Just to be clear....

Demon
Server Admin

Just to be clear....

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Before reading the rest of the topic please open the spoiler below and read the key.
Spoiler
Show
Key:
Red framed door = Red border
Blue framed door = Blue border
So I was playing haunted residence and I decided to go to combine, so we did the first round and I gave free, Second round I gave free again and tried to get through the red border, I managed successfully to get through it, After I got through I was like "Yay" and I didn't cross the blue border to get the weapons. I straight away after saying "Yay" went back to the combine area and I got slayed and banned from combine. So I don't get this, does it count as a glitch if we cross the red border or after we cross the blue border I only went past the red border just to train my BHOP and after that round I was going to press buttons and be a normal combine as I already did 2 free rounds. So I want to know when does it count as a glitch?

1) When we cross the red border and go back.
2) When we cross the blue border and don't go back.

Since I don't think it's fair if we go back and we still get slayed and banned from combine.
Message to people before posting: Don't post something like, You should listen to admin's, Read the rules, There was like 3 topics on this already. I just want to make sure when it's classified as a "glitch"

Anonymous

Re: Just to be clear....

Post by Anonymous » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Ye, it shouldn't be a combine ban for just going in the Red Border and then going back in... I got combine banned aswell.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Demon wrote:Before reading the rest of the topic please open the spoiler below and read the key.
Spoiler
Show
Key:
Red framed door = Red border
Blue framed door = Blue border
So I was playing haunted residence and I decided to go to combine, so we did the first round and I gave free, Second round I gave free again and tried to get through the red border, I managed successfully to get through it, After I got through I was like "Yay" and I didn't cross the blue border to get the weapons. I straight away after saying "Yay" went back to the combine area and I got slayed and banned from combine. So I don't get this, does it count as a glitch if we cross the red border or after we cross the blue border I only went past the red border just to train my BHOP and after that round I was going to press buttons and be a normal combine as I already did 2 free rounds. So I want to know when does it count as a glitch?

1) When we cross the red border and go back.
2) When we cross the blue border and don't go back.

Since I don't think it's fair if we go back and we still get slayed and banned from combine.
Message to people before posting: Don't post something like, You should listen to admin's, Read the rules, There was like 3 topics on this already. I just want to make sure when it's classified as a "glitch"
First off your telling the story bad. What happened was you gave about 5 free rounds to keep trying to pass that border, then goomba slayed you and me him and the other admins online in the server at the time told you and diehard to stop going past there. Then you still didnt listen to us so goomba slayed you which is pretty much what I did before when you lost your admin for this situation(and afew others) then you still didnt listen so then he combine banned both of you. You exaggerate the part where you say "you straight away went back" you stayed in there for awhile then kept saying "you can do anything to me because i am not shooting the rebels" not "yay". so thats what I have to say about this, and this topic was pretty much already made and the rules was to "play fair" the combine side has the force field to push the combine players back for a reason and using your ability to gain speed quickly to get through is not fair. Its like me using admin commands to noclip into the combine zone every round and then say "im not going to kill you so its ok"
And that picture in the spoiler was directed to diehardlego because he kept saying that the "play fair" rules isnt for that and saying there was a topic.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:28 pm

If Ant decides to say that it's fine to go through the red border only, then I'll be fine with it.
I both told you there is a general rule saying "Play fair".
The shield pushes the combines back right.
Then it's not meant to go throught.
Also Demon, your argument is invalid.
If you want to train your bhop, then go to a jump server.
Same for you diehard.
You're both just fighting about your velocity and you just bhop on map and not pressing buttons.
Results: I banned you both from combine.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:38 pm

No, both me, and Demon had been pressing plenty... I hadent even givin over the limit of free's during that map, so if you think that we were banned for giving too much free's (PapaBear) then you're wrong.
And other than the fact that there is a rule stating "play fair" How do you see it to being unfair for passing a boarder, and going back into combine area.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:If Ant decides to say that it's fine to go through the red border only, then I'll be fine with it.
I both told you there is a general rule saying "Play fair".
The shield pushes the combines back right.
Then it's not meant to go throught.
Also Demon, your argument is invalid.
If you want to train your bhop, then go to a jump server.
Same for you diehard.
You're both just fighting about your velocity and you just bhop on map and not pressing buttons.
Results: I banned you both from combine.
Not going to reply to Papa's comment because I don't want to.
But think about it this way Goomba, since I didn't go to the rebel's area or took the weapons then it shouldn't be classified as a glitch since I just passed through a trigger_push because I have the option of going back and it wouldn't make a difference.
Jump servers are mostly strafing maps, I am not going to go on jump servers since they are boring, this is why I play on dr because it's a mixture of strafing, bhopping, avoiding, dm.
I'm not fighting for my velocity, I just want to get better because why would I want to play on a server where I can't do nothing.

If Ant says it's fine to go through the red border area's and go back again then could you unban me from combine?
+ I will start pressing buttons, sometimes I might be afk because I need to change my settings or I need to do something around the house or even I need to reply to other people since I am quite busy.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:43 pm

DiehardLego wrote:No, both me, and Demon had been pressing plenty... I hadent even givin over the limit of free's during that map, so if you think that we were banned for giving too much free's (PapaBear) then you're wrong.
And other than the fact that there is a rule stating "play fair" How do you see it to being unfair for passing a boarder, and going back into combine area.
Okay, you are simply a liar. You and demon obviously didnt press any buttons because I was a rebel and I would know, everyone in there knows you never press buttons.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:46 pm

To answer you Demon, I will not unban you fron combine even though Ant say it's ok to go through the border.
Reason?
Viewing the amount of time you went combine just to bhop and not pressing buttons.
Oh and create your own server for bhopping.
Flatgrass does the best.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Demon wrote: I'm not fighting for my velocity, I just want to get better because why would I want to play on a server where I can't do nothing.
Seems like your fighting to me, always constantly try to tell people your faster than them and trying to compete with travis when he doesnt not even acknowledge your speed yet you continue to tell him and everyone else things like "oh I go 800 now I am so pro" then always wanted to go to akai so you can just practice bhopping because you want to be faster than travis. Seems like a fight to me..

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Ant already commented about this.
He doesn't need to say that again.

Re: Hauntedresidence

Postby ant_8490 » March 12th, 2013, 7:13 am

Exactly, play the map as intended, otherwise its not allowed.
As he said,it's not about you got weapons or not.
It's not about how far you went or you didn't.
You can only do what you 'suppose to do'.
Other than this,you and your "clue" are also not pressing buttons so deserved to be banned.
Also pressing only firetrap on allstars3 every rounds should be count as 'Free round'.
Aya :3

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Aya wrote:Ant already commented about this.

Re: Hauntedresidence

Postby ant_8490 » March 12th, 2013, 7:13 am

Exactly, play the map as intended, otherwise its not allowed.
Other than this,you and your "clue" are also not pressing buttons so deserved to be banned.
Also pressing only firetrap on allstars3 every rounds should be count as 'Free round'.
Thank you. Now this may be closed.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 pm

MrProjektZ wrote: Seems like your fighting to me, always constantly try to tell people your faster than them and trying to compete with travis when he doesnt not even acknowledge your speed yet you continue to tell him and everyone else things like "oh I go 800 now I am so pro" then always wanted to go to akai so you can just practice bhopping because you want to be faster than travis. Seems like a fight to me..
I'm not fighting, I only say that I am faster then them if they say they are faster then me xD. So what if I am trying to compete with Travis? At least I have a goal which I can achieve. I didn't say that I am so pro, in actual fact I didn't want Exo to post the topic, it was his screen and decision what he was going to do with it, I was just happy that I achieved a speed which I have never achieved before out of bhopping without speedkit's/boosts. I want to practice my bhop because if I don't practise regularly enough then I loose the skill. I practice to get better.
goomba wrote: To answer you Demon, I will not unban you fron combine even though Ant say it's ok to go through the border.
Reason?
Viewing the amount of time you went combine just to bhop and not pressing buttons.
Oh and create your own server for bhopping.
Flatgrass does the best.
What if I could prove to you I can be a good combine and show you I can be a normal combine like everyone else, I don't want to practice in my own server since I want to gain hours in the server and practising on my own server is different from then on dr. Since there are differences and I don't lag as much there.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Demon wrote: in actual fact I didn't want Exo to post the topic, it was his screen and decision what he was going to do with it, I was just happy that I achieved a speed which I have never achieved
Actually no. I was there, you told people to spectate you and take screenshots and upload them and then you told them to tell travis.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Aya wrote:Ant already commented about this.
You wasn't even on the server at the time, you didn't see how many button's I have pressed when I was combine, I was pressing from time to time because before the rebels get from 1 trap to the other it takes ages because most of them are not skilled and cannot avoid traps so they don't go and nothing happens.
He need's to explain which border we shouldn't cross because you still don't get it, it wouldn't make a single difference if I cross the red border but it would if I crossed the blue border.
I do not deserve to be banned from combine because I didn't really do nothing wrong, technically it wouldn't make any difference as I said many times like maybe over 9000 times and yet still most of you are ignoring what I said. Topic shouldn't be closed until Ant posts which border we shouldn't cross.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:01 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:
Demon wrote: in actual fact I didn't want Exo to post the topic, it was his screen and decision what he was going to do with it, I was just happy that I achieved a speed which I have never achieved
Actually no. I was there, you told people to spectate you and take screenshots and upload them and then you told them to tell travis.
Lies. You get everything wrong Papa, when yesterday I went 800+ I didn't tell exo to take screen since I didn't know I was going to go that fast, Today I told people to spectate me and take screens because I want to show proof if no one believes me which most people don't. + You made the last thing up, I didn't mention Travis anywhere.