dandu3's Admin Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Peter Brev

Re: dandu3's Admin Application

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:45 pm

dandu3 wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:-snip-
I thought you were done?
As a former admin, what I have to say counts.

Anyway, good luck.

dandu3
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by dandu3 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Peter Brev wrote:
dandu3 wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:-snip-
I thought you were done?
As a former admin, what I have to say counts.

Anyway, good luck.
Of course it counts, so does anyone else's thoughts.
Thanks, btw

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:50 pm

Ok good to hear that. Now go back and edit that post, be more creative and show us why you really want to be an admin.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:50 pm

No problem but when I said it counts, the votes given by admins & former admins (with Nova as an expection because Ant, oh well...) have more impact than non admin votes.

dandu3
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by dandu3 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:51 pm

Peter Brev wrote:No problem but when I said it counts, the votes given by admins & former admins (with Nova as an expection because Ant, oh well...) have more impact than non admin votes.
You would kind of expect that, I guess

dandu3
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by dandu3 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Demon wrote:Ok good to hear that. Now go back and edit that post, be more creative and show us why you really want to be an admin.
Are you happy now?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:57 pm

dandu3 wrote:
Demon wrote:Ok good to hear that. Now go back and edit that post, be more creative and show us why you really want to be an admin.
Are you happy now?
You really should be asking this question your self. Are you happy with YOUR application?
My vote stays the same at the time being. "No"

dandu3
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by dandu3 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:59 pm

Demon wrote:
dandu3 wrote:
Are you happy now?
You really should be asking this question your self. Are you happy with YOUR application?
My vote stays the same at the time being. "No"
That's ok, but I don't know what else to add, being a non-native English speaker.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:02 pm

dandu3 wrote: That's ok, but I don't know what else to add, being a non-native English speaker.
Being a "non-native English speaker" my self I really do not think language is a barrier here. Just tell us what you done so far to help out the community what you're planning on doing and such.
Before adding anything Remember that "donating does not give you access to admin commands or increase your chances of becoming admin. Donating helps keep our servers online and makes your gameplay experience better."

dandu3
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by dandu3 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Demon wrote:
dandu3 wrote: That's ok, but I don't know what else to add, being a non-native English speaker.
Being a "non-native English speaker" my self I really do not think language is a barrier here. Just tell us what you done so far to help out the community what you're planning on doing and such.
Before adding anything Remember that "donating does not give you access to admin commands or increase your chances of becoming admin. Donating helps keep our servers online and makes your gameplay experience better."
I know that donating doesn't affect anything, but I didn't really do much, except for playing on the servers for a bunch of time.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:07 pm

dandu3 wrote: I know that donating doesn't affect anything, but I didn't really do much, except for playing on the servers for a bunch of time.
There you go, there's your next sentence. "I'm an active player" It really isn't that hard if you think about it. So go ahead and add that to your application.

dandu3
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by dandu3 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Demon wrote:
dandu3 wrote: I know that donating doesn't affect anything, but I didn't really do much, except for playing on the servers for a bunch of time.
There you go, there's your next sentence. "I'm an active player" It really isn't that hard if you think about it. So go ahead and add that to your application.
I usually take it for granted that if someone wants to be admin that they are pretty active, but whatever, I guess.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Look Dandu, Demon and Peter are the most helpful people I know. Take their advice and use it wisely and I truly hope you learned something from this. And it;s not just up to the admins and former admins with the exception of me, its mainly up to Ant and Nick. And to be fairly and brutally honest I will be surprised if you do become admin because of how your application was when you first had it. Btw, did you not take my advice because I am a girl? I am just wondering this because you listened to Peter and Demon but not me.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

dandu3
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by dandu3 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:16 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:Look Dandu, Demon and Peter are the most helpful people I know. Take their advice and use it wisely and I truly hope you learned something from this. And it;s not just up to the admins and former admins with the exception of me, its mainly up to Ant and Nick. And to be fairly and brutally honest I will be surprised if you do become admin because of how your application was when you first had it. Btw, did you not take my advice because I am a girl? I am just wondering this because you listened to Peter and Demon but not me.
I didn't know you were a girl.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:02 pm

SuperNovaX wrote: And it;s not just up to the admins and former admins with the exception of me, its mainly up to Ant and Nick.
Their final decision is made if the player in question is recommended by the admins.