"I AM HITMAN"

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
iEagle
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

"I AM HITMAN"

Post by iEagle » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:42 am

Sorry for the Steam screenshots, but fastest way I could fire them off. What happened was BooneDawg (best spelling I have right this moment, I did not write down this guy's name. I do know he's admin on Spawn though) was helping me with a build in private room 1. Hitman comes in and starts messing up Boone's work. Boone kept warning and exploding, but that guy came back. Eventually Boone got done and left the server, leaving me and Hitman. He then proceeded to spawn explosivedrums. Not just 1 or 2 (I told him the limit before spamming was 5), but once up to 15. I took a Steam screenshot of his Steam ID in console (you can also see all his explosions in the background if you look close):
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... tab=public

As well as him in the act:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... tab=public

Granted it's not the 15 spawned, but he did spawn 5 more in the air and shoot them as they fell, so I'm luck to get that one. But if you look closely at the first one again he was talking to me (I was on voice). "Why is it pink" (I painted his spaceship1) (I noticed he was spawning alot of drums and told him to please stop spamming) "0.o" "not spamming, having fun" (I told him anything over 5 is considered spamming, more and there is a possibility of a crash) *shoots his spawned drums* "now there's 0" *spawns 5* "now there's 5" *spawns 10 more* "fine, i'm spamming." *shoots them all so they blow up* "now i'm not spamming"

Noone was on aside from myself and Hitman (as shown in photo 1). This happened around 1:15 AM EST (server time), photos taken shortly after and left game at 1:25 AM (also server time). Took me 20 minutes to type and word this correctly as to make sure I got my facts straight.

EDIT: Also in case you look at my name (Puzzler), I have a similiar A tag to the admins on this server group. I am not admin here, I am admin on an RP server hosted by a friend of mine. I never claim to be admin here, I know the rules here.
-The idiot on the Minecraft server known as Fluxious. Most likely seen on the servers on weekdays
I scored 91% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?