Apologizing

[GR]JoKeR
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Apologizing

Post by [GR]JoKeR » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:00 am

yea sounds cheesy or wimpy but ya know i have noticed i have made a name for myself on here and well i don't really like it to well, i don't want everyone thinking I'm some hard ass or a total jerk (I'm trying not to use foul language in this)... I'm sorry for being the way I was before in the server and Ant I'm sorry for all the crashes I caused in the past on your server,
sorry for all the bs that i may have brought in
I have a server that i know at least 30+ people that go to Area 51 will never go to due to rumors that have been started because of how I was and i feel pretty down about it all.. I was hoping by now my server would be played on more than what it is and I know that part if it is how I treated people, I read the post on the best admin and it got me thinking about stuff, I'm sure as hell not the best but pretty damn close to one of the worst Area 51 has seen, Ive heard it from numerous people, and I heard it from one guy that really hurt how he said "I swear Ant must just pull names out of a hat for his admins, and how you got it is beyond me, you are by far the worst one I have ever seen."
so that is why i am mainly posting this
I'm very sorry everyone

Anonymous

Re: Apologizing

Post by Anonymous » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Wow, long text for 1 topic. I think many people will accept ur apologize ^^ I dont know what you did, but nevermind :)

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Great! *stands up and claps*
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Nicdel wrote:Great! *stands up and claps*
*me too* Standin ovation

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:26 pm

You've never been nasty to me, so i have nothing against you. I actually enjoy talking to you, because you can stay calm.(from what ive seen)

You may have been nasty when i was a nub, but i don't remember :)

Napalm
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Napalm » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Hmmm whatever you apologizeing for whatever the reson...well since you have never been a noob or meaner or asshole around me i nither accpect or decline but say woot :D :P joker= >>::DD
Oof.

[GR]JoKeR
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by [GR]JoKeR » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:38 am

thanks guys that makes me feel better to see that not everyone is holding a grudge on me (as for the others i really dont give a damn, im not going to mention names in here, but as for the ones who said i stole their scripts, was an ass, and just whining like little kids who just found out their mother was a lesbian :twisted:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:35 am

[GR]JoKeR wrote:just whining like little kids who just found out their mother was a lesbian :twisted:
Now i have a reason to hate you.
A BIG ONE
My mother is Bisexual and i know it since a few years.
And you are saying that im a whining little kid.
Now i really hate you, well done

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:13 am

'e, but as for the ones who said i stole their scripts, was an ass, and just whining like little kids who just found out their mother was a lesbian'
he meant those that already hated him for no reason. and he was using that to insult THEM, not you lol xD

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:17 am

Still....

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:48 am

wasn't insulting you.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:51 am

Hmmm, okey.
I will forgot it but still

[GR]JoKeR
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by [GR]JoKeR » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:43 am

dude ur missing the whole meaning

GrimReaperFreak1
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by GrimReaperFreak1 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:29 am

Lol I have nothing against you ;) In fact I think you iz awesome sauce.... or EPIC SAUCE!!!!! 8-)
Cause you like really funny and stuff plus your really nice! The only time I see you get mad is when a noob starts fighting with you and disobeying the rules. I get mad at that too so ya...

My fave friends: