How did you improve after so long?

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

How did you improve after so long?

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:37 pm

So how did things move since the last time you were here?

Whether it's a job or starting a family.

Also, hello.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: How did you improve after so long?

Post by ant_8490 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:17 pm

I’ve been working from home for almost 1 week now due to COVID-19... sounds good but not an “improvement”.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:02 am

Hello , not so much , waiting for graduation day if the uni is gonna end this year , not sure yet.
Opened my first business 3 weeks ago , had to shut it down 5 days later due to COVID lockdown , lol.
You ?

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:02 am

Took on a new job which either involves labor-based, landscaping, drywall, or general maintenance. Had to do flood clean-ups this winter, not fun in the slightest. Currently on hold for any job due to COVID-19 being pretty rampant, although I haven't seen a lot of cases in Alaska (yea, still in Alaska but probably moving into town soon). I guess the one thing that's improved at home is a much stronger internet service, other than that we're pretty sick of living here and want to look into a new home.

Would say things were bad a few months ago but have stabilized.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

speedvoltage
Former Server Admin

Post by speedvoltage » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:22 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:02 am Took on a new job which either involves labor-based, landscaping, drywall, or general maintenance. Had to do flood clean-ups this winter, not fun in the slightest.
One would assume it isn't, but are you handling it nevertheless?
Brotherhood Of Nod wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:37 pm So how did things move since the last time you were here?

Also, hello.
It's been a little over a year now since I resumed music production. I got signed to a few labels. I also started my own business almost a year and half ago. Glad to see it's still working for the best. I've also been a professional French-English translator since September. Sadly, I had to put level design to rest for a while, but I don't think I'll be entirely giving it up anytime soon.

All of this with college that began in September, 2017. Looking forward to the future.
B.U.G wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:02 am Hello , not so much , waiting for graduation day if the uni is gonna end this year , not sure yet.
It's all closed here as well. We're not sure how this is going to end up looking like, but guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Peter

Hostetler
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Hostetler » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:23 am

I think going back to level design when you feel like it is the right way of doing it. No need to force anything.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:13 am

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:37 pm So how did things move since the last time you were here?

Also, hello.
Finished high school, went to uni. Besides that I found a few new hobbies. I didn't realize how young I was when I started playing here...

Anyhow I'm enjoying myself, not too many responsibilities anyway and I like my free time.