Hey!

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Hey!

Post by commander fury » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:56 am

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I've last checked this place, but I think about deathrun regularly. Those were the days. So I checked the forums and saw I wasn't the only one who felt the same. Just wanted to stop by and catch up. I'm friends on Facebook with Nova but I've lost touch with nearly everyone else lol.

I loved playing this server. I probably started around 2011 and left in 2013-ish, went to high school, and started playing other games & doing online roleplay. Had a lot of fun here, and even though I caused some trouble I hope there are no grudges about that. So thanks to Ant, Nick, & everyone else for the good times. Too many friends to name, to be honest! I still love HL2 and have a lot of memories on the deathrun server, which was really unique.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Re: Hey!

Post by Snoap » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Heyo mate, nice to see that you're doing great!
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:30 pm

Haha I tag you in a few things too! I do miss death run a lot and I miss playing with everyone, we had some pretty fun times. With my busy schedule this month I won't have time for much but once I get this job as an emt I plan on getting a laptop and coming back when I can which I'm excited about because I can actually show up for the reunions then and I won't feel do bad because I keep missing them.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:41 am

Hi there,
Snoap wrote:nice to see that you're doing great!