I want to report Raymond!

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
trebrboy11
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

I want to report Raymond!

Post by trebrboy11 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Hello,

This is [GR]Beast again and I want to report [GR]Raymond......we were playing the map castle run around 4:45 today, which is Febuary 4, 2011, and he was nocliping other players and himself to play around on the ground above the map.
He was setting fire and timebombing people and just pissing us off because the combine couldn't kill him. We had to wait for him to kill himself and the other players. If you could get rid of this guy I would appreciate it.....thanks.....

Your loyal member,
[GR]Beast
[GR]Beast

Raymond
Former Server Admin

Re: I want to report Raymond!

Post by Raymond » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Well I'm glad you went through the effort to make a complaint. However there's flaws in the entire argument, I didn't use noclip at all (I didn't even give it to anyone) the reason people were there is because [GR]Legend found a place you could strafe jump to which would avoid the trigger_hurt entity at the bottom of the map. The people I was burning and timebombing were the people at the bottom of the map wasting time.

So you managed to avoid clarifying my actions, which were just in reasoning. As for pissing people off, that was just you, and I can't help any grudge you have developed against me. (Other than say maybe you need some attitude adjustment.)

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Just checked the logs, and Raymond did not use noclip at all the entire day. All i see is a few slaps (dmg 0), kicks, and slays. No abuse here.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Legend
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Legend » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:25 pm

k im gona support raymond on this one. I did find a gltich on castle run where you stafe jump off the map and u avoid the trigger_hurt but yeh raymond only timebombed peope under there so we could play the next round. ill take full blame on this. he was only doing his jon (and to make you feel better like 4 people can do it so wont need to worry as much and ill try get round to fixing it okie)