Rule: Admins can make decisions

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Rule: Admins can make decisions

Post by Stuntman0007 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:57 pm

I honestly Don't want this to be a rule, but from John's post in the sticky and seeing this before I want the topic out.

Some players will do something that is obviously something an admin should take action on, and the player will
plead that there isn't a specific rule specifically stating that the specific thing they did isn't said in the rules and the
admins didn't take action. Instead they proceeded to debate about it clogging server chat for a good 30 minutes or so.

It's common sense but admins have the power to decide weather the action someone took is worthy of a kick/ban. And the player isn't argue with them.
If he does plead something stupid like that, Ignore it. Your a staff member whos job is to deal with rule-breakers and such. « What's the right way to say that sentence? D:

If you want to be taken seriously as an admin, you MUST be stern and sure with your decisions and not let a player influence your administrative positions. (In most cases)

Admins are supposed to be feared people. You can't become an admin, try and please everyone that joins, and expect to accomplish that goal.
Sometimes an admin must take action (kick/ban) even if he/she feels it is a little harsh. Your not an admin for the popularity
Mew I'm a bunny!

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Re: Rule: Admins can make decisions

Post by po0ka » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:06 pm

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/ ... les.36196/
Read that entirely if you don't understand the common sense rule, dear readers.

I was too lazy to copy paste.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:05 am

I am completely agreeing with Stuntman.He expressed the deep of my ideas with a correct grammar :D Thanx bro.

And from now I will act as this.People need fences, otherwise they're lost in the heavy jungle of the sins (NOPE that's not from the Bible.That's from me.)

EDIT :
Not totally a rule it would be, but just a warning for the players in the motd.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Blade wrote:He expressed the deep of my ideas with a correct grammar :D Thanx bro.
I seem to be doing that a lot lately :p

And again, I really want this to be more of a recommendation for admins to step up a bit than a
suggestion for a new rule.
Mew I'm a bunny!

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:08 am

We really miss admins on server.
Second reason why I came back.