Jailbaitjonny

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Re: Jailbaitjonny

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Firstly, I remember seeing you break the rules, I would have either nocliped or was in spectate mode. I made sure what I did was correct.

Secondly, why would I want to slay you for no reason? Please tell me the logic behind that? I would not do that.
NoSoul4Evr wrote: But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Jail Bait Jonny wrote:Firstly, I remember seeing you break the rules, I would have either nocliped or was in spectate mode. I made sure what I did was correct.

Secondly, why would I want to slay you for no reason? Please tell me the logic behind that? I would not do that.
Well did you check the other guy? No? Well he was pressing buttons too.. But you were not able to see that because you are so horny for having a reason to slay me. I know you hate me from before and that you would want a reason to slay me.

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:16 pm

K
NoSoul4Evr wrote: But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:11 pm

NoSoul4Evr wrote:
Jail Bait Jonny wrote:Come on dude.. I temp banned your first account for multiple rule breaks as you kindly mentioned in your post. There was another combine on your team trying to play and you just go round pressing all the buttons. So my decision was simple, slay you. I don't care if you didn't like it you were ruining the game for others .

I banned your second account, I join to play deathrun after collage and see..

NoSoul4Rvr: Jonny you abuse
NoSoul4Rvr: Jonny y did you slay me?
NoSoul4Rvr: Jonny your a bad admin
x5

I kindly told you to get over it and drop it as it was only a temp ban, You continued.. So I gagged you. You rejoin multiple times and continue talking the same shit. I gagged you and told you if you rejoin I will temp ban you. You rejoined.. I hope you found your answer, Good day sir.

Jail Bait Jonny
Ok so? He was pressing buttons too... But there is 2 things that can be true about that
1. You did not see it
2. You wanted to have a reason to slay me, Or use the slay command on someone, Abuser.

And why dont you just unbann the user(s) And let it go?
Soo whos lieing?
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:37 pm

kyo wrote:
NoSoul4Evr wrote:
Jail Bait Jonny wrote:Come on dude.. I temp banned your first account for multiple rule breaks as you kindly mentioned in your post. There was another combine on your team trying to play and you just go round pressing all the buttons. So my decision was simple, slay you. I don't care if you didn't like it you were ruining the game for others .

I banned your second account, I join to play deathrun after collage and see..

NoSoul4Rvr: Jonny you abuse
NoSoul4Rvr: Jonny y did you slay me?
NoSoul4Rvr: Jonny your a bad admin
x5

I kindly told you to get over it and drop it as it was only a temp ban, You continued.. So I gagged you. You rejoin multiple times and continue talking the same shit. I gagged you and told you if you rejoin I will temp ban you. You rejoined.. I hope you found your answer, Good day sir.

Jail Bait Jonny
Ok so? He was pressing buttons too... But there is 2 things that can be true about that
1. You did not see it
2. You wanted to have a reason to slay me, Or use the slay command on someone, Abuser.

And why dont you just unbann the user(s) And let it go?
Soo whos lieing?
the way i see this, its either both of them are lying or neither of them, because if u ask me both of you are the ones at fault here. i mean jailbait, if i were in your shoes, i wouldve tried to handle the situation with reason and patience. i mean you couldve tried to understand his viewpoint of what you did and then come up with comprimise, but all you did was repeatedly tell him to stop and then ban him.[which may i remind all you ppl that thats not the order of admin actions, especially for a large ban over a small case like this] and nosoul, i know he might have made a mistake but that is no reason evade the ban and start continuously attacking the server and disrupt the gameplay by arguing. if you really felt that strongly about johnny you shoudlve just taken it to the forums BEFORE doing what you did, or at least waited until the ban was over then ask him when the situation cooled off.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:05 am

I kindly told him to stop since there were others trying to play.

If I kicked him he would just join straight back un-muted and un-gagged. (Therefore no punishment for breaking the rules)

He kept spamming chat saying I am shit admin blah blah blah, people on the server were telling him to calm down, what more could I do I just muted/gagged him, You kept rejoining to spam and fuck around, I told you to stop rejoining. What were you expecting to achieve from this?

And stop treating admins with disrespect and breaking the rules then whining on the forums about it. Its just a stupid thing to do.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Jail Bait Jonny wrote:I kindly told him to stop since there were others trying to play.

If I kicked him he would just join straight back un-muted and un-gagged. (Therefore no punishment for breaking the rules)

He kept spamming chat saying I am shit admin blah blah blah, people on the server were telling him to calm down, what more could I do I just muted/gagged him, You kept rejoining to spam and fuck around, I told you to stop rejoining. What were you expecting to achieve from this?

And stop treating admins with disrespect and breaking the rules then whining on the forums about it. Its just a stupid thing to do.
kicking might not have helped but thats no reason not to at least try. and thats exactly what i said, you only told him to stop. im not accusing you of anything im just saying to take things a little slower and try to take further consideration in the outcome of your actions next time.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:25 am

I totally agree with what jonny did against him, I have met nosoul ingame and he clearly doesn't stop when you tell him to do so. I think jonny couldn't have done it in a greater way.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Hmm wait people still comment? W3W, ok.. I admit it, It was all my fault, That the other combine also pressed buttons is not a lie but i shouldnt have made such a big deal out of it. I think what jonny did was good. I admit it, I become pretty immate when i dont get it like i want it to be. And that i dont let any admin reason with me, or i let friendly admins reason with me, But admins like travis and sometimes jonny, Its not possible to reason with them, I tryed to talk with jonny on steam, He blocks me, I try to talk to travis, He does not answer untill i do something immature, Like ask him on norwegian if hes penis is small.
Pretty stupid off me ;/

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:53 pm

good... so this is all settled. You dont have to be friends or reason with the admins. How about just play by the rules, not cause problems, and then you wont have to deal with the admins at all.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:58 pm

ant_8490 wrote:good... so this is all settled. You dont have to be friends or reason with the admins. How about just play by the rules, not cause problems, and then you wont have to deal with the admins at all.
Hehe yea, But please close this before travis Comments :/ Btw can u unban my nosoul4evr user? i have lots of users with HL2DM (Got them a long time ago, Got them to sell but noone bought :/ ) And nosoul4evr is the only user with 150 HP... So no fun playing with 100 hp lol

And can you talk to travis? When i try to tell him something he just fucking ignores

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:23 pm

NoSoul4Evr wrote:Btw can u unban my nosoul4evr user? i have lots of users with HL2DM (Got them a long time ago, Got them to sell but noone bought :/ ) And nosoul4evr is the only user with 150 HP... So no fun playing with 100 hp lol
Selling steam accounts is illegal. Anyway, if you want to get unbanned, i need the SteamID to the account. If you are on the Permban list, you can fill out an unban request, otherwise, it was just a tempban and should have expired already.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10