, Aya

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
ZeBek
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: Gamingz , Aya

Post by ZeBek » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:15 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:FOCK YOU Always me me and me i do nothing focking wrong

FOCK you zebek i am happy you quit you was à bad admin you was Always afk i am so focking done with Some ppl
If i watch in the / Report admin section/ i mostly see your name

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:21 pm

First of all,I did all that and JJ didn' t do shit. Just edit the title to 'Aya'
Second of all,you typed !admins 4times I believe as brotherhood said. I don't know if you misstyped once or not but you DID typed 4times. After third time I told you in chat 'Don't spam !admins' then u still did. That's why I gagged you.
Also you were admin till few days ago so you know who is admin..did you need to type that several times to see who is on?
Can't you just figure it out? Hell,I didn't even know that was you because you had different name but since I know now I just think you did that on purpose because of these reasons that I just wrote.
Third of all,it's 10mins...Jizzuz get over it..And why you take things so personally?
I can confidently say we are doing our jobs very seriously for 100% of times and never be personal.
Because we are not kids.
Leave JJ alone,ok.
If you make him upset that will make me upset. You don't wanna get me pissed trust me.
IF you decide to act an ass since you quit admin then you are not welcome to the server.
Aya :3

ZeBek
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by ZeBek » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:24 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:First of all,I did all that and JJ didn' t do shit. Just edit the title to 'Aya'
Second of all,you typed !admins 4times I believe as brotherhood said. I don't know if you misstyped once or not but you DID typed 4times. After third time I told you in chat 'Don't spam !admins' then u still did. That's why I gagged you.
Also you were admin till few days ago so you know who is admin..did you need to type that several times to see who is on?
Can't you just figure it out? Hell,I didn't even know that was you because you had different name but since I know now I just think you did that on purpose because of these reasons that I just wrote.
Third of all,it's 10mins...Jizzuz get over it..And why you take things so personally?
I can confidently say we are doing our jobs very seriously for 100% of times and never be personal.
Because we are not kids.
Leave JJ alone,ok.
If you make him upset that will make me upset. You don't wanna get me pissed trust me.
IF you decide to act an ass since you quit admin then you are not welcome to the server.
So you decide who is welcome to the server? :o

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:35 pm

ZeBek wrote:
Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:You were using the /admins command 3-4 times, I believe. Then after Gamingz gave you the warning before ban, you left to avoid the gag that was given to you and came back to make an excuse about "just cuz i lost admin". So an admin (Aya, I think) banned you for TEN-FUCKING-MINUTES for avoiding the gag.

Just because you lost or quit admin, doesn't give you a free pass to dick around on Area51. Either follow the rules like everyone else, admins included obviously, or get banned. Simple as that. M'kay?
1: I didnt lost my admin ... I quited
2: Idont care for how long you all ban me, I knew there were gonna do it
3: So saying the same thing for 4times is ban?
If you knew they were going to ban you then why did you do it? This is stupid. You did something just to make the admins pissed and ban you and then you report them on the forums. I call it "A Stefan" or simply "Stefan'd"
Don't rage people, raging makes your arguments go invalid.
Shit happens

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:39 pm

ZeBek wrote:2: Idont care for how long you all ban me, I knew there were gonna do it
Tempting the admins for no reason... ban justified.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10