Move on to new games

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: Move on to new games

Post by SuperNovaX » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:25 pm

B.U.G wrote:How bout Plant vs Zombies : Garden Warfare ?. It will come on PC/PS4 . I kinda like this game and i find it so awesome.
Why not talk about Battlefield? And can you explain to me how Plant vs Zombies is a good game? I am not getting it.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:47 pm

So these guys reported you? Can't you contact steam and file a complaint?
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:02 am

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:So these guys reported you? Can't you contact steam and file a complaint?
It's useless.

Reports won't affect anything if I'm the only one reporting them.

Contacting Steam Support is wasting their time since they're basically going to tell me to ignore them/block them or report them anyway.

Russians are known to be the most immature people anyway and they goal is just to take control of HL2DM, so what's the point?

Each server you join, there is at least a russian anyway.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:04 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:
B.U.G wrote:How bout Plant vs Zombies : Garden Warfare ?. It will come on PC/PS4 . I kinda like this game and i find it so awesome.
Why not talk about Battlefield? And can you explain to me how Plant vs Zombies is a good game? I am not getting it.
well is not the PVZ as u knew it . Totally different and much better :D. Is like BF/COD/CS but with plants and zombies .

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:48 pm

B.U.G wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:
well is not the PVZ as u knew it . Totally different and much better :D. Is like BF/COD/CS but with plants and zombies .
BUG, I've never even played PVZ so I have no idea why people like it so much!!!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.