Just to be clear....

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Re: Just to be clear....

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Demon wrote:
Aya wrote:Ant already commented about this.
He doesn't need to say that again.
As he said,it's not about you got weapons or not.
It's not about how far you went or you didn't.
You can only do what you 'suppose to do'.
Other than this,you and your "clue" are also not pressing buttons so deserved to be banned.
Also pressing only firetrap on allstars3 every rounds should be count as 'Free round'.
You wasn't even on the server at the time, you didn't see how many button's I have pressed when I was combine, I was pressing from time to time because before the rebels get from 1 trap to the other it takes ages because most of them are not skilled and cannot avoid traps so they don't go and nothing happens.
He need's to explain which border we shouldn't cross because you still don't get it, it wouldn't make a single difference if I cross the red border but it would if I crossed the blue border.
I do not deserve to be banned from combine because I didn't really do nothing wrong, technically it wouldn't make any difference as I said many times like maybe over 9000 times and yet still most of you are ignoring what I said. Topic shouldn't be closed until Ant posts which border we shouldn't cross.
You press the first trap then run off bhopping to the border and claim because you only pressed the first one it counts as not free so you do that every round.
Psn: ProjektZ96

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote:
Demon wrote: in actual fact I didn't want Exo to post the topic, it was his screen and decision what he was going to do with it, I was just happy that I achieved a speed which I have never achieved
Actually no. I was there, you told people to spectate you and take screenshots and upload them and then you told them to tell travis.
Lies. You get everything wrong Papa, when yesterday I went 800+ I didn't tell exo to take screen since I didn't know I was going to go that fast, Today I told people to spectate me and take screens because I want to show proof if no one believes me which most people don't. + You made the last thing up, I didn't mention Travis anywhere.
No, you kept going 800 more then once, and told him to start taking screenshots and upload them, or let me guess he just magically knew u were going to go 800 and started spectating you and knew to get ready to take screenshots right?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:09 pm

MrProjektZ wrote: No, you kept going 800 more then once, and told him to start taking screenshots and upload them, or let me guess he just magically knew u were going to go 800 and started spectating you and knew to get ready to take screenshots right?
Not my fault he was specing me at the moment when I was going 800. He just saw me go 800 and took screen, if you're saying there are screens, where are they? I only see one on exo's profile.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:10 pm

MrProjektZ wrote: You press the first trap then run off bhopping to the border and claim because you only pressed the first one it counts as not free so you do that every round.
Please tell me where are all the admins when other players do this.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote: No, you kept going 800 more then once, and told him to start taking screenshots and upload them, or let me guess he just magically knew u were going to go 800 and started spectating you and knew to get ready to take screenshots right?
Not my fault he was specing me at the moment when I was going 800. He just saw me go 800 and took screen, if you're saying there are screens, where are they? I only see one on exo's profile.
Okay yes it was magic then, right because 800 velocity will sit on the screen long enough for him to realize to press screenshot button and it doesnt drop down and change every milisecond.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote: You press the first trap then run off bhopping to the border and claim because you only pressed the first one it counts as not free so you do that every round.
Please tell me where are all the admins when other players do this.
No other player does this because not alot of the regular players know how to bhop, they actually press the buttons, if by othr players you mean diehard? He gets punished too.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:16 pm

MrProjektZ wrote: Okay yes it was magic then, right because 800 velocity will sit on the screen long enough for him to realize to press screenshot button and it doesnt drop down and change every milisecond.
He was specing me from when I was going 500,he saw me speed up very fast to 800 so he got his hand ready, lol.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:19 pm

MrProjektZ wrote: No other player does this because not alot of the regular players know how to bhop, they actually press the buttons, if by othr players you mean diehard? He gets punished too.
Trust me they do.
That's why I asked where are all the admins when other players do that.
I could give you full list of people who do this.

Pech
Supernova
Zero
Diehard
and many more.... Not bothered to mention other names.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:19 pm

why is everything turning to shit :c, anyways i somewhat am intrigued, not at some of the admins, but the lack of some common sense in the server. im not saying goomba or demon are in the right or the wrong. im just saying that people need to chill, just a game, maybe badmins but still just a game
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote: No other player does this because not alot of the regular players know how to bhop, they actually press the buttons, if by othr players you mean diehard? He gets punished too.
Trust me they do.

Pech
Supernova
Zero
Diehard
and btw this is true, ill screen shot the activity of admins...

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Seriously, lately demon has been double posting like a maineiac, stahp please.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Snoap wrote:Seriously, lately demon has been double posting like a maineiac, stahp please.
I would stop Snoap, if people would use common sense like exo just said.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Demon wrote:
Trust me they do.

Pech
Supernova
Zero
Diehard
Supernova doesnt even come here to play, she just wants to chat on her mic she doesnt even move her character half the time.
Pech I can beleive this because he does bad things, but I never seen him do it. Hes always rebels when I am on.
Zero is a slow I watch its most of the time you out run him after the first trap
Diehard.... yeah..

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:29 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:
Demon wrote:
Trust me they do.

Zero is a slow I watch its most of the time you out run him after the first trap
thought we were going to stop with the speed shit

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:30 pm

MrProjektZ wrote: Supernova doesnt even come here to play, she just wants to chat on her mic she doesnt even move her character half the time.
Pech I can beleive this because he does bad things, but I never seen him do it. Hes always rebels when I am on.
Diehard.... yeah..
Yeah, Supernova doesn't really play but she is still a combine and you are aware she doesn't press any buttons and there is nothing done with this, where is the fairness?
Pech is now combine as you posted this, I didn't even see him press a button yet.
Zero gives free a lot on atomic and maps similar to it.