[GR] Aya -Admin Abuse - Donator banned for breaking no rules

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: [GR] Aya -Admin Abuse - Donator banned for breaking no r

Post by Aya » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:29 pm

ZeroKateo wrote:1. Travis wasn't in the server so I don't know where you got that from.
2. Aya did overdo it with a 4 hour ban.
3. As much as I don't like you swagga, there was no warning at all or even 1 time being asked to remove the trails off of aya only thomas.
4. I hate saying this but I'm on swagga's side, You overdid it, there was no "Please dont spec me" or anything similar to that, all I know is aya said "You know what" and 20 seconds later swagga was banned. And for 4 hours? 5 - 10 minutes or a kick wouldve been one thing, but 4 hours? Complete overkill, Now I personally think we should just drop this and aya shouldnt ban someone for 4 hours next time, and think of this as a reminder of how she overdid it.

5. Can we just close this damned thread and drop it and move on and learn from this?
Zero sorry to say but you JUST came back to the server..no, JUST started to play to get an admin.
You don't know any of how long this history goes.
I asked him million of times.
For me I don't think what I did is wrong.
Also I don't want you to talk about how to use commands.
Aya :3

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:31 pm

swagga1 wrote:And to remove any further doubt, CPT. Travis was in the server and defended me from them trolling using the voteban / votekick function because I was using trails and specing different people. So unless Travis is also wrong ( thanks travis even tho you hate me for defending the rules ) then this was an unjust ban.
That was next day I banned you.(At least for me,it might be still same day for you but not the same time)

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Yes, CPT travis was the next day.... but more importantly.....

ITS OVER 9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:37 pm

swagga1 wrote:
General Rules
Respect the admins and other players!
This was my reason to ban you.
I said twice it's not about you having trails.
Sorry for my poor English since I'm Japanese.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Might just be me, but, in general, i consider trolling as disrespect. that's a ban reason.
Shit happens

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Nuff said.

ThomasBonjj
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by ThomasBonjj » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 pm

swagga1 wrote:Image

Nuff said.
Wait what ?...

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:42 pm

I was there, it's true. the other options were crap too.
Shit happens

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Everyone just calm the f**k down and end this bitchfight.

@Aya: Just ask (swagga) nicely to turn off the trails. If the person doesn't want to -> live with it or leave. or fricking buy a better computer. You're teacher, you can afford that shit

@swagga: If someone asks you nicely to turn off the trails just turn it off. If you don't want to then everything's fine, but don't wonder if ppl don't like you because of that. Also you don't need to complain about a 30 (?) mins ban. I know you just wanted fairness but is it worth this fight? Remember this?:
The cleverer give in.
Just sayin'.

@Ant: Fix that fucking plugin. Thx.

@All: F**k off. Period.

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeroKateo » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:14 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:
ZeroKateo wrote:1. Travis wasn't in the server so I don't know where you got that from.
2. Aya did overdo it with a 4 hour ban.
3. As much as I don't like you swagga, there was no warning at all or even 1 time being asked to remove the trails off of aya only thomas.
4. I hate saying this but I'm on swagga's side, You overdid it, there was no "Please dont spec me" or anything similar to that, all I know is aya said "You know what" and 20 seconds later swagga was banned. And for 4 hours? 5 - 10 minutes or a kick wouldve been one thing, but 4 hours? Complete overkill, Now I personally think we should just drop this and aya shouldnt ban someone for 4 hours next time, and think of this as a reminder of how she overdid it.

5. Can we just close this damned thread and drop it and move on and learn from this?
Zero sorry to say but you JUST came back to the server..no, JUST started to play to get an admin.
You don't know any of how long this history goes.
I asked him million of times.
For me I don't think what I did is wrong.
Also I don't want you to talk about how to use commands.
Yeah, I did come back when the admin apps opened, I thought it was my opportunity to shine.
You're right I dont know how long it goes
You might have asked before but in that video not a single time
Ok? Thats your opinion and I think you took it a bit too far
And I admit I abused the living fuck out of my commands a few times, But never once did I ban someone for 4 hours just because I was annoyed by some damn trails, I got on the mic and said hey please take em off ME. and if they didn't I dealed with it or just killed myself. Only thing I over banned someone for was for spamming me in steamchat asking me to ungag them which was too far but it was for 30 minutes not 4 hours. Don't bring this whole, "I don't want you to talk about how to use commands." argument into this, that was something we discussed on steam chat. And don't bring up the "I've barely used my commands argument either, I know you've barely used em but you've also muted people for not speaking english which isnt a rule, its a rule set up by previous admins which is retarded because they set a bad example for us new admins. And if anyone checks the logs and see's me timebombing, thats me trying to get people to quit delaying gameplay.

Either way, I don't wanna argue about this, we should honestly just drop it and not let it happen again.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Spoiler
Show
ZeroKateo wrote:Yeah, I did come back when the admin apps opened, I thought it was my opportunity to shine.
You're right I dont know how long it goes
You might have asked before but in that video not a single time
Ok? Thats your opinion and I think you took it a bit too far
And I admit I abused the living fuck out of my commands a few times, But never once did I ban someone for 4 hours just because I was annoyed by some damn trails, I got on the mic and said hey please take em off ME. and if they didn't I dealed with it or just killed myself. Only thing I over banned someone for was for spamming me in steamchat asking me to ungag them which was too far but it was for 30 minutes not 4 hours. Don't bring this whole, "I don't want you to talk about how to use commands." argument into this, that was something we discussed on steam chat. And don't bring up the "I've barely used my commands argument either, I know you've barely used em but you've also muted people for not speaking english which isnt a rule, its a rule set up by previous admins which is retarded because they set a bad example for us new admins. And if anyone checks the logs and see's me timebombing, thats me trying to get people to quit delaying gameplay.

Either way, I don't wanna argue about this, we should honestly just drop it and not let it happen again.
Spoiler
Show
Stefan wrote:@All: F**k off. Period.
What part of "f**k off" didn't you get? :P jk

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:45 am

@Stefan why do you think I didn't ask nicely,hahaha i asked so many times.
@Zero How many times I have to explain the reason wasn't trails?

Anyways,Nick told me the solution earlier today and I'm happy with it.
I'm done talking since I'm starting to feel like I don't wanna talk with anyone or stay on the server anymore.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:51 am

Oh btw,teaching in Japan pays shit :) Just so you know.
But I will get a new pc eventually since my hus started to work @ the company makes super computer Kei.
I'm moving soon so you guys don't need to see me so much anymore.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:32 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:@Stefan why do you think I didn't ask nicely,hahaha i asked so many times.
Stefan wrote:@Aya: Just ask (swagga) nicely to turn off the trails. If the person doesn't want to -> live with it or leave. or fricking buy a better computer. You're teacher, you can afford that shit

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:33 am

Getting out of control now. I'll deal with this in the server.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10