[GR] Aya -Admin Abuse - Donator banned for breaking no rules

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: [GR] Aya -Admin Abuse - Donator banned for breaking no r

Post by Aya » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:07 am

swagga1 wrote:Well just to prove my point, Im SO GLAD i recorded a demo, so you can see I NEVER disrespected her on the mic at all and this is an UNJUST Ban. And all these people who are obsessed with this person just agree with her because for some reason they have a strange obsession including naming themselves after her. Attaching the demo file now.... very easy to view in hl2 dm. Just save the file to your programfiles/steamapps/steamusernamehere/half-life2deathmatch/hl2mp file directory and then, when in the game type playdemo demonamehere. Very easy. Btw, nice try lieing Aya saying I was disrespecting you, just another reason you deserve to be removed. :) Just watch the demo :geek: .

Download here, I uploaded the .dem file to Mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gqwulf5wd ... swagga.dem
Na it's okay I don't need to watch it after I heard Travis saying he wasted his time watching it and I remember what I heard or said.
I deserve to be removed? really? I wanna hear what other admins or Ant think not you :)
I don't lie but whatever.
Only thing I wanna ask you to do is whatever your trick it is,I don't want you to be unmuted after I muted you.
Because i'm trying to ignore your existence.
Trails things will be fixed so you cannot harass me or players anymore.
As I saw you were spectating me,Ana,Anna or guys who was asking you not..I guess you have problems with females and also like to troll ppl.

And btw, about just another reason you deserve to be removed..what's the other reason?
Aya :3

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:18 am

awesomedude wrote:For how long did you get banned?
Why did you create a second account on the forums?
:?:
Shit happens

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:43 am

Watch it, ull see I never talked on mic or ingame to harrass aya. And at the end of it im banned. Lasy night aya along with her groupies tried to voteban me for no reason, abusing the vote system, to the point travis warned them twice. As far as ur questions , no idea how long, atleast 30 min, and this is my 2nd accnt cause I dont remeber old info, not here often.

Calicoke Jack
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Calicoke Jack » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:45 am

by ant_8490 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:29 am

"An admin's job is to remove the people that negatively affect the server. Thats exactly what *** did in this situation.

***** I've seen how you act in the server sometimes (when your in the trolling mood). Such as saying "ur new" all the time to people. I want people to join the server to build and script, regardless of their abilities, not just join to constantly to criticize others.

This message applies to anyone who wants troll.... You will be banned."

Topic locked.

nuff said?? (names were removed to not piss anyone off on an old topic) but the meaning still applies!! and it applies to all A51 servers!!

nick_6893
Site Admin

Post by nick_6893 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:26 am

Doing the plugin update right now.

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeroKateo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:05 am

Thank god.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Calicoke Jack wrote:by ant_8490 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:29 am

"An admin's job is to remove the people that negatively affect the server. Thats exactly what *** did in this situation.

***** I've seen how you act in the server sometimes (when your in the trolling mood). Such as saying "ur new" all the time to people. I want people to join the server to build and script, regardless of their abilities, not just join to constantly to criticize others.

Topic locked.

nuff said?? (names were removed to not piss anyone off on an old topic) but the meaning still applies!! and it applies to all A51 servers!!
This quote is invalid because it was tampered with. When copying a quote you don't change ANYTHING even if it risks offending people.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Calicoke Jack
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Calicoke Jack » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:41 am

shadowslayer wrote:

Topic locked.

This quote is invalid because it was tampered with. When copying a quote you don't change ANYTHING even if it risks offending people.

lol, wouldn't let me "quote" it out of the old thread had to copy and paste it anyway.
All i did was delete the names, if u really want me to put the names in there i can repost it for you.
But i will send all ragers ur way :P!!

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:32 am

swagga1 wrote:Watch it, ull see I never talked on mic or ingame to harrass aya. And at the end of it im banned. Lasy night aya along with her groupies tried to voteban me for no reason, abusing the vote system, to the point travis warned them twice. As far as ur questions , no idea how long, atleast 30 min, and this is my 2nd accnt cause I dont remeber old info, not here often.
For no reason huh :D Haha
There's a good reason,which YOU harrassing us players.
The reason is what I explained earlier.
Oh well you dont get to chance to harrass us with your ugly trails anymore so whatever :)
I just continue have fun playing with my "groupies".

It was 4hours ban btw.
Aya :3

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Calicoke Jack wrote:
shadowslayer wrote:

Topic locked.

lol, wouldn't let me "quote" it out of the old thread had to copy and paste it anyway.
All i did was delete the names, if u really want me to put the names in there i can repost it for you.
But i will send all ragers ur way :P!!
Bring 'em on, I eat their kind for breakfast.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:00 pm

awesomedude wrote:For how long did you get banned?
It is true, that there's no rule telling donators not to spec. people with trails, but if someone asks you to spec someone else, because it's causing them to lag, you could just be kind and spec someone else or remove your trails.
This is just you trolling, and you probably only got banned for 30 min. or so. I would say you deserve it. Your trolling impacted several other players too.
Why did you create a second account on the forums?
Awesome is right, if someone asks you, why dont you just go spec another player, imagene that you were a player, someone spect you with laggy trails, you told him/her to spec someone else and he/she doesnt want to. Thats how Aya felt. Thats why she banned you.

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Forum admin, can you please change the topic title to : [GR] Aya's Groupies.

While clearly you have you opinion, the bottom line is this :

Area 51 Deathrun
General Rules
Respect the admins and other players!
Don't ask to be admin! (check the forums)
Donators are treated equally to all other players!
As a Combine, don't randomly press all the buttons!
As a Rebel, don't delay gameplay!
Play fair! (report bugs/glitches to an admin or on forums)
No chat/mic spam! (no HLDJ or HLSS without permission)
No advertising!
No hacking! (Speedhack, Aimbot, Wallhack, etc.)
No lagging or crashing the server!
No Ban evading! (multi-accounts to avoid your ban

And to remove any further doubt, CPT. Travis was in the server and defended me from them trolling using the voteban / votekick function because I was using trails and specing different people. So unless Travis is also wrong ( thanks travis even tho you hate me for defending the rules ) then this was an unjust ban.

None of those rules state you are not allowed to spec a certain person, or to move if they dont want to be watched. None of them says anything regarding the use of trails, how many can be used etc. No rules were broken except being banned by an admin for 4 hours on baseless claims. Watch the demo I uploaded, in it you will see how I never once used the mic or types to this Aya person at all. I love how EVEN WITH PROOF, groupies troll this post, and give their opinions regarding this. If you are not Aya, or someone who deals with admin abuse, why are you posting here? Biggest hipocrits telling me im trolling, yet here you are trolling this post. The evidence is clear, what was done was wrong by the admin period. Put it anyway you want, but I broke no rules. Im done posting on this issue. When you wanna get serious and watch the demo, and make a comment owners or whoever, please do. I follow the rules, I dont follow imaginary or opinionated ones.

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeroKateo » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:34 pm

1. Travis wasn't in the server so I don't know where you got that from.
2. Aya did overdo it with a 4 hour ban.
3. As much as I don't like you swagga, there was no warning at all or even 1 time being asked to remove the trails off of aya only thomas.
4. I hate saying this but I'm on swagga's side, You overdid it, there was no "Please dont spec me" or anything similar to that, all I know is aya said "You know what" and 20 seconds later swagga was banned. And for 4 hours? 5 - 10 minutes or a kick wouldve been one thing, but 4 hours? Complete overkill, Now I personally think we should just drop this and aya shouldnt ban someone for 4 hours next time, and think of this as a reminder of how she overdid it.

5. Can we just close this damned thread and drop it and move on and learn from this?

[GR]Master Churros
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by [GR]Master Churros » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Some poeple cant afford Expensive Computer parts, i have the same graphic card for 2 years, and i do get some lag, and sometimes its even from the connection(Whne Tails are On), aya had her reason, what she did was OK, so dont troll
"I dont often Post Here,
But when i do, Its serious business"

10 days 11 Hours and 17 Minutes Spended on The Server
Rank 81

ThomasBonjj
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by ThomasBonjj » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:23 pm

ZeroKateo wrote:1. Travis wasn't in the server so I don't know where you got that from.
2. Aya did overdo it with a 4 hour ban.
3. As much as I don't like you swagga, there was no warning at all or even 1 time being asked to remove the trails off of aya only thomas.
4. I hate saying this but I'm on swagga's side, You overdid it, there was no "Please dont spec me" or anything similar to that, all I know is aya said "You know what" and 20 seconds later swagga was banned. And for 4 hours? 5 - 10 minutes or a kick wouldve been one thing, but 4 hours? Complete overkill, Now I personally think we should just drop this and aya shouldnt ban someone for 4 hours next time, and think of this as a reminder of how she overdid it.

5. Can we just close this damned thread and drop it and move on and learn from this?
I argee..im the biggest troll on the server (travis think so lol) my longest ban was 40 min i think by Boombox for glitching (i just started to play so i didnt know)