, Aya

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
ZeBek
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

, Aya

Post by ZeBek » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:36 pm

i dont know why but they being mad against me and ban me cause I said 2 times /admins and 1 time !admin , then they gagged me then i talked with "/red" and then they banned me for ban avoid ... Only aya and gamingz react to what i said in chat no other admin did nothing. I knew this was gonna happen.
Last edited by ZeBek on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Re: Gamingz , Aya

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:51 pm

3 report about me and i did nothing or it was so stupid

zebek you was spamming that is why aya gagged you and you was trying to avoid it with /red so it is no abuse no proof and shit

and why me i did nothing if you hate me say i to me and what do you want now that ant is going to remove us

you did it on purpose only because you was mad

ZeBek
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by ZeBek » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:52 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:3 report about me and i did nothing or it was so stupid

zebek you was spamming that is why aya gagged you and you was trying to avoid it with /red so it is no abuse no proof and shit

and why me i did nothing if you hate me say i to me and what do you want now that ant is going to remove us

you were the one who said One more time is ban.... I didn`t spam. btw

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:54 pm

ZeBek wrote:

you was spamming /admins and if you was specing me you saw i told it to daddy (it was a joke) because he was trying to kill me so stfu with you story that i did something

ZeBek
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by ZeBek » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:57 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:
ZeBek wrote:

you was spamming /admins and if you was specing me you saw i told it to daddy (it was a joke) because he was trying to kill me so stfu with you story that i did something
ok then you didnt do something , Then it was that girl aya

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:59 pm

FOCK YOU Always me me and me i do nothing focking wrong

FOCK you zebek i am happy you quit you was à bad admin you was Always afk i am so focking done with Some ppl
Last edited by [GR]$xgamingzx$ on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:01 pm

You were using the /admins command 3-4 times, I believe. Then after Gamingz gave you the warning before ban, you left to avoid the gag that was given to you and came back to make an excuse about "just cuz i lost admin". So an admin (Aya, I think) banned you for TEN-FUCKING-MINUTES for avoiding the gag.

Just because you lost or quit admin, doesn't give you a free pass to dick around on Area51. Either follow the rules like everyone else, admins included obviously, or get banned. Simple as that. M'kay?
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

ZeBek
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by ZeBek » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:You were using the /admins command 3-4 times, I believe. Then after Gamingz gave you the warning before ban, you left to avoid the gag that was given to you and came back to make an excuse about "just cuz i lost admin". So an admin (Aya, I think) banned you for TEN-FUCKING-MINUTES for avoiding the gag.

Just because you lost or quit admin, doesn't give you a free pass to dick around on Area51. Either follow the rules like everyone else, admins included obviously, or get banned. Simple as that. M'kay?
1: I didnt lost my admin ... I quited
2: Idont care for how long you all ban me, I knew there were gonna do it
3: So saying the same thing for 4times is ban?

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:05 pm

ZeBek wrote:
Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:You were using the /admins command 3-4 times, I believe. Then after Gamingz gave you the warning before ban, you left to avoid the gag that was given to you and came back to make an excuse about "just cuz i lost admin". So an admin (Aya, I think) banned you for TEN-FUCKING-MINUTES for avoiding the gag.

It is spamming so we said stop you didnt so gag talking in colors is Same as gag avoid is ban so no abuse

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:08 pm

ZeBek wrote:

READ WHAT I SAID! Lemme put it in few words so you don't have to read so much.

You spammed /admins command 3 times. You got gagged. You left n came back to avoid that gag. You got banned for avoiding the gag.

Simple as that. You didn't get banned for spamming. You only got banned for avoiding the gag.
Last edited by Brotherhood Of Nod on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

ZeBek
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by ZeBek » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:08 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:
ZeBek wrote:

It is spamming so we said stop you didnt so gag talking in colors is Same as gag avoid is ban so no abuse
Did I say something about abusing?

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:10 pm

:o didn't know this report was for fun

ZeBek
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by ZeBek » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:10 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote::o didn't know this report was for fun
it is against that fuking aya

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:11 pm

ZeBek wrote:
[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote::o didn't know this report was for fun
it is against that fuking aya
My name is 2 in THE report so i need

ZeBek
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by ZeBek » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:
ZeBek wrote:

READ WHAT I SAID! Lemme put it in few words so you don't have to read so much.

You spammed /admins command 3 times. You got gagged. You left n came back to avoid that gag. You got banned for avoiding the gag.

Simple as that. You didn't get banned for spamming. You only got banned for avoiding the gag.
Ow yea? I said /admins 3 times Ok. Then they gagged then I DIDNT LEFT. but i talked in /red . then they banned me for Reason: Gag avoid/spam