally, your a fun player to play with and stuff. But the last time i saw you you said you scripted something to make u freeze in place and then you can trick combines easy. Im being honest here, i hate keeping secrets unless its really important. And i also agree with some of the people that voted no. like Brotherhood Of Nod.
Minecraft usernames:
1. lSoral
2. Professuranus
In-Game name:
Broskii

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:49 am

So what these kiddies are saying is, they want a person who received many chances of admin yet fucked up except before he abused this admin to become admin?
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:57 am

Ohai.

Erm,we talked in this thread http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... 0&start=20 just few days ago and you said you think yourself is not ready yet.
What I wanna ask you now is 'what changed your mind' ?
Because I thought you are not ready yet either.
I was expecting you wait for maybe few months at least..

I say this again but you seem a bit bipolar to me :/
I see you as a nice and fun person when I play with you and other 5players.
But I see you as an evil and mean person when I play with you and other 15players. :/

It's like we started as good friends..your personality completely changed after you got an admin..you lost your admin then you became nice again...somehow you started to insult me then you became nice before you re-apply for admin ...you got an admin again and you became evil again..you lost your admin again and you seem nice now.

It's so confusing and I feel like going through the non-existence loophole :/

Sorry but I vote no for now because I think you should have waited.
If you waited for next 6months or a year for example- you were active for entire time and apply after that then I think people had different responses.

IF Ant accepts you again,I suggest you don't use your mic.
You tend to be bitcher on mic but not in the chat.

But I like you to stay as a normal player.
Aya :3

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 am

Aya wrote:Ohai.

I say this again but you seem a bit bipolar to me :/
I see you as a nice and fun person when I play with you and other 5players.
But I see you as an evil and mean person when I play with you and other 15players. :/

It's like we started as good friends..your personality completely changed after you got an admin..you lost your admin then you became nice again...somehow you started to insult me then you became nice before you re-apply for admin ...you got an admin again and you became evil again..you lost your admin again and you seem nice now.
This is correctly what i ment.

He is very friendly or extrem nice to me for example.if we're only 3 - 5 players. But if there a 'full house? He changed alot and be realy realy mean.. Starting mean jokes and just acting like a little kid and provocating someone.

I don't realy think that he change. I guess fury falls in demons Emotion and trys to help him now instead of seeing the evil truth
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:58 am

Demon wrote:
Unknown_Daddy wrote:Please give Pickles admin instead..

Think you got your chances and you should at least wait more time before trying again.
After that huge bomb we dropped in the admin section I don't think 1,5 month of waiting is enough.
Could you tell me what I should wait for?
I don't believe that ppl. can chance that fast and specially not when they are 15 y/o.

You might be able to act and say these things now, but when we get into the game, you will forgot it after a while.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:14 am

The real reason why he wants to be admin:

Stermy
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Stermy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:54 am

Daddy... That. Was. EPIC! lol :-)
Demon wrote:Comments

Blagho
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Blagho » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:13 am

Spoiler
Show
Unknown_Daddy wrote:The real reason why he wants to be admin:
Well you have just won best reply ever on the forums.
Spoiler
Show

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:27 am

Blagho wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Unknown_Daddy wrote:The real reason why he wants to be admin:
Well you have just won best reply ever on the forums.
Spoiler
Show
HAHAHAHA :mrgreen:

I also got the best spoiler on the forums ;)

[GR]Yoda
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by [GR]Yoda » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 am

I vote YES!! because hes really active, Very friendly and most of all Mature i think he should be admin so just trial admin him now! :)

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 am

Let's summerise things so people can understand stuff he has done in the past:

-His first loss of admin was after he abused. Weeks later he re-applied and told every1 that he had changed and that he will never abuse. Then he got admin again.

-After some weeks with admin he got VAC banned for hacking. This one thing proves that he isn't really trustworthy. If he where trustworthy he would play after the games intended rules in additional to that he also made bhop scripts to people and for himself. Currently he is even breaking the steam licence agreement by owning several of accounts and ban evading. Demon shouldn't even really have access to play hl2dm now in VAC secure servers. If steam would be contacted then they have the rights to disable his current account again.
Anyways after he got VAC banned he quit admin again and then he quit hl2dm for a while.

-Months after he re-applied and told that he changed, blabla... he is a good guy now, won't abuse again. He got trial admin and right before he got accepted again then he quit playing on the server because there weren't alot of people playing anymore(He couldn't showoff his admin to all the players -.-). So he quit his admin again for the 3d time.

-Months after that he re-applied again. He was admin for perhaps some weeks then he got reported by a bunch of admins and several report threads were made about him. People couldn't work with him anymore which resulted to a new admin removal.

-Weeks after(now) he re-applied.

Now if any1 is really voting for him then it's out of personal friendship, but guess what he doesn't need admin to play on the server so he can just stay as a regulare player and still be your friend.
If he would be re-added as admin then what example does area51 give? New admins will just abuse and think that they will easilly get away with it just like Demon does. I am not currently the most active admin, but I plan to return with 2k-3k mintues every week as before, but I wouldn't return if Demon got his admin again just because I can't work in the same admin team as him after everything we have been trought. I am pretty sure alot of other admins would agree with me.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:Let's summerise things so people can understand stuff he has done in the past:

-His first loss of admin was after he abused. Weeks later he re-applied and told every1 that he had changed and that he will never abuse. Then he got admin again.

-After some weeks with admin he got VAC banned for hacking. This one thing proves that he isn't really trustworthy. If he where trustworthy he would play after the games intended rules in additional to that he also made bhop scripts to people and for himself. Currently he is even breaking the steam licence agreement by owning several of accounts and ban evading. Demon shouldn't even really have access to play hl2dm now in VAC secure servers. If steam would be contacted then they have the rights to disable his current account again.
Anyways after he got VAC banned he quit admin again and then he quit hl2dm for a while.

-Months after he re-applied and told that he changed, blabla... he is a good guy now, won't abuse again. He got trial admin and right before he got accepted again then he quit playing on the server because there weren't alot of people playing anymore(He couldn't showoff his admin to all the players -.-). So he quit his admin again for the 3d time.

-Months after that he re-applied again. He was admin for perhaps some weeks then he got reported by a bunch of admins and several report threads were made about him. People couldn't work with him anymore which resulted to a new admin removal.

-Weeks after(now) he re-applied.

Now if any1 is really voting for him then it's out of personal friendship, but guess what he doesn't need admin to play on the server so he can just stay as a regulare player and still be your friend.
If he would be re-added as admin then what example does area51 give? New admins will just abuse and think that they will easilly get away with it just like Demon does. I am not currently the most active admin, but I plan to return with 2k-3k mintues every week as before, but I wouldn't return if Demon got his admin again just because I can't work in the same admin team as him after everything we have been trought. I am pretty sure alot of other admins would agree with me.
Completely true.
I say that I have voted yes because he is my friend.
That was a lack of professionalism.
If I stay neutral, then I vote no.
Sorry Demon, but Travis is right.
My vote can't be considered since I voted through friendship and not from professional way.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:24 pm

I vote No , sorry
You have to wait some time , if u want to re-apply again
It's to fast ...