Some people are claiming...

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Some people are claiming...

Post by MLGPro » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:55 pm

There are some people on the server that are claiming that Ant distributed hacked clients to them similar to the one Blake used and that they were given permission by Ant to use them. All I want to know is whether or not this is in fact true.

Bob1337
Server Admin

Re: Some people are claiming...

Post by Bob1337 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:28 pm

MLGPro wrote:There are some people on the server that are claiming that Ant distributed hacked clients to them similar to the one Blake used and that they were given permission by Ant to use them. All I want to know is whether or not this is in fact true.
No way. Not true.
Please dont ask me how to script.
Instead, click this.
Btw; I'm an asshole to idiots.
Bob1337 wrote:Explosive buddha killers. That shit is gay.

slateshalehead
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by slateshalehead » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm

I don't know exactly what you're talking about, but Ant sent me this because I haven't bought minecraft.

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:41 pm

MLGPro wrote:There are some people on the server that are claiming that Ant distributed hacked clients to them similar to the one Blake used and that they were given permission by Ant to use them. All I want to know is whether or not this is in fact true.
Arn't you special.
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

Bob1337
Server Admin

Post by Bob1337 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:51 pm

slateshalehead wrote:I don't know exactly what you're talking about, but Ant sent me this because I haven't bought minecraft.
That's the cracked client, there are no hacks in it.
Please dont ask me how to script.
Instead, click this.
Btw; I'm an asshole to idiots.
Bob1337 wrote:Explosive buddha killers. That shit is gay.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:02 am

Yes, i have a link to the cracked client that i use. It doesnt contain any other additional features. It only allows for non-purchased accounts to join the "cracked" server.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

cosmosgp1
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by cosmosgp1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:38 am

slateshalehead wrote:I don't know exactly what you're talking about, but Ant sent me this because I haven't bought minecraft.
It's funny how Ant didn't give it to me :lol: (forever alone!)
I come from the past.
I'll stay for a while.
I'll come back later again.
Spoiler
Show

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 am

cosmosgp1 wrote:
Oh really? See this post: http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... 095#p11235
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

cosmosgp1
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by cosmosgp1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 am

ant_8490 wrote:
cosmosgp1 wrote:
Oh really? See this post: http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... 095#p11235
eh. never rly paid attention. but whatev...
I come from the past.
I'll stay for a while.
I'll come back later again.
Spoiler
Show

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:16 pm

ant_8490 wrote:
Yes, i have a link to the cracked client that i use. It doesnt contain any other additional features. It only allows for non-purchased accounts to join the "cracked" server.
So what you mean to say is that people with hacked clients (that is what they said they were i.e. they came with spam hacks, x-ray, speed mod, etc.) that claim you distributed them to them are liars? I am sure this case but I do not want to jump to conclusions. Bujay4 said you linked him to a client but he probably thought I meant a cracked client not a cheating client. This got brought up after I got on the server and mattbq and noob123 were using the .spam command in the chat similarly to blake. They both denied having mods and said it was lag (rofl). I only made this thread because I think cheating lowers the quality of the server and not because I have personal vendettas against the individuals mentioned despite what some may say. I have screen shots if they are needed.

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:21 pm

MLGPro wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:
So what you mean to say is that people with hacked clients (that is what they said they were i.e. they came with spam hacks, x-ray, speed mod, etc.) that claim you distributed them to them are liars? I am sure this case but I do not want to jump to conclusions. Bujay4 said you linked him to a client but he probably thought I meant a cracked client not a cheating client. This got brought up after I got on the server and mattbq and noob123 were using the .spam command in the chat similarly to blake. They both denied having mods and said it was lag (rofl). I only made this thread because I think cheating lowers the quality of the server and not because I have personal vendettas against the individuals mentioned despite what some may say. I have screen shots if they are needed.
Uhm I never once spammed the chat while you guys "thought" I was hacking (BEFORE I made my client)
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:14 pm

I do Have Screens Of Both Matt And Noob Spaming as well
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Blake I have already posted the evidence of you spamming the chat. The date was even included in and with the screen shots. Also, you never actually made a client you just copied and pasted other peoples' work. :lol:

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:04 pm

MLGPro wrote:Blake I have already posted the evidence of you spamming the chat. The date was even included in and with the screen shots. Also, you never actually made a client you just copied and pasted other peoples' work. :lol:
Proof that I copy pasted?

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Blake wrote:
MLGPro wrote:Blake I have already posted the evidence of you spamming the chat. The date was even included in and with the screen shots. Also, you never actually made a client you just copied and pasted other peoples' work. :lol:
Proof that I copy pasted?
I would say it is hard to believe that you would take credit for somebody else's work but that just isn't the truth. Literally every feature in your client is identical to that of GriefCraft's. Even the way the menu for it on the side is set the exact same way. The names of the features are the same. Everything is the same and if you don't believe me take Blake's screenshot from random topics and put it up next to some youtube kid's minecraft griefing video featuring the client. The only difference was the banner at the top center of your client. Although this can easily be changed by a total moron even as it is an editable text file within the modded client. Lastly if you really think you are fooling people with that I did not hack before you banned me thing you are flat out wrong. This became especially evident when you posted a screenshot of yourself using the exact client with all of the features I predicted it would have.