Brotherhood of Nod for Admin!

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Brotherhood of Nod for Admin!

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Steam/In-game Name:[GR]Brotherhood of Nod[GR]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21481330

Have a microphone: Yes. Headset

Have you been admin on other servers: Yes. I've been admin for the Cheat Build server a long time ago but was removed for inactivity. I was admin for termination role play but they shutdown. I was also admin for FlutePlayer but the server got DDoS'd so much, the hoster called quits.

Why you should be admin: I know there are quite alot of people who can easily get admin for either their time or experience...hell both. But I loved Area 51 Servers for as long ago that Ant had the Lag plug-in where you catch on fire if you say it (Pisses off newbies :)) I do understand that I should have fun rather than admin 24/7. But it couldn't hurt having the Trial or any lower? Anyways, I have much experience to help people and to keep order if needed. I love to talk to people and some may think I got a minor attitude, but that is just me. I don't use admin to keep the server strictly under control nor would I ever use it to get a edge on anything. I would still play like a normal player who has normal fun, no cheating or making unfair judgements (Not that anyone here does). I enjoy being around people, making people feel good about themselves sometimes and not making rude remarks to others. I don't have hatred against people here nor are grudges being hold...I would still never torment the people I dislike with admin if I recieve them. I like to help new players out if no one else would, since they are looking for a good server to enjoy. I don't get into arguments that last for a long time, nor do I insult people by anything.

Additional Comments (optional): I KNOW I have low, if not severely low, hours but because my internet service has somehow improved, I got more active around the servers. But I still have my experience and I could get a test run on my faith in Area 51 ;)
I also am aware that other people should get a chance at getting admin, but that still won't tell me to not help the server out a bit.

Congrats on those who recieved admin, and also thanks to the readers! Brotherhood of Nod
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

myback
Server Admin

Re: Brotherhood of Nod for Admin!

Post by myback » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:12 pm

A Friendly, Mature, and active player. All great attributes and isn't someone who rages or trolls.
However, as you said, you have fatally low hours :( . That's the only problem I see.
Yes
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Morch
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Morch » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:17 am

Really cool and mature guy. I just think you should get some more hours (180 at least) my vote this time is no

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:28 am

I would say YES but,:

from my last apply:
[GR]Ant_8490 wrote:
[GR]doodleninja wrote: i see i have not the 8 days

im going to play and if i got them i apply again

(5days, 11 hours)
Good idea. This application section is NOT for people who "plan to play a lot". It's for people who "already play a lot" and will "continue to play."
[GR]Ant_8490{A}

Spoiler
Show
oh, they do

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:55 am

Morch wrote:Really cool and mature guy. I just think you should get some more hours (180 at least) my vote this time is no
I understand your vote.
[GR]doodleninja wrote:
Spoiler
Show
oh, they do
I don't understand what you are saying. Well, anyways, I kinda thought it was stupid at first but I went ahead and created the app not to see how many approvals I got, but to just to see what the results would still be. If Ant still does consider me, I hope to be trial admin

Still, my hours are still low but I am pretty active. I didn't apply for admin because I "planned" to play, but beecause of what I stated in my Application

Recently, I am getting pretty inactive but not even that could be looked at or cared for :P

Only how active I was and how active I am both
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:17 am

You are a good person for admin but I think that your lack of hours may make you not understand how the server fully works in terms of rules.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 am

warmage45 wrote: make you not understand how the server fully works in terms of rules.
Possibly
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:36 am

Yes from me bro, I think you would make a good admin.
NoSoul4Evr wrote: But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

ThomasBonjj
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by ThomasBonjj » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:15 am

Hardest decision for me, I really see you as a great admin but I don't really see you on the server. Sorry man, its a NO from me.

Apply when you have 200+ hours, then you would be a great admin.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:22 am

Already have plenty of admin/trial admins so you have to have atleast the minimum requirements.

Denied - 1day(s) 9hr(s) 3min(s) gameplay
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10