Jailbaitjonny

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Jailbaitjonny

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:45 pm

I said freepass this round, Then jonny slays me for pressing buttons? I fucking sayd freepass, And i was the only combine, Then i called him a fucktard and he banned me, Ive seen lots of times when people say freepass then just press all buttons but they dont get banned or slayed, I do..

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Re: Jailbaitjonny

Post by Ryan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:46 pm

I don't understand why people even call 'Free pass'. Stupid idea.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:46 pm

And yes i know it wasnt "very nice of me" To call him fucktard

jimmythecanadian
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by jimmythecanadian » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Certain admins are known to be a bit touchy, we know who they are, just don't provoke them (e.g. calling him a fucktard). Otherwise they do a good job.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:03 pm

I agree with you there jimmy, Some admins are some noisy dramaqueens, Others are... Well.. Not dramaqueens like JailBaitJonny, Like i can call boombox anything, He knows im just kidding.. But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Ryan wrote:I don't understand why people even call 'Free pass'. Stupid idea.
free pass?
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:30 pm

jimmythecanadian wrote:Certain admins are known to be a bit touchy, we know who they are, just don't provoke them (e.g. calling him a fucktard). Otherwise they do a good job.
agreed,the thing you should do is not do anything at all :| .I mean if your going to rage or something just don't say it over the server just say it to yourself someshit no point to just get yourself into trouble.IDK why people cant understand that.sigh :( .Also why the fuck would you get mad over a slap? lol
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!

Morch
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Morch » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:43 am

NoSoul4Evr wrote:I agree with you there jimmy, Some admins are some noisy dramaqueens, Others are... Well.. Not dramaqueens like JailBaitJonny, Like i can call boombox anything, He knows im just kidding.. But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.
You say Jonny is a little girl that starts crying over nothing :lol: Lol Anyways
I remember a time where you get banned for 5 min. :arrow: I think it was Boombox who banned you and that was for Disrespect
I can just say that's not the first time you get banned for disrespect admins.

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:15 pm

What is your in game name?.. because idk who you are.

[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): how long have i been banned on area 51 server?
[GR] Ninja Metz: 1440 min
[GR] Ninja Metz: ...
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): fuck him
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): admins= FUCK HEADS
[GR] Ninja Metz: im on skype with him
[GR] Ninja Metz: and morch is here too
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): he is a fucking DUCK HEAD!
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): dick*
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): i hate admins they just take the fun out of games
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): and gliching
[GR] Ninja Metz: lol
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): admins= dick head with no live and i quit gr

Because this kid was mad, I banned him for Admin Disrepect and attempting to glitch. Only for a day. They will get over it...

And i am not letting a 12 year old kid call me a fucktard.. Just sayin' ;)
NoSoul4Evr wrote: But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

Morch
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Morch » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Jail Bait Jonny wrote:What is your in game name?.. because idk who you are.

[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): how long have i been banned on area 51 server?
[GR] Ninja Metz: 1440 min
[GR] Ninja Metz: ...
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): fuck him
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): admins= FUCK HEADS
[GR] Ninja Metz: im on skype with him
[GR] Ninja Metz: and morch is here too
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): he is a fucking DUCK HEAD!
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): dick*
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): i hate admins they just take the fun out of games
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): and gliching
[GR] Ninja Metz: lol
[GR] (cpt) Ninja Vader (=K-N=): admins= dick head with no live and i quit gr

Because this kid was mad, I banned him for Admin Disrepect and attempting to glitch. Only for a day. They will get over it...

And i am not letting a 12 year old kid call me a fucktard.. Just sayin' ;)
Dude you wrong. This guy who tried to ban you is NoSoul4Evr not Ninja Vader. i think you a little confused jonny.

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:14 pm

So his in game name is NoSoul4Evr K

Still called me a fucktard, he is just generally annoying, I tell him to stop he just doesn't listen to me. He should be unbanned now anyway, was only a short temp ban.
NoSoul4Evr wrote: But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Well jonny, U banned my other account now.

Reason you banned my first account was: First i was playing as combine (Solo) Then i sayd: Free pass for everyone just take bhop
Then another guy (dont remember hes name) Told me to press all buttons because he didnt belive me, Then i did what he sayd, Then Jonny slays me for pressing buttons, I got mad and called him a fucktard, Because i do not like it when admins slay me for no reason. Then Jonny bans me for admin disrespect, Then when i try to add him as friend to talk with him, He wont listen, So i go on another account and asks him why he did it, Then he gags me, Then when i say hes a little girl that starts crying over a little word, He bans me again.. And i think its a little admin abuse to just slay someone for no reason, I sayd i would give everyone a free pass that round and he slays me..

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Jail Bait Jonny wrote:So his in game name is NoSoul4Evr K

Still called me a fucktard, he is just generally annoying, I tell him to stop he just doesn't listen to me. He should be unbanned now anyway, was only a short temp ban.
Sorry posted right after, Didnt see you had allready written..
And btw, Admins disrespect? What about player respect? You show have never been showing any respect for me, And you keep gagging me for no reason, When i ask you why you did it. If you search for chatlog earlier... Well you will find something intresting about what other players think of you :)
And what gives you the right to call me a 12 year old kid? You dont know a piece of shit about me, So stop QQ

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Come on dude.. I temp banned your first account for multiple rule breaks as you kindly mentioned in your post. There was another combine on your team trying to play and you just go round pressing all the buttons. So my decision was simple, slay you. I don't care if you didn't like it you were ruining the game for others .

I banned your second account, I join to play deathrun after collage and see..

NoSoul4Rvr: Jonny you abuse
NoSoul4Rvr: Jonny y did you slay me?
NoSoul4Rvr: Jonny your a bad admin
x5

I kindly told you to get over it and drop it as it was only a temp ban, You continued.. So I gagged you. You rejoin multiple times and continue talking the same shit. I gagged you and told you if you rejoin I will temp ban you. You rejoined.. I hope you found your answer, Good day sir.

Jail Bait Jonny

P.s I accidently perm banned your second account, I will make sure to talk to Nick/Ant to get that unbanned for you. Your main account should be unbanned.
Last edited by Jail Bait Jonny on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:30 pm

Jail Bait Jonny wrote:Come on dude.. I temp banned your first account for multiple rule breaks as you kindly mentioned in your post. There was another combine on your team trying to play and you just go round pressing all the buttons. So my decision was simple, slay you. I don't care if you didn't like it you were ruining the game for others .

I banned your second account, I join to play deathrun after collage and see..

NoSoul4Rvr: Jonny you abuse
NoSoul4Rvr: Jonny y did you slay me?
NoSoul4Rvr: Jonny your a bad admin
x5

I kindly told you to get over it and drop it as it was only a temp ban, You continued.. So I gagged you. You rejoin multiple times and continue talking the same shit. I gagged you and told you if you rejoin I will temp ban you. You rejoined.. I hope you found your answer, Good day sir.

Jail Bait Jonny
Ok so? He was pressing buttons too... But there is 2 things that can be true about that
1. You did not see it
2. You wanted to have a reason to slay me, Or use the slay command on someone, Abuser.

And why dont you just unbann the user(s) And let it go?