Travis spams.

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Re: Travis spams.

Post by B.U.G » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:19 pm

lol for spaming really demon ?:)))

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Yeah... idk what to say D:... I never saw Travis spaming, this is the first time :o

WDC Smartphone
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by WDC Smartphone » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Demon wrote:Travis i have report you because youre just annoying me by your spam, telling people what to do, telling admins to beacon me for no reason and also telling donators to put on trails on me so i lagg. .__. and then youre suprised that someone warns you. -.-
Proof
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/proofe.png/

Im sorry but youre just unfair to me so yeah and also on different maps you say its free and when i press button you call me a fucking nigga , noob because i pressed the button well thats my job as a combine and i have rights to press the button so yeah idk whats the problem.
Are you fucking mad ? Travis dont spam, and he dont tell people what to do. when you will ignore Travis then he will dont touch you. but you say only : Travis pls dont kill me, dont kill me and and this 4-6x times. You do only noclip and you change team with console. no admin do it but you make it only. idk why. You say Travis spam, what is with you micro ? you fucking spam every 10 min. wth? And you CRY only this getting on my nervous...

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:25 pm

B.U.G wrote:lol for spaming really demon ?:)))
i didnt kill him for spaming i killed him for a laugh.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:25 pm

WDC Smartphone wrote:
Demon wrote:Travis i have report you because youre just annoying me by your spam, telling people what to do, telling admins to beacon me for no reason and also telling donators to put on trails on me so i lagg. .__. and then youre suprised that someone warns you. -.-
Proof

Im sorry but youre just unfair to me so yeah and also on different maps you say its free and when i press button you call me a fucking nigga , noob because i pressed the button well thats my job as a combine and i have rights to press the button so yeah idk whats the problem.
Are you fucking mad ? Travis dont spam, and he dont tell people what to do. when you will ignore Travis then he will dont touch you. but you say only : Travis pls dont kill me, dont kill me and and this 4-6x times. You do only noclip and you change team with console. no admin do it but you make it only. idk why. You say Travis spam, what is with you micro ? you fucking spam every 10 min. wth? And you CRY only this getting on my nervous...

Haha, thats funny smartphone so what about the evidence of spamming sounds -.- not enough i got some more.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Demon wrote:
WDC Smartphone wrote:
Proof

Haha, thats funny smartphone so what about the evidence of spamming sounds -.- not enough i got some more.
Yes i do noclip i nocliped to kill someone but i also noclip, when a combine tells me a person pressed their button, BTW Travis those that to.... so i dont see the problem.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Just saying not only me report Travis i looked back i seen over atleast 7 topics about Travis...
Travis is just lucky to get away with it because everyone trusts him or maybe their scared of the admin banning them.
Do not live in fear with any admin, they only listen to Travis because they got nothing else to do or maybe hes just pro ? so what who cares say what you really think and dont listen to people who just want to get someone in trouble.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Demon wrote:Just saying not only me report Travis i looked back i seen over atleast 7 topics about Travis...
Travis is just lucky to get away with it because everyone trusts him or maybe their scared of the admin banning them.
Do not live in fear with any admin, they only listen to Travis because they got nothing else to do or maybe hes just pro ? so what who cares say what you really think and dont listen to people who just want to get someone in trouble.
So you just saw 7 other topics and then you suddently thought that you should write one topic too just because you perhaps doesn't like me personally?

Perhaps people listen to me because I'm not bitching about every little detail in the server, not raging, not crying about my irl, not making votes every second, being constantly on the mic, speaking over other people in the mic, raging too easily or using noclip/slaps as a tool? (That's what you usually do in the server)

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Demon wrote:Just saying not only me report Travis i looked back i seen over atleast 7 topics about Travis...
So you just saw 7 other topics and then you suddently thought that you should write one topic too just because you perhaps doesn't like me personally?

Perhaps people listen to me because I'm not bitching about every little detail in the server, not raging, not crying about my irl, not making votes every second, being constantly on the mic, speaking over other people in the mic, raging too easily or using noclip/slaps as a tool? (That's what you usually do in the server)
Nope i write one before i noticed the other reports about you, i just got to say that you are cool sometimes but sometimes you also flip out and do or say stupid shit which i dont like in you.
Im not crying, i wasnt raging then and now and well i did cry when my sister died but you dont give a shit... but still im not the only one doing votes every second it wasnt only me so why you saying it all me, im not constantly on the mic i just say what i need to say im not on the mic like all the time. speaking over other people on mic hah everybody does that not my fault they talk when i do, raging is past i dont rage easily now and dont say im raging when im not. Nocliping only if i hear someone presses other peoples buttons same as you -.- .

Morch
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Morch » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:20 pm

This is a pointless topic... "Lock topic"

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Demon wrote:
[GR] JackAss><SteveØ wrote:Omg, im just saying yesterday. Demon gives his self noclip at steam works to kill another guy, who was in noob. LOL for spamming haha.
Yes i did do that :3 it was worth it.
Yeah that guy reported you under the cheatserver forum. Just saying
Shit happens

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Now even new admins are reporting you. Travis I know you never did anything but you should try to have people not report you so much because its seriously getting annoying.
And as for you, demon, I can see your head Isn't exactly in the adminning game. Now I'm not saying your bad at it or anything I'm just saying you need a little more practice is all.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Yes i know :3 shadow thats why im saying admins like Travis should set an example.
im just going to lock this topic if i can its pointless now.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Guess what guys... I own the server so my opinions about the admins are what ultimately matter:

Travis has done a great job at being an admin. Doesnt complain, doesnt bother me, and most importantly, he enforces the rules. He's strict when he has to be, but most of the time, he just plays on the server like a regular player (no admin commands needed for that).

Demon, you just became admin, and now you want to start trouble with a member whos supposed to be on the same "team" as you? Regardless of what has been done, the admins should be working together. Theres a reason why ive kept Travis as an admin still even with all the reports against him. Maybe you should listen to his advice, instead of wasting you time on here reporting him.

Lastly, THE CHAT SOUNDS CANNOT BE SPAMMED. So how can you kick/warn or doing anything to someone for using the sounds. Each player gets 10 sounds per map. If they choose to use them all in the first 10 seconds thats their choice. Admins and players can simply use !sounds_off if you dont want to hear it.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10