Ability To Permban

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Ability To Permban

Post by JoshN0S » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Hello. Id like to have the ability to permban. one reason ive been admin for a while now and i can handle it. also lately there has been people coming to the server that are catching people on fire every ten seconds and i just want to make sure it doesnt happen again. i know the responsibility of having permban ability and i promise not to abuse it in anyway. I will do my best and will try to become one of the best admins on the server. I will do my best to fufill being a very good admin. I will not fail you Ant and Nick i will do my best. of course i am gonna make mistakes along the way but who doesn't? nobody is perfect and if i permban the wrong person and i find out if i did i will unban them. I promise to take responsibility and will not abuse this power as much as possible (the reason for the as much as possible thing is i could accidently permban the wrong person.)

ikillyou
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Re: Ability To Permban

Post by ikillyou » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Shane you are a very good admin and ant might agree to give you this but as we all know im not ant and he has his own thougs so...
Please wait until ant comes back and sees this. Noone exept for ant and nick can give this to people so be patent.
[GR]ikillyou{A}{D}
[GR] cheats/deathrun senior admin.
GR donator.
Ant and nick's friend :)
Join us on our TS server here:

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Re: Ability To Permban

Post by Ryan » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:34 pm

is there anyone on deathrun who can permban?