Travis spams.

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Demon
Server Admin

Travis spams.

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Travis i have report you because youre just annoying me by your spam, telling people what to do, telling admins to beacon me for no reason and also telling donators to put on trails on me so i lagg. .__. and then youre suprised that someone warns you. -.-
Proof
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/proofe.png/

Im sorry but youre just unfair to me so yeah and also on different maps you say its free and when i press button you call me a fucking nigga , noob because i pressed the button well thats my job as a combine and i have rights to press the button so yeah idk whats the problem.

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Re: Travis spams.

Post by ZeroKateo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Hes spammed before and you've never said anything before, Its kinda sad how now that everyone got admin they start reporting people that get on their nerves.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Demon wrote:Travis i have report you because youre just annoying me by your spam, telling people what to do, telling admins to beacon me for no reason and also telling donators to put on trails on me so i lagg. .__. and then youre suprised that someone warns you. -.-
Proof
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/proofe.png/

Im sorry but youre just unfair to me so yeah and also on different maps you say its free and when i press button you call me a fucking nigga , noob because i pressed the button well thats my job as a combine and i have rights to press the button so yeah idk whats the problem.
I can use my sounds if I want to, every player have 10 sounds. If you find those sounds annoying then just do: !sounds_off.
I didn't tell any1 to beacon you, bring some proof or it didn't happend.

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeroKateo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Also I beaconed you out of my own will because I was helping travis know where you were, and if you dont like being beaconed then turn it off yourself, You know the command.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Travis -.- seriously ? grow up you was spaming them 1 after the other so i warned you to stop but you continued so yeah, and i didnt know that you told someone to beacon me but Zero why beacon me in the first place ? Huh whats the point.... you just want to help Travis because you like him more? but i dont really care about that just dont use your commands on me unless i say so or i do something wrong.

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeroKateo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Demon wrote:Travis -.- seriously ? grow up you was spaming them 1 after the other so i warned you to stop but you continued so yeah, and i didnt know that you told someone to beacon me but Zero why beacon me in the first place ? Huh whats the point.... you just want to help Travis because you like him more? but i dont really care about that just dont use your commands on me unless i say so or i do something wrong.
Yeah I do like him more cause he doesn't rage and whine like a little whore whenever someone spams ONE time or gets insulted, and I didnt beacon you a single time after you told me not to so calm the hell down.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:55 pm

ZeroKateo wrote:
Demon wrote:Travis -.- seriously ? grow up you was spaming them 1 after the other so i warned you to stop but you continued so yeah, and i didnt know that you told someone to beacon me but Zero why beacon me in the first place ? Huh whats the point.... you just want to help Travis because you like him more? but i dont really care about that just dont use your commands on me unless i say so or i do something wrong.
Yeah I do like him more cause he doesn't rage and whine like a little whore whenever someone spams ONE time or gets insulted, and I didnt beacon you a single time after you told me not to so calm the hell down.
I didnt rage and i dont whine i just simply told him what to not do because it's annoying people, im not even raging now but i just dont like people who use commands on me like beaconing me -.- if you got nothing to do else go and find a gf and beacon her.

|BoomBox|
Former Server Admin

Post by |BoomBox| » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Another pointless report ...

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeroKateo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:56 pm

|BoomBox| wrote:Another pointless report ...
agreed, can we just stop with all the reports over stupid shit?

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Cant spam sounds... you get 10 per map.

If you dont like that, you can always do !sounds_off.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeroKateo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:58 pm

ant_8490 wrote:Cant spam sounds... you get 10 per map.

Thank you.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:04 pm

ant_8490 wrote:Cant spam sounds... you get 10 per map.

But still its annoying if someone comes to server and does this with sounds

Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga

Someone has to react you just cant sit and watch. (Unless you are admin and done the right thing which i done to warn him.)
Im not the only one who warns for spaming like that.
Sometimes i also see admins do something wrong and no one cares but when i do the same the whole server is against me because some more experienced admin said so.
The admins who are knew should learn from the older ones so yeah you should give a good example Travis by not spaming or anything else.
Last edited by Demon on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:07 pm

erm I remember ppl were spamming so I said 'Dont spam plz' then Travis and other friends of mine used sounds they have for fun...just a jk between friends you know?lol
Saying 'Don't' makes ppl(especially your friends) wanna do it xD
Aya :3

[GR] JackAss><SteveØ
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by [GR] JackAss><SteveØ » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Omg, im just saying yesterday. Demon gives his self noclip at steam works to kill another guy, who was in noob. LOL for spamming haha.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:19 pm

[GR] JackAss><SteveØ wrote:Omg, im just saying yesterday. Demon gives his self noclip at steam works to kill another guy, who was in noob. LOL for spamming haha.
Yes i did do that :3 it was worth it.