Inactivity

ikillyou
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Inactivity

Post by ikillyou » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:23 pm

im going to be a bit inactive starting Monday due to school. I'll try to be on as much as I can and I'm going to be active on the forums because i have an iPod but not that much in game. I'll try my best to get online so. I hope I won't come back or something and find out I lost my admin lol. Well ill see you guys someday my friends...
ikillyou
A Cheat/DM server admin
[GR]ikillyou{A}{D}
[GR] cheats/deathrun senior admin.
GR donator.
Ant and nick's friend :)
Join us on our TS server here:

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: Inactivity

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:49 am

Admin removed due to inactivity.

JK cya whenever.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

ikillyou
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ikillyou » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:52 pm

Ok so today I sent in my laptop and it's going to take 2 days to get to HP. They said the repair process might take 9 days or something so that's that. OMFG I FORGOT TO COPY MY FUCKING SCRIPTS. Oh well I have an old backup but not with the new ones. Well after I get it back I have to reinstall all the crap in it so that's going to take a day or 2. I might not be on steam for 11 days!! the most in my life lol. Well I'm going to be active on the forums and I'll try to hijack my bros comp to get on it or something. The best way to contact me now is on the forums so I'll see ya all whenever.
[GR]ikillyou{A}{D}
GR donator.

ikillyou
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ikillyou » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:49 pm

K update for my computer:
They got the computer fixed the day they received it and they are sending it back. The bad news is that it's going to be back sept. 1 because they are too cheap to get me a 2 day shipping package. It was sent aug. 26 the day that they received it. It's going to take them 5 days so over all that's 7 not 9 days. Second bad news is that I lost a lot of my scripts so....
Well I'll see you guys sometime and also if you see me come in with my bros name some day but on my acc, its because I'm sitting on his comp so.
Well see ya someday my friends,
ikillyou
[GR]ikillyou{A}{D}
GR donator.