A Red Letter Day

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

A Red Letter Day

Post by StaTix » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Mark Laidlaw finally posted how HL3 Ends, His original post on his website censored names, and changes genders for obvious legal reasons with valve, that version can be found here: http://www.marclaidlaw.com/epistle-3/

Through out the day, his website has been crashing, and he decided to make a pastebin post, with the original character names, and genders here: https://github.com/Jackathan/MarcLaidla ... rrected.md
I have played Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch through out my time alive, from the day it released to now. Very few people I have seen who played the game back in 2004-2009, but for someone who grew up on half-life, having the original steam name of Gman, I feel great. I know there will be no new half-life, but its good to have closure on the series, and good to know the game can finally rest without another half-life meme. Thanks for giving me a big portion of my child hood, Half-Life Community
I posted that in another community, time for the GR Post.

I remember first joining area51, it was the cheat server back in 2009, i was probably like 10 or 11 at the time, and i wanted to see what a "cheat and build" server actually was. I joined in, learned how to spawn a blastdoor, and eventually spammed the server. One of the scripters crashed me and cleaned up my mess, I joined back and actually learned out to build, and the pain of making an autosave through area51's plugin, those were the days lol. Fast forward to now, A51 on HL2 having reunions, and still seeing some old faces, as the years went by we grew somewhat distant of each other. The half-life series ended, and so did a chapter for the hl2 community as a whole. Ant and Nick, thanks for providing one of the best deathrun servers possible, that i can say i played on everyday from 2010 to 2012. Thanks to all the players who also played on these servers, it meant so much when i saw people play here over the years, it gave me hope HL2:DM wasnt dead, but now the chapter has ended. Most of us have grown up, and as the famous Gman once said "Wake up Mr.Freeman, Wake up and smell the ashes."

Thanks For everything

Gman, aka Exorcist, aka StaTiX, aka xBio.

(im sure myback can finish off the list of my names :P)
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?