[GR]ZeusXanX's Trial Admin or Admin Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
ZeusXanX
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

[GR]ZeusXanX's Trial Admin or Admin Application

Post by ZeusXanX » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Steam/In-game Name:[GR]ZeusXanX
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:42852735
Have a microphone:Yes
Have you been admin on other servers:No
Why you should be admin: I think people would enjoy me being an admin. I would like to be part of the staff Area 51 because, I think Area 51 has one of the friendliest community's in history of gaming. I would like to assist the players that need help, right when they need it. I will assist Area 51 by helping make the Area 51 community be the best it can be. I will be very helpful I will use my very helpful personality to help others and any one that needs me. If I ever reach a time where I fell i'm incapable of doing my duty I will ask for help from a fellow admin and let them deal with it. I enjoy helping the Area 51 community and aiding it making it better for other people and me. I would like admin because I would like to help other people, and I would like to be a very good admin for anyone who needs me. I will look at both sides of each story and give the right punishment for the rule broken.

Some of the ways I would aid the players is with kindness and I will always answer admin calls. I will treat everyone I meet with all the respect I can. I will be a very respectful admin, and role player. I will teach new players the general rules. I will limit my use of profanity and vulgar use of communication with my peers and friends. I will not disobey any rules of being an administrator. I will also help make area 51 in getting rid of spammers, and prop minge (ect). I may not completely remove all of this, but I will help try to make it minimal. I will be respectful in any situations and I will always be kind to people and ask what they need, I will be helpful when people don't know the rules and will help him learn. I am generally a very funny person and people can listen to me, and I think people will enjoy listing to me. I will take my job very seriously, and always take admin chats seriously and will be helpful during the chat.

I will put forth all of my respect and kindness to anyone who is trying to role play but can't figure it out I will help them. I love helping other people play the game without any troubles. I would like to be the admin that is the nicest to the community. If I see someone who is doing something wrong I will bring him up to me and explain what he did, and how he can fix it with lots of respect, I won’t just tell him to read the motd. I would like to make area 51 an extremely fun server to be in, and I will help make area 51 a very popular role play server and be a nice admin. I will never lie to any one, nor will I disrespect any others. I will learn from other admins and I will ask them if they could help me if I needed assistance or need some advice. I will also be on the forums jugging admin applications, and I will rate the application very fairly and I will not +1 the application just because he's my friend either.

Finally I think I would make a great admin because i'm nice to all people, and i'm generally very fun to play with and very bossy so I think being an admin will suit me just fine. I think I will make a great admin because of my helpful personality, and I like assisting others in their troubles. I also can help the server by suggesting things that the server could add. This is why I would like to become admin, and I think I should become admin so I can help other people, and anyone that needs and admin I will help any one at any time.

Additional Comments (optional):i am Dafuq or Never and Quicky's Father died :( i think he want TA back
Thanks for Reading !
Last edited by ZeusXanX on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: [GR]☡eus's Trial Admin or Admin Application

Post by Aya » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:04 pm

1. You have to work on your English skill.
2. More you apply,more you look do not understand why you shouldn't apply so often or shouldn't at all.
3. As I see your questions/comments you have given on this forum,I think you should learn a lot of things in general. I don't think you're ready at all.
4. Quicky has to do something about that himself not you.

I vote No and I will always vote No for you at least next two years.
Aya :3

ZeusXanX
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeusXanX » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:03 am

Good enough ??

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:01 am

Aya wrote:1. You have to work on your English skill.
2. More you apply,more you look do not understand why you shouldn't apply so often or shouldn't at all.
3. As I see your questions/comments you have given on this forum,I think you should learn a lot of things in general. I don't think you're ready at all.
4. Quicky has to do something about that himself not you.

I vote No and I will always vote No for you at least next two years.
+1.

ZeusXanX
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeusXanX » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:24 am

oh :(

Dr.Killer
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by Dr.Killer » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:37 am

ill vote No, i dont think your mature at all and personally i dont think you will be a good admin.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:16 am

I see you added many lines.
That is why I said No.3.
I vote No that's not because your application is too short or not "good enough".
As Killer said,you are very immature and I think you're ignorant. (I really don't wanna use ignorant word but I can't find the other word which fits you more..)
All your questions in Minecraft section and how you handle(d) all No in every apps make me think you're lacking knowledge and outstanding qualification to be an admin.
By the way,I think you wanted to say you have a good leadership not 'I'm very bossy'

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:10 am

Aya wrote:I see you added many lines.
That is why I said No.3.
I vote No that's not because your application is too short or not "good enough".
As Killer said,you are very immature and I think you're ignorant. (I really don't wanna use ignorant word but I can't find the other word which fits you more..)
All your questions in Minecraft section and how you handle(d) all No in every apps make me think you're lacking knowledge and outstanding qualification to be an admin.
By the way,I think you wanted to say you have a good leadership not 'I'm very bossy'
Inexperienced? Unknowledgeable?
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:46 pm

I am actually going to vote yes on this... and no I didn't go full retard.
All you guys don't actually know him, I talk to him on Skype from time to time and he's a fine nice dude.
He's perfectly normal and yes maybe his English isn't perfect but it's good enough to be able to communicate with players. Having more foreign admins is actually beneficial for the server due to the crowds of people from all over the world, not everyone speaks English and the next time you get a Polish dude talking in their language and not English you'll be wondering why because he can't read, speak English perhaps and a Polish admin could explain to him in his language what not to do.
Obviously this is just an example, just give him a chance, at least one, I mean what's the worst case scenario that could happen?
Think.

Peter Brev

Re: [GR]☡eusXanX's Trial Admin or Admin Application

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Voting yes because you are talking to him on Skype isn't really voting.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Peter Brev wrote:Voting yes because you are talking to him on Skype isn't really voting.
I talk to him on skype and I know how he behaves it's enough for me to vote for him.
He doesn't speak English fluently but it's good enough for me to understand him.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:13 am

Demon is right somewhat,we do need Russian admins..!

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:32 am

Aya wrote:Demon is right somewhat,we do need Russian admins..!
Yeah. He would be a great interpreter :p

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:59 am

Aya wrote:we do need Russian admins..!
WillyG is Serbian...

ZeusXanX
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeusXanX » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:01 pm