CPT.TRAVIS abuses

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
SexySchlampeExx
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

CPT.TRAVIS abuses

Post by SexySchlampeExx » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:36 am

Hi guys Sexy Schlampe here reporting CPT.travis.The #1 thing i want to cover is that he banned me for 2 days for killing him with a barrel when he jumped in trying to be a "hot shot" and stuff.He banned me with a reson of "admin disrespect" i don't think its right to ban someone for 2 whole days for someshit like that.And another thing i wanted to say was he also restarts the rounds when its just him,or like 2 or 3 other people who die when there is 20+ people on the server.He abuses over crappy things that happens to HIM.What i think is when he dies or something he does something stupid to that thing or person.Me and other people have seen that on the server of him doing stuff like this.I am still waiting for the time to run out so i can go back and play again.....peacefully.tnks all. -sexy schlampe

jimmythecanadian
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: CPT.TRAVIS abuses

Post by jimmythecanadian » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 am

Proof?

Not saying I do or don't believe you, but don't you think it would have been a good idea to record a bit of this and put it in a video? Maybe you might have even taken a few screenshots?

For a person who is so fed up with his alleged behavior I would think you would go through the motions to get his admin removed. But it looks more like you're pissed because you got banned.

In any case I don't think jumping into the barrels should be a 2 day ban. Maybe a warn and then a kick.

most
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by most » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Travis and Boombox many times break rules,desrespect player,one time i see left two players its Boombox and Panda,when boombox died first he burning Panda and he died. :|

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:14 pm

I posted a message in the admin steam group addressing abuse. All the admins should read it.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Im not in that group lol
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:29 pm

I have seen travis get mad over stuff like that he should really work it out somehow :geek:
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 am

I can confirm that I have warned you and Banned you several of times because of trolling and admin disrespect. First of all you never learn. The first thing you do when you enter the server you start disrespecting or trolling other players or me. I've been starting easy off by giving you a warning first, later I've given you 5 mins ban, but still you never learn. After your ban is over you just get back in to continue troll me or disrespecting me. I've also been gagging but that doesn't help because you just rejoin the server to avoid it. I don't really get your policy, the way you are thinking is that you think that you can mess with everyone you want to and you basically you give a shit about playing in the server.
About the barrier stuff you didn't get a ban for exploding me, but you got a ban for disrespecting me by telling me that I were a gay admin.
Also I can confirm that this guy is a troll and mostly of the time he disrespect players and admins.
I have two people that confirm this:
Eternal and Boombox.

I've been trying everything, but he still doesn't learn, I'd suggest a permanent ban.

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:I can confirm that I have warned you and Banned you several of times because of trolling and admin disrespect. First of all you never learn. The first thing you do when you enter the server you start disrespecting or trolling other players or me. I've been starting easy off by giving you a warning first, later I've given you 5 mins ban, but still you never learn. After your ban is over you just get back in to continue troll me or disrespecting me. I've also been gagging but that doesn't help because you just rejoin the server to avoid it. I don't really get your policy, the way you are thinking is that you think that you can mess with everyone you want to and you basically you give a shit about playing in the server.
About the barrier stuff you didn't get a ban for exploding me, but you got a ban for disrespecting me by telling me that I were a gay admin.
Also I can confirm that this guy is a troll and mostly of the time he disrespect players and admins.
I have two people that confirm this:
Eternal and Boombox.

I've been trying everything, but he still doesn't learn, I'd suggest a permanent ban.
http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =22&t=2166
You think Morpheous is also...nevermind, bad arguement.

I went digging in the admin logs from the 30th Sept.

Code: Select all

L 09/30/2011 - 00:28:31: [playercommands.smx] "[GR] ThornedCactoMan {A}<658><>" slapped "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" (damage "1")
L 09/30/2011 - 00:28:42: [playercommands.smx] "[GR] ThornedCactoMan {A}<658><>" slapped "[GR] ThornedCactoMan {A}<658><>" (damage "1")
L 09/30/2011 - 00:30:41: [playercommands.smx] "[GR] ThornedCactoMan {A}<658><>" slayed "[GR]?XNârutðX?{A}<641><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:30:41: [playercommands.smx] "[GR] ThornedCactoMan {A}<658><>" slayed "PVT.chicken<635><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:32:06: [funcommands.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" toggled noclip on "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:33:39: [funcommands.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" toggled noclip on "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:33:46: [funcommands.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" toggled noclip on "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:35:10: [funcommands.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" toggled noclip on "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:35:14: [funcommands.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" toggled noclip on "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:36:16: [explode.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" slayed "Ngalingding<653><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:36:16: [explode.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" slayed "[GR]?XNârutðX?{A}<641><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:36:16: [explode.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" slayed "[GR] Simplicity {A}<632><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:38:08: [funcommands.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" toggled noclip on "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:38:16: [explode.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" slayed "[GR] ThornedCactoMan {A}<658><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:38:16: [explode.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" slayed "[GR]?XNârutðX?{A}<641><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:38:16: [explode.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" slayed ".#inFecTeD | O?An[G]3<659><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:38:16: [explode.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" slayed "PVT.chicken<635><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:38:16: [explode.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" slayed "Ewokmaster23<636><>"
L 09/30/2011 - 00:38:16: [explode.smx] "[GR|Pro]TravisDaBlackFarmer<652><>" slayed "[GR] Simplicity {A}<632><>"
Nice noclip you got thar.

Bob1337
Server Admin

Post by Bob1337 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:32 pm

People that cant control their anger don't deserve admin. Simple as that. If he does it once, he'll do it again.
Please dont ask me how to script.
Instead, click this.
Btw; I'm an asshole to idiots.
Bob1337 wrote:Explosive buddha killers. That shit is gay.

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Bob1337 wrote:People that cant control their anger don't deserve admin. Simple as that. If he does it once, he'll do it again.
I didn't, but that's besides the point.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Why are you linking that log?, thats not even me. that's Travistheblackfarmer. I am Cpt. Travis two different people, two different admins. Your in the wrong thread.

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:Why are you linking that log?, thats not even me. that's Travistheblackfarmer. I am Cpt. Travis two different people, two different admins. Your in the wrong thread.
eh, i'll deal with that in the morning.

SexySchlampeExx
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by SexySchlampeExx » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 am

Travis,You lied, Boombox and Eternal will not write bad things about you because they are your friends - however, people see how you act (badly) sometimes.Ppl see you as a bad admin but didn't tell you directly because some of them like kissing your ass.
I don't have any evidence (videos,screenshots etc..) but I'm sure there's some ppl who can support me in my position.
Generally I think some people there including Cpt.Travis needs anger management.
Especially, as an admin you can't be emotional.
You're the one who suppose to control crazy people..you can't be one of them.
Like mic spamming is really bad on that server but I think Cpt.Travis sometimes gets really upset and swears over mic way too much.
I think It causes people do the same.
Also,I've known the server restart rule is when half of them dead they will restart ..which didn't happened when Cpt.Travis was the one left standing. That was a little '?' moment.
Well, what people need on the server is understand 'its just a game' and enjoy playing with people.
Good admin=Good players on the server
Bad admin=Crazy players on the server

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:16 pm

First of all you dont have any evedence that I abuse. Second of all why don't you just stick with the rules and play instead of trolling the server or disrespecting players, I'm not out after you like you are out after me. All I want to have is a clean gameplay in the server, you can avoid being banned by playing after the rules and be a nice person. You are reporting me because you got banned for not following the rules, thats nothing to report over. Just play normal in the servers without trolling or disrespect players and we won't have any further problems.
The reason why I mentioned Eternal and Boombox is because they themself have gagged or banned you for trolling. So my suggestion is that you should focus more on your gameplay instead of trolling.

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:08 pm

SexySchlampeExx wrote:Travis,You lied, Boombox and Eternal will not write bad things about you because they are your friends - however, people see how you act (badly) sometimes.Ppl see you as a bad admin but didn't tell you directly because some of them like kissing your ass.
I don't have any evidence (videos,screenshots etc..) but I'm sure there's some ppl who can support me in my position.
Generally I think some people there including Cpt.Travis needs anger management.
Especially, as an admin you can't be emotional.
You're the one who suppose to control crazy people..you can't be one of them.
Like mic spamming is really bad on that server but I think Cpt.Travis sometimes gets really upset and swears over mic way too much.
I think It causes people do the same.
Also,I've known the server restart rule is when half of them dead they will restart ..which didn't happened when Cpt.Travis was the one left standing. That was a little '?' moment.
Well, what people need on the server is understand 'its just a game' and enjoy playing with people.
Good admin=Good players on the server
Bad admin=Crazy players on the server
i agree.NO,you don't have proof but there is the commands used for that day.If he Did do all this IT WILL be there .I also agree that he gets upset and yells over mic.I have heard from multiple people that you have abused befor,yell/troll some players,also restart when it IS just you also not restart when there's half+people when you are still alive.Also from what iv heard and also seen sexy do,he wasn't really done anything.Im not saying he hasn't done anything wrong and your lieing just i really dont this you needed to take it so far to ban him for 2 days.So just maby try better?
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!