z3r0killz's Application For Deathrun Admin.

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
z3r0killz
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

z3r0killz's Application For Deathrun Admin.

Post by z3r0killz » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Admin Application

In-game Name:[GR]z3r0killz

Steam Display Name:z3r0killz

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:29509729

Age:13 (Yes I read the rules for applying. But ant told me to apply anyway.)

Have a microphone:Yes. (But I prefer typing sometimes. I really pretty much use my mic for RP servers but I will use it here if you want. ;D)

Have you been admin on other servers:I have been admin on many many many servers. I co-owned/scripted a deathrun server on Garry's Mod. (Big success! But then i quit because the owner was being a little greedy bitch.) I hope that doesn't affect my application.

Why you should be admin:I should become admin because I am a very positive person who does not like trolls. (Mostly annoying mic spammers. :/) And I would like to see this community grow and become the number 1 server on HL2: DM. I will make that happen! (By telling all the people I know. ;D) I am gonna make this server so popular that people will be willing to give BJ's to get in to the server! (Lul Funny Joke.) Well back on topic... I am very responsible with powers like these but I also know how to have fun. I really think it would be a great idea to promote me because of all the experience I have and being admin on the worlds FIRST deathrun server on HL2: DM would be such an honor to me.

A Little Bit About Myself: I am a sexy boi. I am Canadian. I enjoy playing computer. (ALOT!) I am soo sexy that I know ant will accept me. (Can't resist mah sexiness can you?) Kay wuteva back on fucking topic... (DOH!) HL2: DM was my very fist game on steam. I got hooked on Co-op servers. But then i got gmod and got addicted to deathrun like crack. So when I saw a deathrun server on HL2: DM I almost shit myself. (Literally I was that excited.) And one more thing! I wanna tell you some random story because I forgot what else I was gonna type cause' my PC crashed.

Random Story Mentioned In "A Little Bit About Myself". : There is this really fat kid at my school so me and my friends call him marshmallow factory. He talks really slow too! I know this sounds really mean but if you met him you would call him the same thing.

This is my application for deathrun admin and my random story. Thank you and Good night! (<3 you ant!)

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: z3r0killz's Application For Deathrun Admin.

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Accepted :D
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

z3r0killz
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Re: z3r0killz's Application For Deathrun Admin.

Post by z3r0killz » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:17 pm

I knew my sexiness would work!