DemonX's App

Forum rules
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Demon
Server Admin

DemonX's App

Post by Demon » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:57 am

Steam/In-game Name: DemonX
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53754227
Have a microphone: Yes
Have you been admin on other servers: On many including Area51 server but got removed for "abusing"

Why you should be admin: I want to become an admin to have a go and to show you guys I can control my admin rights, I will start of at the Cheat and Build server because I was never an admin on here, I am usually on when players are on, I help them with a few of scripts or even introduce them into it by showing how to open the console and using it ect... I've matured (not by the looks of it on the forums but this is another place which shouldn't be a worry) Many times I've seen Russians, Kids not playing correctly by constantly killing other players or mic spamming, I have a script which removes the weapons but that doesn't solve the situation, that's why I want to become an admin, I won't give up on trying even if players/admins don't like me because of the past. I know some of you may take this as a joke but I'm not joking, I'm serious and I will never give up. Thanks for taking your time with reading this post, I hope you vote what ever will be the best for the community.

Additional Comments (optional): I've have lately improved my scripting knowledge by a lot. My other applications were total bullshit, I want to make a deal, if I can't make a good admin this time I will let Ant pban me from the forums and servers.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Re: DemonX's App

Post by awesomedude » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:28 am

Demon wrote:Giving Manlord admin on a cheat server is like giving a shotgun to a baby. Hell no.
After a few modifications:
Demon wrote:Giving Demon admin on any server is like giving a javelin to a baby. Hell no.
Shit happens

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:35 am

awesomedude wrote:
Demon wrote:Giving Manlord admin on a cheat server is like giving a shotgun to a baby. Hell no.
Demon wrote:Giving Demon admin on any server is like giving a javelin to a baby. Hell no.
I guess you didn't read the whole thing.
Demon wrote:I want to make a deal, if I can't make a good admin this time I will let Ant pban me from the forums and servers.[

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:48 am

Demon wrote:
awesomedude wrote:
I guess you didn't read the whole thing.
Demon wrote:I want to make a deal, if I can't make a good admin this time I will let Ant pban me from the forums and servers.[
I did actually read the whole thing, but that doesn't change anything. You should be confident enough to know that you won't screw up (again). Might just be me, but I'd say you've had your fair amount of chances.
Shit happens

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:59 pm

I am confident enough that's why I'm applying to prove to you. But if you won't give me a chance you will never know.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Demon wrote:I am confident enough that's why I'm applying to prove to you. But if you won't give me a chance you will never know.
We don't want to know.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Demon wrote:I am confident enough that's why I'm applying to prove to you. But if you won't give me a chance you will never know.
I'm not voting since I haven't played with you in a while, for all I know you could have turned into jesus christ. Besides. I think the current c&b admins/extremely active c&b players should be the ones deciding this.
Shit happens

God-Of-War
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by God-Of-War » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:35 pm

i havent seen you on very often but i think that you may be a good admin. whenever you are on your always pretty mature so i guess im a yes :P
Ermahgerd!, It's a Sterk Berg! sterk berg
Spoiler
Show
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont be a corprate kiss up
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: wat u mean?
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont give points
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: i always give points :P
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: im not gona stop :P

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:55 pm

Fuck it, I'm gonna vote Yes. I have good hopes for you.
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Well I'm going to put person felling aside and vote Yes, I do somewhat believe you have changed.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:53 pm

I'm going to vote Yes

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:03 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:Well I'm going to put person felling aside and vote Yes, I do somewhat believe you have changed.
Fuk me... (not rly) after what I said I now feel sorry. :l

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:30 pm

This is the 4th time he would recieve admin? Wouldn't that tell someone else that he dun-goofed too many times?
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:29 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:This is the 4th time he would recieve admin? Wouldn't that tell someone else that he dun-goofed too many times?
Well it would mean three times in deathrun and only once in C/B
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:36 pm

myback wrote: Well it would mean three times in deathrun and only once in C/B
Still, his troubles in the past still shows that he has no restrain on use of power and just flat out quits when the server is "dieing". His reputation sure shines so purty...
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.