Phil

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Demon
Server Admin

Phil

Post by Demon » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:05 pm

So I connected to the server, said hello and played one round.
Then I went to the toilet. When I came back it said I was kicked for being afk 8 rounds.
I connected on again and played one more round.
Suddenly my mum came in and said "Go down stairs and wash the dishes"
So I did since I don't want to get in trouble once I done that I come back I see I was banned from the server with a message saying "Disconnect: being afk and auto switch to rebel."
I was afk but wtf is wrong with being afk, I would still get kicked by the auto kick thing.
Not my fault I had to go down stairs and wash the dishes.
So I asked Phil who banned me and he replied "Me" and I asked him why he said that I was "auto switching to rebels".
Wtf? auto switching how is that possible if i'm downstairs and no one is in the room, he also said he had to switch my team to spectate about 5 times. I was like wtf? when you switch me to spectate I can't switch back to rebels if im downstairs. So basically I got banned from the server for being afk.
Idk if that's abuse probably it is since I didn't break any rules because it doesn't say that in the rules. "No afk!" ...
Maybe it's a stupid thing to report about but I just wanted to point it out to and so he's aware of what his admins are doing.
I didn't plan to go afk and I wouldn't make this topic if we didn't have some retarded (PHIL) admins.
Also as far I know apparently admins aren't supposed to use commands on other admins.

Edit.

I was just talking about this on the server and this is what I see.

"zoom : i got banned for being afk as well"

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Re: Phil

Post by phil_4319 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:21 pm

zoom lying i only ban u check admin logs

well we talk this in privat message and if u join the server again u tell u create a report. Wtf?

U were afk all the time wheere i was no admin u always try to get hours i always saw U.

Edit: u know i always can switch u if u are rebels and u always join rebels if a next round started! If u was downstaits how the fuck u can join rebels!!!!??? i waited at the spawn u was all the time the only afk person... 5 times switching and u always rejoin and u talk u was upstairs??
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:31 pm

lnsidex3 wrote:zoom lying i only ban u check admin logs

well we talk this in privat message and if u join the server again u tell u create a report. Wtf?

U were afk all the time wheere i was no admin u always try to get hours i always saw U.

Edit: u know i always can switch u if u are rebels and u always join rebels if a next round started! If u was downstaits how the fuck u can join rebels!!!!??? i waited at the spawn u was all the time the only afk person... 5 times switching and u always rejoin and u talk u was upstairs??
No I wasn't afk all the time when you wasn't an admin. Well obviously I'm there to get hours.
Ye, next time switch me and not ban me. !dr_team <name> <team>... you probably wrote it wrong that's why I was still in spectate. Idk how the fuck I could join rebels when I was downstairs probably you can't use your commands. Well so what if I was afk, probably you could slay me or the map spawn afk would kill me after a certain amount of time.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Let me get this straight..
You were on combine,right?
I understand him switching you to spectate because you can get points by just sitting there.
But admins can't ban you for that.
I understand some people being AFK for all the time just to get hours which is pretty annoying.
But unfortunately that's not against the rules.
Also I've never seen Demon being AFK for more than 2-3rounds in the past..I don't know this time tho.
Just switch him to spectate and wait for him to be now "auto" kick after 5rounds.
Also if he is on rebels and making admins to slay him all rounds because some maps has slow spawn killer or none then you can also switch him to spectate.
Not kick or ban.
Kick,maybe? Depends on how bad it is...Not ban definitely.

/dr_team Demon 1
1 spec
2 combine
3 rebels
Aya :3

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:38 pm

im already say "Sorry" to demon cause its not allowed :|

And im not wrote the command wrong i always wrote it right! There stand [DR] Switching demon to spectate! than u always join rebels... i hate liers -.-"""""
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Please dont be offended..
Sometimes new admins don't know rules so we just have to help..
Aya :3

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:54 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:Please dont be offended..
Sometimes new admins don't know rules so we just have to help..
oke ur right...
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:47 pm

demon. i can remember that you banned and kicked me for being "afk just to get hours"

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:49 pm

[GR]doodleninja wrote:demon. i can remember that you banned and kicked me for being "afk just to get hours"
Kicked only. :P

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:51 pm

I usually troll Demon but... heck... I don't fucking understand how such retarded people with such English got Adm...OH right, It's Area51... Deathrun... everything's possible
EDIT:
If you are on default theme, highlight the gap between "such" and "people"

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Demon wrote: Suddenly my mum came in and said "Go down stairs and wash the dishes"
"

Demon's mom know where he belongs ;)

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:
Demon wrote: Suddenly my mum came in and said "Go down stairs and wash the dishes"
"

Yup. It's always good to help in the house + I get more money out of it + I will be trained for the future.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Demon wrote:
Unknown_Daddy wrote:
"

I will be trained for the future.

uberleedle
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by uberleedle » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Demon wrote:Suddenly my mum came in and said "Go down stairs and wash the dishes"
So your job is gonna be washing the dishes and getting better at it?? :P ...nice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUMk6qsKEEA
Leedle leedle leedle lee...

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:30 pm

uberleedle wrote:
Demon wrote:Suddenly my mum came in and said "Go down stairs and wash the dishes"
So your job is gonna be washing the dishes and getting better at it?? :P ...nice
No, when I move out of my parents house I will be able to wash dishes, or at least show my future wife that I can do something properly. Lol