CPT.TRAVIS abuses

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Re: CPT.TRAVIS abuses

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:37 am

Kyo I've never restarted when I have died solo and that's not even what sexy wrote, he said that I didn't restart when I was the only survivor.
I usually restart when half of the crew dies from a spawn kill, but sometimes I am either afk or I'm rushing before all the other people does so I don't notice that they get spawn killed, I'm restarting when I notice it.
Besides that, Kyo how can you actually know that I don't restart when half of the people die.You are an admin too and you have the same responsibilities as me that means that you should restart when the crew dies too, there must be a catchup to this.
Kyo he doesn't have any proof so most probably nothing will happen done, even if he had proof I wouldn't have been braking any rules, because this guy is disrespectful, the first thing he does when he enters the server is telling me that I'm gay, I'm a fucker, bad admin or some other stuff that annoys me, he even follows me just to blow me up at the barriers if he got the chance. If he would have done the same to other admins he would prob get banned like I did.

Why does he really do this? Well it's hard for me to tell, but he might be jelly because I might get more attention then he does, so he starts trolling me to get more attention.

Also Kyo you have also banned sexy for being a troll so don't act like he have not done anything wrong.
Cursing over the mic sometimes doesn't mean that its abusing. Nothing wrong with saying "damnit" when I f.eks. die from a trap.
"Travis,You lied, Boombox and Eternal will not write bad things about you because they are your friends" That's not a lie, but I can clearly assure that many other people in the server can actually agree with me that you are a troll.
Anyways as I said above there are no proof, so if you want to start behaving and play I have nothing against that. Just don't troll me or the server and were fine.

This time I will explain this situation more closely.
My first action on sexy was when he called me gay and other stuff he just kept swearing on me, so my action was a gag. My other action on sexy was when he were trolling other players, I started a vote "gag sexy for trolling" Yes No. That vote got over 70% yes. So I gagged him again for ruining peoples gameplay . But he rejoins the server and he starts trolling me again, I'm warning him and gagging him, but no, he just keep going. Then I started easy off by being nice so I gave him a 5 min ban, but no that still doesn't make him stop. After that time I've been giving him higher ban values because he clearly doesn't care. He continues calling me gay and he continues exploding me on the barriers. So I gave him a ban on 999 minutes (17 hours not two days).

Sexy have been trolling me for a very long time, he started for about 2-3 month ago before I had admin. He calls me gay and sometimes he asks stupid questions like this "Eternal how long have you been kissing Travis's ass". Eternal have been responding to a gag several of times because he just keep disrespecting me, this might be out of topic. The reason why this started is most probably because he wants more attention, people doesn't give him enough so he is looking after more. This might be out of topic, but my point here is that he still didn't like me before I had admin and now he suddently reports me for being a bad admin just because he got a punishment for his own actions.

My suggestion is to drop it, play after the rules and we won't have any further problems.

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:08 am

Well said Travis.. Well said... I don't believe Travis gets mad, I have seen him on the deathrun server for a long time now.. Maybe you should get some proof if you have such strong accusations.
NoSoul4Evr wrote: But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

SexySchlampeExx
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by SexySchlampeExx » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:I started a vote "gag sexy for trolling" Yes No. That vote got over 70% yes.
That's a lie! You banned me without warning.
Cpt.Travis wrote: He continues calling me gay and he continues exploding me on the barriers. So I gave him a ban on 999 minutes (17 hours not two days).
True? I couldn't join the server for like 2days!
Cpt.Travis wrote:The reason why this started is most probably because he wants more attention, people doesn't give him enough so he is looking after more.
you get upset when I tell you the truth.
ike when I asked you "Have you got a real life?" or "Do you even go outside?" etc

Cpt.Travis wrote:My suggestion is to drop it, play after the rules and we won't have any further problems.
you're just afraid to lose.
Jail Bait Jonny wrote:Well said Travis.. Well said...
WELL?!What you said was all lies.
Travis,You're just making up all excuses(you troll me, you troll other players, etc.).

http://www.mediafire.com/?he095xd50hne3na

Here's a screenshot of how admins are responding to the questions and confirming that admins are breaking the rules(disrespect).

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Clearly you are more focused on getting admins removed from their position instead of playing.
As I said just drop it you won't get any further with this, you are also getting out of topic.
I'm just going to ignore your future posts because you just can't let it go and play. Also there is no rule called (Disrespect). You haven't even read the rules. There is a rule that goes like this "Respect the admins".
Once again just play by the rules and you wont get any problems, try to work it out instead of fighting -.-. You won't get any further by crying it out in this thread.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:37 pm

I agree, Cpt travis abuses, But hes an admin, Nothing u can do about it... Just let it go, He will win no matter what.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:56 pm

After your opinion nosoul all admins abuse except of boombox because he is the only admin that haven't banned you yet for admin disrespect,trolling or mic spam.