An Admin Application Question

Semi God
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

An Admin Application Question

Post by Semi God » Sat May 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Hai Guys and Gals, i was just wondering, there have been admins that have been the right age for admin and got accepted as admin but were really immature, and then there were admins that were younger than the requirement, got accepted and were mature, and really good admins , an example of this was Ana, So is the age requirement REALLY that important for admin status, because i know myself and some other people agree that logically it should be the maturity that matters more, i just wanted to know which people agree with me and people who disagree with me and why cuz i honestly dont understand the age requirement as something important.
(Off Topic: This is not a question regarding me specifically or anything like that, and also not a way i'm "trying to get back admin" or anything, just a question that's been on my mind) :D

Peter Brev

Re: An Admin Application Question

Post by Peter Brev » Sat May 03, 2014 5:51 pm

You should know if your age fits your maturity.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Sat May 03, 2014 8:02 pm

I think they don't really care all too much for age restrictions, or at least I don't.

I'm in favour of having one, but only because most people aren't really very mature at age 10, nor if mics are needed have any sort of voice that people would bother listening to.

If the limit says 15 and you're 13 but more mature than your 17-year-old friend, It'll be a bit harder but still quite easy to get it.
Mew I'm a bunny!

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun May 04, 2014 12:01 am

Its just more of a starting point.
Anything above --> assume to be somewhat mature, unless otherwise seen in the server.
Anything below --> assume they may not be mature enough, but if everything else is met then they can get a chance to prove maturity.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10