[GR] Aya -Admin Abuse - Donator banned for breaking no rules

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

[GR] Aya -Admin Abuse - Donator banned for breaking no rules

Post by swagga4life » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:24 pm

I was in the server just now using all of the trails that I always use every single time I play. Its an option in the game, there are no rules against how many trails you use. I was playing in the server, and when i died I would fly around the map, around players, spec different players, admins, anyone. However whenever I spec'd aya she would complain about it lagging her. #1 thats not my problem her computer cant handle aspects of this game. #2 there is no rule that says how you can or cannot move around or who you can move around or how much with a trail. Infact I think of it as a tool to help the rebels win against the combine by trying to make distractions etc. Its a cool thing to have as a donator. While on bhop of a level, i was banned for "admin disrespect". I never said anything in chat or in voice ( you can check the logs ) and all I was doing was flying around in spectator. And I was banned by [GR] Aya <3 :3 Jack {A}. I can also add that admin CPT. Travis said I was doing nothing wrong and it was allowed. This is CLEARLY admin abuse, there is no way around it. And if needed I recorded since the second i entered the server, so I do have a demo incase its even nessasary that will show me never disrespecting any admin. I followed all server rules, and this is just an example of someone getting mad and abusing admin powers.

Proof : http://www.mediafire.com/file/gqwulf5wd ... swagga.dem

Edited to add url
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Re: [GR] Aya -Admin Abuse - Donator banned for breaking no r

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 pm

swagga1 wrote:I was in the server just now using all of the trails that I always use every single time I play. Its an option in the game, there are no rules against how many trails you use. I was playing in the server, and when i died I would fly around the map, around players, spec different players, admins, anyone. However whenever I spec'd aya she would complain about it lagging her. #1 thats not my problem her computer cant handle aspects of this game. #2 there is no rule that says how you can or cannot move around or who you can move around or how much with a trail. Infact I think of it as a tool to help the rebels win against the combine by trying to make distractions etc. Its a cool thing to have as a donator. While on bhop of a level, i was banned for "admin disrespect". I never said anything in chat or in voice ( you can check the logs ) and all I was doing was flying around in spectator. And I was banned by [GR] Aya <3 :3 Jack {A}. I can also add that admin CPT. Travis said I was doing nothing wrong and it was allowed. This is CLEARLY admin abuse, there is no way around it. And if needed I recorded since the second i entered the server, so I do have a demo incase its even nessasary that will show me never disrespecting any admin. I followed all server rules, and this is just an example of someone getting mad and abusing admin powers.
There will be added a trail fix soon, but anyways bring proof or I don't think that Ant or Nick will even consider this report.
I wasn't there so I don't know what happend, but if you were only using the trails and got banned for that then thats outside the rules. BUT if you somehow disrespected Aya then she have the rights to warn/mute/gag and if she tells you to stop disrespecting and you don't then she can ban you.

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeroKateo » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:58 pm

swagga1 wrote:I was in the server just now using all of the trails that I always use every single time I play. Its an option in the game, there are no rules against how many trails you use. I was playing in the server, and when i died I would fly around the map, around players, spec different players, admins, anyone. However whenever I spec'd aya she would complain about it lagging her. #1 thats not my problem her computer cant handle aspects of this game. #2 there is no rule that says how you can or cannot move around or who you can move around or how much with a trail. Infact I think of it as a tool to help the rebels win against the combine by trying to make distractions etc. Its a cool thing to have as a donator. While on bhop of a level, i was banned for "admin disrespect". I never said anything in chat or in voice ( you can check the logs ) and all I was doing was flying around in spectator. And I was banned by [GR] Aya <3 :3 Jack {A}. I can also add that admin CPT. Travis said I was doing nothing wrong and it was allowed. This is CLEARLY admin abuse, there is no way around it. And if needed I recorded since the second i entered the server, so I do have a demo incase its even nessasary that will show me never disrespecting any admin. I followed all server rules, and this is just an example of someone getting mad and abusing admin powers.
Yeah bro might wanna post the video.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:06 pm

For how long did you get banned?
It is true, that there's no rule telling donators not to spec. people with trails, but if someone asks you to spec someone else, because it's causing them to lag, you could just be kind and spec someone else or remove your trails.
This is just you trolling, and you probably only got banned for 30 min. or so. I would say you deserve it. Your trolling impacted several other players too.
Why did you create a second account on the forums?
Shit happens

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:12 pm

I understand what youre saying but you just got to listen to the admin, if youre lagging her on purpose then i understand why she banned you but please just make sure if the person is not lagging next time and if s/he is then spec someone else.
Maybe its not youre problem that Aya's computer cant handle the game, but its unfair for her because, she cant play properly, what did she do to you before?
Next time as i said listen to her and you might not get banned.

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:17 pm

I really don't understand why we need to make exceptions to people who have SHITTY computers just so they can play the game and JUST because they have admin.
Is it just me or does this sound really stupid and insane.
Like overall it isn't OUR fault that the person has a shitty computer it's either they really don't comprehend computer hardware or couldn't afford a better computer.
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Blake wrote:I really don't understand why we need to make exceptions to people who have SHITTY computers just so they can play the game and JUST because they have admin.
Is it just me or does this sound really stupid and insane.
Like overall it isn't OUR fault that the person has a shitty computer it's either they really don't comprehend computer hardware or couldn't afford a better computer.
you're still the guys that have to spec. the one person that asks you not to spec him/her
Shit happens

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 pm

I didn't ban you because of your trails.
Remember? SOME players asked me to warn/kick/ban you over that but I said I can't cause it's not against the rule.
I asked you nicely(as usual) not complained.
Also I told you because of my shitty computer. I admitted.
I banned you because you disrespected me on mic afterwords.

I knew he will say something so I muted him in my game options(I just tried to ignore) but he always automatically been unmuted,how does it happen? I don't want this to happen so I can ignore completely.

And this is not the first time you disrespect me.
I'm really tired of you and players are tired of you too.
you don't even try to get along with players and makes the atmosphere of the server really bad.
I hate that.
I wanted to become an admin because 'I wanna keep the server environment good and fun for everyone'.
You always come to troll on people or bother people and most players don't appreciate that.
If it was abuse I would banned you soon as you came into the game.

I agree with awesome.. Since I'm asking you nicely why don't you just take trails off from me? (Btw I know Ant will fixes this trails thing soon) Why you fly AROUND me AFTER I asked you not?

And I'm not mad.
If I will be mad I should be mad when you said I'm using the Philippine graphic cards or I'm in the server to get attention which I cannot get in real life. I am not mad I just wanna keep the server good.
I hope you understand my English since as you said I'm Japanese and my english doesn't make any sence to you :)

I can say I'm 100% doing my best as an admin.
Aya :3

Calicoke Jack
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Calicoke Jack » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 pm

First of all, it's funny how you always throw "I'm a donator" out there....like it makes a difference?! All players here are treated equal(donator or not).
All u ever do is come on and troll making the game unenjoyable for everyone else. I don't have video but i took a bunch of screenshots of you trolling
with your trails. I will soon start a petition in "report a player" if we can get enough ppl to either get u removed or your attitude changed it would be
a vast improvement to the server.

Best regards,
Calicoke Jack

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Well I don't know how the situation where here, but I know one thing for certain, Swagga is usually out after trouble and he likes to troll. So my guess is that Swagga provoked or disrepsected Aya somehow.

ThomasBonjj
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by ThomasBonjj » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:38 pm

I will say it more clearly :

Im a noob and i love trolling people, i mic spam very much and i just donated because i want to make people mad.

Everytime he is on the server hes trolling, we sould report you (:

Aya is btw doing a great job as admin, where all just human dont report for the smallest things (;

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:22 pm

swagga1 wrote:Infact I think of it as a tool to help the rebels win against the combine by trying to make distractions etc.
Its called cheating, and there is definitely a rule against using bugs to cheat on the server.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Well just to prove my point, Im SO GLAD i recorded a demo, so you can see I NEVER disrespected her on the mic at all and this is an UNJUST Ban. And all these people who are obsessed with this person just agree with her because for some reason they have a strange obsession including naming themselves after her. Attaching the demo file now.... very easy to view in hl2 dm. Just save the file to your programfiles/steamapps/steamusernamehere/half-life2deathmatch/hl2mp file directory and then, when in the game type playdemo demonamehere. Very easy. Btw, nice try lieing Aya saying I was disrespecting you, just another reason you deserve to be removed. :) Just watch the demo :geek: .

Download here, I uploaded the .dem file to Mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gqwulf5wd ... swagga.dem

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:45 am

I thought disrespect aint a ban reason.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:58 am

Nicdel wrote:I thought disrespect aint a ban reason.
It is
Aya :3