Accounting me As An Admin Choise

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Accounting me As An Admin Choise

Post by deadalive200 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Hello Good Area 51 Peoples,

I come today With An Idea That i might be a New Admin on our Beloved Server, I have a Few People who Haved Said that they Might wish Me to Become Admin. Seeing As i Watch our Server 27/7 With Few Expections, I will Answer Any Questions Nick are Ant might have for me, And Will work for the Better of our Server.

I know that I am not on All of Area 51,s Server types. Mind you i Never Owned Half Life on the PC, Only on Consule. And never Herd that Area 51 Had one Till a Few months Ago. I have been On the Minecraft Sence July At the lest, And Have Built and Made Ideas that Are good And will help the Glamier Of the Server,
( Mind you I was the Invemtor Of the Idea for the Star, Guy was just Petty Aunf to were he did the Work For me >:) ""

I also Know how To Fully Work Towny And Can help any one that Needs help on Building, Town Etc.
I ask that You think About this For a Time And I will Respect Your Answer, Thank you For your Time

DeadAlive200
CEO Of DeadManMedia
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

Nicdel
Server Admin

Re: Accounting me As An Admin Choise

Post by Nicdel » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:25 am

Learn english, then come back and ask for admin.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Bob1337
Server Admin

Post by Bob1337 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:54 pm

I have a few[\b] people[\b] who haved[\b] said that they might[\b]... PlUs RaNDoM cApS

:roll: Not only is Ant most likely not accepting new admins for minecraft, but you don't even speak engrish well. AND, you sound 12.
Broke bold... Wutever.
Please dont ask me how to script.
Instead, click this.
Btw; I'm an asshole to idiots.
Bob1337 wrote:Explosive buddha killers. That shit is gay.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:41 pm

I am Russian And have Only just gotten English, I have a habit of using caps for some unknown Reason, I will try my best to change from that as you all seem the have O.C.D About English, My greatest pardons
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

Bob1337
Server Admin

Post by Bob1337 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Either way your english is still bad, and communication as an admin is a big thing.
Instead, click this.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:22 pm

even if his spelling/grammar is a bit off people still understand him.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:54 am

shadowslayer wrote:even if his spelling/grammar is a bit off people still understand him.
I don't always.
Plus with the problems with ThatGuy, he was just posting random images.

Jack
Former Server Admin

Post by Jack » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Short reply:
no

slateshalehead
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by slateshalehead » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Bob1337 wrote:Either way your english is still bad, and communication as an admin is a big thing.
Just because he doesn't write English as well as you doesn't mean shit. He made an amazing town and is always helping me, even though his nation and mine are technically rivals. You're just hating on him for no reason. Go to Dead's town, see what he's capable of, talk to others, and then, if you have any criticisms, bring them up. Don't just criticize him and say no because he can't speak English as well as you can.

Also, just so you know, Michele, who is also an admin, is 14. Age is irrelevant in this issue.

ToxicAardvark
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by ToxicAardvark » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:06 pm

slateshalehead wrote:
Bob1337 wrote:Either way your english is still bad, and communication as an admin is a big thing.
Just because he doesn't write English as well as you doesn't mean shit. He made an amazing town and is always helping me, even though his nation and mine are technically rivals. You're just hating on him for no reason. Go to Dead's town, see what he's capable of, talk to others, and then, if you have any criticisms, bring them up. Don't just criticize him and say no because he can't speak English as well as you can.

Also, just so you know, Michele, who is also an admin, is 14. Age is irrelevant in this issue.
:D
THE PUMPKIN KING

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:11 pm

slateshalehead wrote:

Being able to build a town in minecraft =/= Being a good admin.

slateshalehead
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by slateshalehead » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Nicdel wrote:
slateshalehead wrote:

Being able to build a town in minecraft =/= Being a good admin.
Speaking English well =/= being a good admin.

Speaking English poorly =/= being a bad admin.

Bob1337
Server Admin

Post by Bob1337 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Communication as an admin is a HUGE thing.
If you can't speak english well, it not only makes you look like an idiot, it makes Ant and Nick look like idiots for making you admin. Someone who sucks at english is bad for the server.
Instead, click this.

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeroKateo » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:12 pm

I say yes, And bob is a dick.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:18 pm

ZeroKateo wrote:I say yes, And bob is a dick.
Atleast he doesnt break the rules