About admin requirements

Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: About admin requirements

Post by Aya » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:31 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:
Aya wrote:pech got TA with no yes on his app?
That's very interesting.
That's just fucking retarded. Dendrow and Demon will get too then.
Pech is the most hateful person in the server and sharing account - Ant you have smoked too much :mrgreen:
To be honest,I don't see the point that we are voting anymore since it's only based on activities.
Aya :3

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:13 am

Aya wrote:
Unknown_Daddy wrote:
That's very interesting.
Pech is the most hateful person in the server and sharing account - Ant you have smoked too much :mrgreen:
To be honest,I don't see the point that we are voting anymore since it's only based on activities.

What about just adding everyone with +100 min each day? :ugeek:

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:58 am

That's the easiest solution.
YES LETS DO THAT!

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:59 am

Pretty much seems like Ant isn't even reading the replies. Anyone that gets more negative replies than positive should just be ignored instantly.
Shit happens

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:06 am

Aya wrote:
Unknown_Daddy wrote:
That's very interesting.
You guys and gals are right...He glitches, he's hateful, have a bad grammar, break rules, shares an account, rage a,d being direspectful and rough.
Plus nobody voted yes on his app.
This is a total nonsense.
So yeah that is fucking retarded, wise words Daddy...
If we only chooses regarding activity...Well fuck.I would not quit but the server would be worst than ever.
But hey...We are in a crisis time here ! There's not enough admins ! Only 10 ! Wow ! We really need and ultra-secret-me-power army of unskilled and disrespectful 7rs old kids to maintain the server in order, and mostly...To have more admins...And protection...BCAUZE THE SERVER IS SO ABOUT TO BE A GIANT BATTLEFIELD :o
But yeh kinda.
We don't even need to vote anymore if they are only chosen regarding their activity.
So
Unknown_Daddy wrote:What about just adding everyone with +100 min each day? :ugeek:
Aya wrote:That's the easiest solution.
YES LETS DO THAT!
Oh shit, I did not spotted Dude's reply to this.Congratz, you made this in a long post :mrgreen:
awesomedude wrote:Pretty much seems like Ant isn't even reading the replies. Anyone that gets more negative replies than positive should just be ignored instantly.
You're right too.
He should :
1st : Look at the requirements - If they are good - Take a look at the past reports by or about the applicant - See the replies of old players/former admins/admins - See the amount of yes/no votes - And then decide what to do.
He don't have to choose them regarding their skills nor their activity.AS long it's okay, okay, but with Pech that's not okay so...
I can understand that he have alot of work to do with all these apps - But he is OWNER, damn !
But well with school n all I can understand him.
So maybe we should like, elect someone who would be...Ant's spokesman ? Goomba u hav no interest in cuming here you fan boy >.<

But yeh guys.I can't agree more with the 5 past posts.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:10 am

Ant choice, but if Pech gets admin... *breath hard* then there will be a big problem on the server.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:14 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:Ant choice, but if Pech gets admin... *breath hard* then there will be a big problem on the server.
Ant is one owner, we are alot more of players, and if he gets Pech admin without any of us players approval then...
I mean, damn, us who plays, it is our choice to know and agree on who we will team up with or who will be admin...
So yeah there's gonna be a big probelm there...
I would like to have an explanation from Ant, but anyways, if he keeps him as trial...I will still disagreeing with this nonsense decision.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:15 am

commander fury wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:Ant choice, but if Pech gets admin... *breath hard* then there will be a big problem on the server.
Ant is one owner, we are alot more of players, and if he gets Pech admin without any of us players approval then...
I mean, damn, us who plays, it is our choice to know and agree on who we will team up with or who will be admin...
So yeah there's gonna be a big probelm there...
I would like to have an explanation from Ant, but anyways, if he keeps him as trial...I will still disagreeing with this nonsense decision.
We are missing way too much admins on the server.
So Ant will accept people regardless of our votes.
It means we don't even need to vote anymore.
Or it's just sarcasm of that bic boi.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:17 am

There is several people that fit perfectly the role of an admin.
Server missing admins ? That's not a reason.
We did alot for the server by being admin on it or even staying active for more than a year or so...
So I assume he should consider our votes.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:19 am

Especially old players of this server and who are trusthworthy.
And based on my thoughts, well...
No offense.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:33 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:Especially old players of this server and who are trusthworthy.
And based on my thoughts, well...
No offense.
Old players, admins, and former admins should have their vote considered more than the other ones because they are trustworthy, they care about the server, and most of all, this implies they are pretty old players, therefore, they know many of the players who applies and can provide concrete background.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:41 am

There's no reason to have 'Apply for admin' section since all our comments/votes are ignored.
But I'm sure pech will make a great admin since he is active as fuck.
In that case,so as Demon.
Oh wait,Lego will make an awesome admin as well since he got a great bhop technique.
We can't forget Do ta barrelroll too.
I don't know who that is but his name is cool as hell so he will make a great admin yo.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:58 am

I'm always excepting pech banning the last alive so we can restart the round.
If that happens, oh well...

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:30 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:I'm always excepting pech banning the last alive so we can restart the round.
If that happens, oh well...
Yea he is always like die,kill yourself,slay,die die die... no patience what so ever.
Yup,oh well.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:01 am

Pech got voted, ITS OVER NOW. ALL HOPE IS GONE!