Allstars_v1, v2, v3

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Allstars_v1, v2, v3

Post by phil_4319 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:06 am

Hey Guys and Travis.

Well, you know the map allstars so my question is if u can put all versions of allstars in, because all of them are just different so i miss for example the v1 with old and the magnums and the v2 with the "Tower"

So maybe you can put all versions in the list of the Maps so Players can choose them if for example allstars_v3 is already played. But i don't mean that we always play allstars.. just, In my opinion v1 was funny too :)

Warning! Bad English!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: Allstars_v1, v2, v3

Post by commander fury » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:42 am

You're right, I support ya :) .

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:41 am

v3 is very very cool but it's almost always on right now lol
I played twice yesterday and day before yesterday lol..
Aya :3

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:16 am

I do not agree with putting all the versions on the server since it's a update of the map, Travis would have to release it as a different map with different traps and look for it to be able to be on the server. Unless Ant bend's that a bit and put's on all the versions which in this case would be stupid since it's kinda the same map with different endings, just don't complain and just play the current version, if you really want to play old version click "Create Server" and choose the map if you have it, if not ask Travis for it.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:26 am

I had a idea where I wanted to release all allstars versions in 1 map. Where there would be a random situation to enter 1 of them. But for now I need to fix and finish allstars3

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:28 am

Demon wrote:I do not agree with putting all the versions on the server since it's a update of the map, Travis would have to release it as a different map with different traps and look for it to be able to be on the server. Unless Ant bend's that a bit and put's on all the versions which in this case would be stupid since it's kinda the same map with different endings, just don't complain and just play the current version, if you really want to play old version click "Create Server" and choose the map if you have it, if not ask Travis for it.
I think u still be mad on Travis since you talk with him :I

Well, Travis just released a lot and updated some traps. But in my Opinion there are 3 different maps... oke the Traps are most times the same but all in all it's 3 different maps :/ (v1 - Old Small deathrun map | v2 - deatmatch added | v3 - Style deathmatch + XTrem Bhop + jumping) so people can "Nominate".

Please Demon relax and believe it...
Cpt.Travis wrote:I had a idea where I wanted to release all allstars versions in 1 map. Where there would be a random situation to enter 1 of them. But for now I need to fix and finish allstars3
It's just different ... v1 is Original Allstars_v1 so.. but if u can releas it to 1 Big map it will be Okay too.
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:35 am

phil_4319 wrote: Well, Travis just released a lot and updated some traps. But in my Opinion there are 3 different maps... oke the Traps are most times the same but all in all it's 3 different maps :/ (v1 - Old Small deathrun map | v2 - deatmatch added | v3 - Style deathmatch + XTrem Bhop + jumping) so people can "Nominate".

It's the same map -..-

v1 = DM, v2 = DM + Towers, v3 = DM + extreme bhop.
Believe what?

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:38 am

There is no point talking with Demon about my maps, since he thinks I'm a bad mapper because I now and then have a nodraw placed wrong or a bug in a newly released map which makes me a totally shitty mapper who should only stick to bhopping. According to him.

I really don't care about his opinion, but it annoys me when he keeps saying it over and over(like spam). People find my maps entertaining and thats what all counts to me. I don't really give a crap if the map is advanced or really cool designed as long as people have fun then the map is very good in my opinion.

We make maps to entertain, we don't make maps so people can have a good first impression of it and get bored of it later.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:39 am

Demon wrote:
phil_4319 wrote: Well, Travis just released a lot and updated some traps. But in my Opinion there are 3 different maps... oke the Traps are most times the same but all in all it's 3 different maps :/ (v1 - Old Small deathrun map | v2 - deatmatch added | v3 - Style deathmatch + XTrem Bhop + jumping) so people can "Nominate".

It's the same map -..-

v1 = DM, v2 = DM + Towers, v3 = DM + extreme bhop.
Believe what?
Maybe just chill and say "Oke it would be cool but I don't realy like it to have 3 of Travis Maps. (lol)"

I think (just a though) if u dont 'Hate' Travis you would try this idea too..but it's ur opinion and i accept it. Maybe ur right but v1 don't realy have DM it's called OLD and DM is for me just like v2 or v3 where people can run over the hole Map.
Last edited by phil_4319 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:48 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:There is no point talking with Demon about my maps, since he thinks I'm a bad mapper because I now and then have a nodraw placed wrong or a bug in a newly released map which makes me a totally shitty mapper who should only stick to bhopping. According to him.

I really don't care about his opinion, but it annoys me when he keeps saying it over and over(like spam). People find my maps entertaining and thats what all counts to me. I don't really give a crap if the map is advanced or really cool designed as long as people have fun then the map is very good in my opinion.

We make maps to entertain, we don't make maps so people can have a good first impression of it and get bored of it later.
I think you are a bad mapper since you "do not give a shit" about it. A REAL mapper would fix the problem so it looks like at least they give a fuck about the map.
You had 3 updates to fix the nodraw... I told you many times to fix it and guess what? "nope"
You don't really care but it annoys you? wow... I'm not saying it over and over and no it's not like spam, we had this conversation like 2-4 times now. Ages ago you were spamming chat sounds.
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Constantly and that was spam and you said "nope" so now that if I talk about your map 2-4 times not one after the other but like take a break for 4 weeks is spam nice logic.
I am not saying to make your map "advanced" since it's already quite advanced but to fix little problems which help make a map look good instead of showing the fuck you give about the map. It only takes like 2 seconds to apply a texture on a surface, not so hard Travis yet you think it's so hard and really impossible to do.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Demon wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:There is no point talking with Demon about my maps, since he thinks I'm a bad mapper because I now and then have a nodraw placed wrong or a bug in a newly released map which makes me a totally shitty mapper who should only stick to bhopping. According to him.

I think you are a bad mapper since you "do not give a shit" about it. A REAL mapper would fix the problem so it looks like at least they give a fuck about the map.
You had 3 updates to fix the nodraw... I told you many times to fix it and guess what? "nope"
You don't really care but it annoys you? wow... I'm not saying it over and over and no it's not like spam, we had this conversation like 2-4 times now. Ages ago you were spamming chat sounds.
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Constantly and that was spam and you said "nope" so now that if I talk about your map 2-4 times not one after the other but like take a break for 4 weeks is spam nice logic.
I am not saying to make your map "advanced" since it's already quite advanced but to fix little problems which help make a map look good instead of showing the fuck you give about the map. It only takes like 2 seconds to apply a texture on a surface, not so hard Travis yet you think it's so hard and really impossible to do.
You should really get the fuck out from topic, because you are starting to cross over my line. I really had it with you.
That's just a fucking little detail, how about you give out some positive comments about the map instead of going all full retard and calling it shit everytime we play it. You won't leave the server when the map is on and you rather want to talk shit about it.

I am not mapping anymore for Area51 because retarded pricks like you likes to stare things up, how hard can it really be to leave the server when the map is on. Or how hard can it be to fucking shut up about it, I really got your opinion after I heard you saying it 10 of the first times, but you have been going on and on about it for months if I would count all the times you said that shit then it would be over 100 times by now. I still remember your first map: It crashed the whole server several of times and I still didn't talk crap about it.
He's been going on like that for ages and guess what he just crossed the line. Forget all the allstars map and just delete them. I really had it.

There you go, delete all the allstars map and close this topic, I'm done mapping for ppl like Demon

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:I am not mapping anymore for Area51 because retarded pricks like you likes to stare things up...
stop kidding us O.o ...wtf..
Cpt.Travis wrote:I still remember your first map: It crashed the whole server several of times and I still didn't talk crap about it. [dr_rockrun]
Yep. Nobody say something about this. Demon is just... Why?! why?!!!!

Travis i think u give a shit about Demon's comment so u don't have to listen about his opinion about ur Map. 98% likes ur Map .. Demon(0.1%) don't ..and you stop Mapping. :I
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: You should really get the fuck out from topic, because you are starting to cross over my line. I really had it with you.
That's just a fucking little detail, how about you give out some positive comments about the map instead of going all full retard and calling it shit everytime we play it. You won't leave the server when the map is on and you rather want to talk shit about it.

I am not mapping anymore for Area51 because retarded pricks like you likes to stare things up, how hard can it really be to leave the server when the map is on. Or how hard can it fucking be to shut up about it, I really got your opinion after I heard you saying it 10 of the first times, but you have been going on and on about it for months if I would count all the times you said that shit then I would be over 100 by now. I still remember your first map: It crashed the whole server several of times and I still didn't talk crap about it.
He's been going on like that for ages and guess what he just crossed the line. Forget all the allstars map and just delete them. I really had it.

There you go, delete all the allstars map and close this topic, I'm done mapping for ppl like Demon
No, you cannot tell me what to do since this is the forums and I can write anything on topic. A detail? I don't think it's JUST a detail, details make the map look better instead of making it look like the mapper didn't give a shit like I said few times now. You want positive comments? k fine, I though there was no need since everybody likes your map. Your map is good and shit in both ways, shit because of details you don't give a shit about and good because of the fun ending where everyone get's to participate in. (unless you're dead.) Not every time we play it, I do not go full retard, if you actually notice I didn't really moan about v2, I played it with joy and I always done a vote to play it whenever I joined. No I won't leave the server because it will show how mad I would be, I am not mad though when we play your map. Retarded pricks who spot something VERY obvious and annoying for other mappers showing that the mapper isn't mapping properly. Yesterday was the only time I moaned about your map since like 2 months? No, I haven't been about it for months and no, it's not over 100 now. Yes indeed it did crash the server since I had less knowledge and it didn't involve replacing textures. It was a displacement problem since I went past the limit but as you can see from the newer map it has improved GREATLY and I could make it even better now since I found new problems which can be easily fixed. I've been going on about it for ages? No, I haven't, in fact I liked v2 really much and didn't complain much but maybe I said to fix a few things so it looks more of a give a shit map instead of not give a shit map. If anyone moans to me that it's my fault that allstars get's deleted (if it does) then blame Travis since it was HIS decision on doing what he asked for. I was just giving my opinion on how to fix the map so it's better for the future.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Demon wrote:

Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
You should really get the fuck out from topic, because you are starting to cross over my line. I really had it with you.

I am not mapping anymore for Area51 because retarded pricks like you likes to stare things up, how hard can it really be to leave the server when the map is on. Or how hard can it be to fucking shut up about it, I really got your opinion after I heard you saying it 10 of the first times, but you have been going on and on about it for months if I would count all the times you said that shit then it would be over 100 times by now. I still remember your first map: It crashed the whole server several of times and I still didn't talk crap about it.

No, map won't be removed.
I explained you in Steam why it has glitches when using nodraw on faces.
I know you understood.
You're not a "bad" mapper, you made a map and I have fun playing it, that's all.
Viewing allstars in hammer, I know there are alot of design problems, but do you lag at all?
Demon, sorry, but a map doesn't need all background sounds or 3D skybox.
A map can be simple, even if it's not perfect in hammer.
As I already said, I can just remake allstars myself, with same stuff, exactly same, but fixing grid size problems, fixing optimization, fixing lightmaps, fixing lighting, fixing environment, fixing design, fixing traps, fixing bhop, fixing secrets, fixing places, fixing endings and problably more...
Travis said it wasn't needed, which I, more or less, agree since I don't lag at all.
This said, Demon, you don't have to talk shit about people maps and say you can make better.
It just proves that you make maps just to be always played and calling yourself a pro mapper.
I don't give a shit as well, but I make maps for fun, I'm getting paid by ant or nick to make maps.
It's just a hobby for me.
Now, I don't really care what your response is going to be though, but I'm out of this topic.
Travis, ignore this, remember command?
Just continue mapping.

Details in a map?
We never asked anybody to make it detailed even though I like detailing map and filling space.
Mappers are free to map like they want.
Demon wrote:Then they are shit mappers.
We don't ask you anything.
We all got our mapping style and we have different ideas.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:36 pm

This Thread don't make sense now :(
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다