Quickys Admin App

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

Re: Quickys Admin App

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:01 pm

yea, he dose play rp more. i vote yes for Trial {A}

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Nightmare-Rex wrote:yea, he dose play rp more. i vote yes for Trial {A}
Trial is TA buddy.

And voting yes because he frequently plays RP?

Logic?

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Peter Brev wrote:
Nightmare-Rex wrote:yea, he dose play rp more. i vote yes for Trial {A}
Trial is TA buddy.

And voting yes because he frequently plays RP?

Logic?
The logic is, Rex plays rp a lot as well so it's an obvious yes.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Nope, you play on Area 51.

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Peter Brev wrote:Nope, you play on Area 51.
so you can't play on other servers and if you want to be a admin you need to play ONLY on area51 that is bullshit.
if he plays on the rp server when nobody is in the server what is the big deal? if he plays when ppl are in the server than is it good right or not i think it is good.

even when he plays a lot rp and comes to the area51 server it is for me not a big deal i saw a lot of admins that played much more on other servers than area51 and they where really good as admin so if you are saying he cant be admin because he plays on a other server maybe more or when there are no players on area51 than it is just bullshit

needed to say this

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:12 am

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:
so you can't play on other servers and if you want to be a admin you need to play ONLY on area51 that is bullshit.
if he plays on the rp server when nobody is in the server what is the big deal? if he plays when ppl are in the server than is it good right or not i think it is good.

even when he plays a lot rp and comes to the area51 server it is for me not a big deal i saw a lot of admins that played much more on other servers than area51 and they where really good as admin so if you are saying he cant be admin because he plays on a other server maybe more or when there are no players on area51 than it is just bullshit

needed to say this
Actually,you made it a big deal.
Shroomba(Peter) only said that because he thinks Quicky should focus on dr while he is applying for admins.
He never said 'he can only play on area 51'.
I suggest you to stay out of this section since you got nothing to add about Quicky.
Aya :3

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Aya wrote:
[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:

needed to say this
Shroomba(Peter) only said that because he thinks Quicky should focus on dr while he is applying for admins.
I suggest you to stay out of this section since you got nothing to add about Quicky.
Yes, that's what I meant to say.

I just rushed it.

Quicky
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Quicky » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Aya wrote:
[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:

needed to say this
i think that its good as he can view this as an "outsider's" opinion and it helps as he has a valid point as I do Play rp but i play deathrun alot but thanks for the reply aya :)

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:38 pm

He can, but his vote wouldn't count.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:39 pm

You can play on other servers but as others have said, it just makes sense to play a bit more on the server your applying for admin on.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:33 am

Everyone else except you got TA or admin even who applied after you means 'you gotta play more'.
Aya :3

Quicky
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Quicky » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:21 am

Aya wrote:Everyone else except you got TA or admin even who applied after you means 'you gotta play more'.
I play alot from where i'm from just because you dont see me play dosn't mean i don't and my steam is broken now and i'm trying to fix it

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:07 am

This is what everyone does -> Find an excuse to not get denied.

I doubt your Steam is broken, close to bullshit.

Quicky
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Quicky » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:45 pm

Peter Brev wrote:This is what everyone does -> Find an excuse to not get denied.

I doubt your Steam is broken, close to bullshit.
Peter I swear on my life my steam is broken i am only about to try logon now thanks

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:10 pm

[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10