Just to be clear....

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Re: Just to be clear....

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote: Supernova doesnt even come here to play, she just wants to chat on her mic she doesnt even move her character half the time.
Pech I can beleive this because he does bad things, but I never seen him do it. Hes always rebels when I am on.
Zero is a slow I watch its most of the time you out run him after the first trap
Diehard.... yeah..
Yeah, Supernova doesn't really play but she is still a combine and you are aware she doesn't press any buttons and there is nothing done with this, where is the fairness?
Pech is now combine as you posted this, I didn't even see him press a button yet.
Zero gives free a lot on atomic and maps similar to it.
Because alot of times when shes combine shes combine with one other person so there is still space, and if she isnt nobody asks to be combine so nobody wants to be. Pech when i looked is pressing buttons, then he went AFK I guess. Zero doesnt give free, you out run him I see it all the time.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 pm

MrProjektZ wrote: Because alot of times when shes combine shes combine with one other person so there is still space, and if she isnt nobody asks to be combine so nobody wants to be. Pech when i looked is pressing buttons, then he went AFK I guess. Zero doesnt give free, you out run him I see it all the time.
Most of time shes not alone and the combine places are taken and shes not doing anything. Even if she is alone and doing nothing its still not pressing buttons.
So wait are you saying if I am the only combine I can bhop and not press buttons? Really get a grip and think logically and stop trying to soap someone's eyes.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote: Because alot of times when shes combine shes combine with one other person so there is still space, and if she isnt nobody asks to be combine so nobody wants to be. Pech when i looked is pressing buttons, then he went AFK I guess. Zero doesnt give free, you out run him I see it all the time.
Most of time shes not alone and the combine places are taken and shes not doing anything. Even if she is alone and doing nothing its still not pressing buttons.
So wait are you saying if I am the only combine I can bhop and not press buttons? Really get a grip and think logically and stop trying to soap someone's eyes.
I only wish you knew how much sense you weren't making, I don't have time for this anymore, this is not even the topic, this is a fail post so I am done here, this needs to just be closed already after Aya's post.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:47 pm

MrProjektZ wrote: I only wish you knew how much sense you weren't making, I don't have time for this anymore, this is not even the topic, this is a fail post so I am done here, this needs to just be closed already after Aya's post.
Dude do you hear your self? This is a topic, more like your posts are a fail, yes you are done here because you have nothing else to say since you know I am right and no, the topic continues. I don't give a crap what Aya posts because she wasn't even there when it happened so how would she know what to do.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Btw, Half the time I'm combine I give free's yes, but the only main reason for that is that nobody really lives when im combine unless I give free... Besides the people that catch me off gaurd, so it makes it really boring for me, so I result in giving a free, but I don't usually even stay on combine for more than 4 rounds...

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:08 pm

That's called 'talking in general'.
That's what you all do since I came back so I can talk about it.
Stop making work for Ant.
Aya :3

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Aya wrote:That's called 'talking in general'.
That's what you all do since I came back so I can talk about it.
Stop making work for Ant.
We're not making ant do any work, he just has to write a few words. omg that's too much :oooooooooooo.
Really Aya...

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:46 pm

No one gives a shit to you and this stupid 4pages thread including Ant.
Don't make Ant babysits you because he got better shit to do.
This IS too much.
Ok,I'm done here.
Aya :3

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:39 am

Didn't bother to read anything else, This server always manages to generate pages of shit nobody needed to see and could be avoided.

I'm gonna make my response simple.

Game rule about cheating implies: No exploiting/glitching maps.

Going through the red barrier counts as an exploit/glitch because the map maker didn't intend to have the killers/combine pass through it.

Is this a ban-able offense without warning? No. (It's very possible they were warned, idk, i didn't read, wasn't there)

and once again i feel compelled to say,
Admin team, Get your shit together and actually work as a team for once in over a year.
Mew I'm a bunny!

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:18 am

1. Papabear, there's absolutely no point talking with Demon.
He'll always bring shit with no proofs.
2. Demon, you're completely wrong.
I have told you as well as Papabear said and I guess Ant will say the same and Stuntman perectly explained it: *Play Fair*.
This includes the facts that you weren't supposed to get through the shield.
The shield was made to prevent combines going through the shield.
As this point, if you go through it, then it's counted as exploiting/glitching.
3. Not for this reason only I have banned you from combine.
Both of you, Demon and Diehard, were just glitching on haunted, but most of all, giving free passes all rounds, mostly on coldmetal and I guess Akai, just to train your bhop.
As I've already mentioned this, if you want to bhop, do it elsewhere.
If you want battles and fights, go to your own server.
All you're doing is trying to be better than Travis.
As well as you want to be the best mapper.
I perfectly remember when your map got released, you made the map after I release metal_city, remember?
You got mad because map was good in its ambience and style (except it was laggy.)
So I gave you vmf, I don't know why I did that, and when I asked you for it because I lost it, you said you have permanently erased it, which is absolutely bs.
4. All you're doing is making shitstorm.
5. You rage very easily and get offensed and mad when someone is using a command on you, directly, you say it's abuse when admin got a solid reason.
6. When I banned you from joining combine, you just got mad and said I was randomly banning you, I haven't randomly banned you.
7. All you're doing, is trying to find excuses to make us fall, but you have no clues neither no proof to show of us, apparently, abusing.
8. Even with proof, we wouldn't have abused, since you glitched the shield and we already told you many times to stop.
9. All you're going to say is that I lie, or mostly say TL;DR.
10. Last point is to say that you deserved the ban.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:14 am

Demon and Lego practiced bhop and jumping while not pressing button and playing the game on a deathrun server intended to play deathrun.Only THIS reason worth a ban.Not happy yet ? Demon also glitched and did not played the map as its intended to do (If the shield pushes you when you approaches, then it means that you mustn't go there).

I would have take the same decision.And if it continues, I will.

Now I'm kinda tired to see all the shit whose going on.

Admins --> Get yourself on to work together.

Players --> Play deathrun normally with respecting the rules.

Otherwise this thread is totally useless, there is no valid clue or witnesses, or anything.It's like trying to convince an police officer that you didn't killed JFK with a sniper rifle BUT with a semi automatic sniper rifle.Result : Both ways you killed him, so in both ways you'll go for a punishement.

Ok, all got said and we warned enough about thoses unscrupulous and phagocyting practices, I won't even repeat them, i'm tired of it, everyone has already been warned bout that.

I will start to punish.

PS : If I were there yesterday, I would have acted just as Goomba, and I'm sure Aya, Daddy, Myback or Ant would have been doing the same.

PPS : I also agree with Goomba's and Aya's posts, but too lazy to quote them...lol.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:54 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:1. Papabear, there's absolutely no point talking with Demon.
He'll always bring shit with no proofs.
2. Demon, you're completely wrong.
I have told you as well as Papabear said and I guess Ant will say the same and Stuntman perectly explained it: *Play Fair*.
This includes the facts that you weren't supposed to get through the shield.
The shield was made to prevent combines going through the shield.
As this point, if you go through it, then it's counted as exploiting/glitching.
3. Not for this reason only I have banned you from combine.
Both of you, Demon and Diehard, were just glitching on haunted, but most of all, giving free passes all rounds, mostly on coldmetal and I guess Akai, just to train your bhop.
As I've already mentioned this, if you want to bhop, do it elsewhere.
If you want battles and fights, go to your own server.
All you're doing is trying to be better than Travis.
As well as you want to be the best mapper.
I perfectly remember when your map got released, you made the map after I release metal_city, remember?
You got mad because map was good in its ambience and style (except it was laggy.)
So I gave you vmf, I don't know why I did that, and when I asked you for it because I lost it, you said you have permanently erased it, which is absolutely bs.
4. All you're doing is making shitstorm.
5. You rage very easily and get offensed and mad when someone is using a command on you, directly, you say it's abuse when admin got a solid reason.
6. When I banned you from joining combine, you just got mad and said I was randomly banning you, I haven't randomly banned you.
7. All you're doing, is trying to find excuses to make us fall, but you have no clues neither no proof to show of us, apparently, abusing.
8. Even with proof, we wouldn't have abused, since you glitched the shield and we already told you many times to stop.
9. All you're going to say is that I lie, or mostly say TL;DR.
10. Last point is to say that you deserved the ban.
1) Proofs? what should I bring proofs for when there are many people saw this happen.
2) Few weeks ago you did it your self.
3) You are actually blind right? You never spectate me when I press buttons because as you are a rebel you die later in the map when I press traps earlier in the maps. I did press from time to time, not always but still I am very annoyed that other admins are aware of Supernova and other players that they don't press buttons and they do SHIT ABOUT IT. <--- THIS IS WHAT I MEAN YOU ONLY CONCENTRATE ON CERTAIN PEOPLE, WHERE IS THE FAIRNESS, I SEE SO MANY GOD DAMN PEOPLE GIVING FREE MORE THEN 2 TIMES.
4) No, There would be no shitstorm if you actually post properly trying to defend your self saying "Oh you're just mad because you lost admin, omg"
5) No, I am not raging at this point, You honestly just defend your self here again by changing the subject and saying a lie here. "OH RIGHT, HE POSTED A TOPIC. RAGE!"
6)+7) I didn't get mad lol, I actually was normal then because I knew I am going to get unbanned, just watch. I don't need proof, the proof is in the logs.
8) But what difference would it make if I cross the shield and go back straight away? <-- THIS IS IMPORTANT, LOOK AT THIS LINE AND READ IT MULTIPLE TIMES.
9) No, I actually won't lie because what would I get from lying? This is all true.
10) Oh really? I did? Ohhhhhhh good to know.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:17 am

You want proof of other combines giving free?
Here, here you go, go do something about it admins. Seriously get a grip and start being more online.

WHERE ARE ALL THE ADMINS!
Edit:
By now there has been 16 free rounds.
Myback is playing too and nothing is being done.
If they are allowed to give free so many times, then unban me from combine.

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:44 am

Demon wrote:You want proof of other combines giving free?
Here, here you go, go do something about it admins. Seriously get a grip and start being more online.
Spoiler
Show
WHERE ARE ALL THE ADMINS!
Edit:
By now there has been 16 free rounds.
Myback is playing too and nothing is being done.
If they are allowed to give free so many times, then unban me from combine.
haha only 33 fps

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:46 am

Demon wrote: Myback is playing too and nothing is being done.
They stopped giving free as soon as Goomba and I came because they know..
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2