Regarding Headdy

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
The HoBshLoG
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Regarding Headdy

Post by The HoBshLoG » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:19 pm

The last thing I wanted to have to do was come on this forum, register, and then post a pointless little complaint about some kid on the deathrun server...
but this admin is starting to piss me off. I have about 200 hrs on the server, and I am well aware of all the rules, etiquettes and general flow of the game. I know how things are supposed to be run, and I know what things are punishable and what isn't.

This Headdy kid has decided he is gonna target me with his authority hammer lately. I was banned a few days ago for an hour for "insulting people," with comments like "noob," or "hurry up, you suck anyway." Stuff that is garden variety banter on this server of kids, but he decides to warn me every time I take jabs at the other players whether I am buddies with them or not, and still threatens to ban me again. Today he has decided he likes to slay me at the start of the round. He did this three times. I think its funny that this was after I killed him 4 or 5 times when he tried to rush in previous rounds.

I understand that the owners pick their buddies to be admins, and that there is a clique at area 51 that I'm not part of, but his is a bit over the line. I'm not going to get into a yes-you-did-no-I-didn't fest with anyone, but if one of the owners could remind this (apparently 10 year old?)admin to put down his authority hammer and let people play like usual instead of deciding he is going to admin abuse anyone that jokes around when he feels like it, that would be great. Apparently, I"m not the first person to have to deal with this kid in this regard.

Other than that, I have no complaints about the admins on this server. For the most part, they are well chosen.

AppleSnap
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Re: Regarding Headdy

Post by AppleSnap » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Hey, i think there is no clique or anything else. Or why would they choose me?? Im not part of any clique.. And Haddy is german like me.. I think everyone could do it to an admin.

Sometime Headdy pisses me of too. All these explosions and stuff. Its annoying. But do he really ban you for "Noobs" and stuff? Thats bad.
I never saw that, but if it is true, it very bad.

apple

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:46 pm

AppleSnap wrote:Hey, i think there is no clique or anything else. Or why would they choose me?? Im not part of any clique.. And Haddy is german like me.. I think everyone could do it to an admin.

Sometime Headdy pisses me of too. All these explosions and stuff. Its annoying. But do he really ban you for "Noobs" and stuff? Thats bad.

apple
Meh, im also german. If youre good and you played a long time on the server, you might get admin. Thats not the problem.
I think Headdy is kinda overreacting. He should talk with the players calling him a noob.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

The HoBshLoG
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by The HoBshLoG » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:52 pm

In response to Nic, I didn't call Headdy a noob, I called other players that. I didn't show the kid admin any disrespect the day he banned me. At all. That's why I raised this issue. I know you can get banned for disrespecting admins, I'm not stupid.

r0aringdrag0n
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by r0aringdrag0n » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:57 pm

yea, headdy's response to a lot of things are overkill, i mean cmon...1 hr for insulting?!?!
"push to test, release to detonate"
MINECRAFT, ENOUGH SAID, PLAY NOW
[GR]Roaringdragon

jimmythecanadian
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by jimmythecanadian » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Hmm another report about Headdy. You didn't really offer any proof, but I think someone should talk to Headdy and remind him not to get carried away.

And it's never a good idea to throw around insults like "noob" etc, as you discovered it has a way of reciprocating.

AppleSnap
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by AppleSnap » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Even i call someone noobs. Its not a really bad word i think. Its just like dumb.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 pm

I disagree with the idea that there are cliques, but i do agree that you are a good player on the server, you have played a ton on there, and you should not be treated as u did (unless of course u actually did something that requires such action - time played doesnt equal immunity). Anyway, over the past few days, reports about headdy have come in so i will look into this. There were never any previous problems with this admin before.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Headdy
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Headdy » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:58 am

Hahaha i can't believe that he is really reporting me. Seriously, if you check the logs, you'll see that "The HoBshLoG" is insulting A LOT. And please Nick/Ant give me the changelog when i slayed him 4-5 times at each beginning of a round. Maybe you don't know HoBshLoG but there are better reasons why you die at the beginning...

1st : If a round ends, there is the countdown and sometimes people kill theirself. The new round begins and the suiciders have to wait like 2-3secs to spawn. And at this point when they spawn, other people in the spawnarea die...

2st : If there are not enough "Infoplayer_rebel"-entities and the map has no force spawner, people will sometimes die...
AppleSnap wrote:But do he really ban you for "Noobs" and stuff? Thats bad.

apple
SEE?!?!!?I've never banned anyone for saying "NOOB". It pisses me of that ppl say that -.-'

The HoBshLoG, you dont even know how old i am, or? Like i already said to Gordon, you have to be at least 15 years old to become an admin (admin requirements)...

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:41 pm

The HoBshLoG wrote:In response to Nic,
NICO* >:o

I feel an admin has the right to take action on players conduct, whatever the case.
As an example, if you were constantly typing noob whenever someone died in would kick/ban you.

gordonfreemanasd
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by gordonfreemanasd » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Headdy is a liar,he explodes everyone (or slays them) and now says they are suiciding,You could go and check my post again,i have a picture with proof.and when i call someone a noob he slayed me 2 rounds,then i called him a noob and he banned me for 1 hour,i vote to get rid of his admin,he is no more than the age of 12.

-Gordon
I hate bronies.
I hate furries.
Problem?

r0aringdrag0n
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by r0aringdrag0n » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 am

Headdy wrote:Hahaha i can't believe that he is really reporting me. Seriously, if you check the logs, you'll see that "The HoBshLoG" is insulting A LOT. And please Nick/Ant give me the changelog when i slayed him 4-5 times at each beginning of a round. Maybe you don't know HoBshLoG but there are better reasons why you die at the beginning...

1st : If a round ends, there is the countdown and sometimes people kill theirself. The new round begins and the suiciders have to wait like 2-3secs to spawn. And at this point when they spawn, other people in the spawnarea die...

2st : If there are not enough "Infoplayer_rebel"-entities and the map has no force spawner, people will sometimes die...
AppleSnap wrote:But do he really ban you for "Noobs" and stuff? Thats bad.

apple
SEE?!?!!?I've never banned anyone for saying "NOOB". It pisses me of that ppl say that -.-'

The HoBshLoG, you dont even know how old i am, or? Like i already said to Gordon, you have to be at least 15 years old to become an admin (admin requirements)...
"The Logs" are only admin actions...not player speech, and Insulting is NOT against the rules so theoretically, you cannot ban anyone for insulting.
And in the logs:

Code: Select all

L 06/25/2011 - 19:15:55: [basebans.smx] "[GR] Headdy {A}<156><>" banned "HoBshL0G MacPyGshYT<151><>" (minutes "60") (reason ""Insulting is Forbidden"")
[GR]Roaringdragon

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:42 pm

So i guess the admins need a lesson the rules also.
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

r0aringdrag0n
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by r0aringdrag0n » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:29 pm

http://www.area51cheatserver.com/data/rules_dr.html <- Read pl0x and before you all go "THERE IS A RULE CALLED DO NOT DISRESPECT THE ADMINS!!!!!" Then all you admins out there, read this: http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =20&t=1153
[GR]Roaringdragon

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:55 pm

r0aringdrag0n wrote:http://www.area51cheatserver.com/data/rules_dr.html <- Read pl0x and before you all go "THERE IS A RULE CALLED DO NOT DISRESPECT THE ADMINS!!!!!" Then all you admins out there, read this: http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =20&t=1153
WRONG!
Rules say: "Respect the admins!" not "DO NOT DISRESPECT!"
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10