Ok this is really annoying....

kylemcqueen75
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Ok this is really annoying....

Post by kylemcqueen75 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:25 pm

I have a complaint about Peaceful Factions...the players should have to be approved or something to get in one. Why? Let me explain, some guy named "killing" or something started rageing because me and deadalive destroyed him in a fight and he started doing what every stupid rageing little kid does, uses ./back and fights us with what ever he can find. This is all fine right? Well it would be, but I have this "Mochi" guy just running around were ever we fight picking up his drops and returning them....-_- Mochi is in a peaceful faction so there is nothing i can do about him just returning all this guys items back. I would really love to hear some suggestions on how to handle this? Its really annoying to waste my durability and time killing someone if i can't even take what they had. Also, shouldn't this count as being in a pvp battle, as peaceful factions are not allowed to do. If not I'm going to get a peaceful faction member to follow me into battle so if i die, he can just pick all my shit up.
Last edited by kylemcqueen75 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Re: Ok this is really annoying....

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Why would you even take it if you have everything :P

kylemcqueen75
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kylemcqueen75 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:34 pm

[GR]Left4Ana wrote:Why would you even take it if you have everything :P
Who said I have everything? Also, just because I'm forced to waste my time there, or risk being a "pusssseh" as he said so maturely :P But Mainly because he damaged my armor, so its just kinda payment for that :P

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Fyi, Mochi is a she.

kylemcqueen75
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kylemcqueen75 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:38 pm

[GR]Left4Ana wrote:Fyi, Mochi is a she.
Why do I care, did you want me to date her? Just wasting my time here.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:48 pm

DeadAlive200 wrote:Hey
Hey
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:11 am

kylemcqueen75 wrote:
Who said I have everything? Also, just because I'm forced to waste my time there, or risk being a "pusssseh" as he said so maturely :P But Mainly because he damaged my armor, so its just kinda payment for that :P
KyleMcPusseeeehhhh
Anyways, I had nothing to lose after getting killed the first time, so why shouldn't I tp back (btw using /home, not /back) and try to get my stuff back.
I see how this can be a problem, but I don't know how you would fix it. Mochi and I were in my town when she accidently accepted your tpa, which then lead to you killing me. You can't expect people to walk away when you kill others, just so you can get the stuff. In other situations peaceful players might try to do it on purpose, but in this particular situation, Mochi wasn't even trying to get my stuff, she just happened to stand right there when you killed me.
I also find your definition of raging quite hilarious.
Shit happens

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:14 am

awesomedude wrote:
kylemcqueen75 wrote:
KyleMcPusseeeehhhh
Anyways, I had nothing to lose after getting killed the first time, so why shouldn't I tp back (btw using /home, not /back) and try to get my stuff back.
I see how this can be a problem, but I don't know how you would fix it. Mochi and I were in my town when she accidently accepted your tpa, which then lead to you killing me. You can't expect people to walk away when you kill others, just so you can get the stuff. In other situations peaceful players might try to do it on purpose, but in this particular situation, Mochi wasn't even trying to get my stuff, she just happened to stand right there when you killed me.
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

kylemcqueen75
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kylemcqueen75 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:07 am

awesomedude wrote: KyleMcPusseeeehhhh
Wow, you are an admin? Really Disappointed this is a way an Area51 Admin would handle this. Not really my concern tho. You did keep coming back with random pieces of armor (Hints the almost full set I managed to get before Mochi), or sometimes nothing. Also, I did try and leave but you wanted to keep using ./back before I could leave so, that is on you. As for Mochi, I don't really care if he/she/it tpa'ed me by mistake, he/she/it should not be allowed to stay in a pvp battle, that is my point. Last thing, sorry you have let Minecraft Dictate your thoughts about me, I was just playing the game :) No skin off my back tho, I'm sure you were picked as admin for a good reason I'm not aware of, just sad you can't stay mature when given these circumstances. I'm finished talking to you, so I await ant's thoughts about the main issue. Have a Nice Day ;)

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:07 am

kylemcqueen75 wrote:
awesomedude wrote: KyleMcPusseeeehhhh
Wow, you are an admin? Really Disappointed this is a way an Area51 Admin would handle this. Not really my concern tho. You did keep coming back with random pieces of armor (Hints the almost full set I managed to get before Mochi), or sometimes nothing. Also, I did try and leave but you wanted to keep using ./back before I could leave so, that is on you. As for Mochi, I don't really care if he/she/it tpa'ed me by mistake, he/she/it should not be allowed to stay in a pvp battle, that is my point. Last thing, sorry you have let Minecraft Dictate your thoughts about me, I was just playing the game :) No skin off my back tho, I'm sure you were picked as admin for a good reason I'm not aware of, just sad you can't stay mature when given these circumstances. I'm finished talking to you, so I await ant's thoughts about the main issue. Have a Nice Day ;)
First of all, the fact that I'm admin has absolutely nothing to do with minecraft and/or the way I act on the minecraft server. Secondly, you should be able to type /home or /back faster than i can respawn and type the same thing. This isn't about you killing me though, I have nothing against that, you were simply playing the game (as you mentioned yourself). I also have nothing against you taking my stuff, since they can all be replaced.
I do hope you realize that I wasn't raging (at least not on you, mochi accepting your tpa annoyed me a bit), I was rather trying to handle the situation in a more humorous way, but apparently you didn't get that part.
Mochi didn't tpa you, you tpa'd her and then she accidentally accepted it while standing right next to me in a 5x5 sized room, you can't really expect her to go stand in the corner or tp out of there when she was helping me build something. You're right though, let's just wait for Ant or Nick to reply. Nice day to you as well.
Shit happens

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:48 am

Wow so mad over a game...

I dont have a plugin or way to prevent drop pickups depending on whether or not you are in a peaceful faction. Suggestions plz instead of raging
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

kylemcqueen75
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kylemcqueen75 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:48 am

ant_8490 wrote:Wow so mad over a game...

I dont have a plugin or way to prevent drop pickups depending on whether or not you are in a peaceful faction. Suggestions plz instead of raging
Sorry Ant, after sleeping on this, I do feel kinda dumb getting to worked up over this, but all-in-all It is something that needs to be taken care of. So, I do not think another plugin is needed, just maybe allow players to warn peaceful faction members not to stick around, other wise allow them to report it here on the forums. A simple SS would prove everything, I think.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Suggstion #1: Peaceful people should be no-pvpable only in their respective peaceful lands.
Exiting their lands would just make them vulnerable to attacks.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:23 pm

po0ka wrote:Suggstion #1: Peaceful people should be no-pvpable only in their respective peaceful lands.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:00 am

po0ka wrote:Suggstion #1: Peaceful people should be no-pvpable only in their respective peaceful lands.
Not a bad idea. I'll see if factions has some setting for this.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10